Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • World:US1

Posted 08 March 2019 - 10:41 AM

I full-heartedly reject the descision to launch a new server. What will happen with US1 and, to some extent, US2? The activity has been declining at an alarming rate and the answer from Playata is to launch a new server.. ?

And before someone say start playing in the new server, I say: take a deep breath and read the post once again. If I were to start playing at US4, I would be contradicting my principles, and this complaint, as I would be part of the problem!  :S

Edited by Ansane, 08 March 2019 - 10:41 AM.

• PhoenixGold, Maniac and Enygma like this

#2 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:frafont

Posted 08 March 2019 - 11:43 AM

agreed - they should just do more cleaning of servers (send those dead accounts away) instead of opening new server and killing current ones...

• Enygma likes this

#3 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:15 PM

There is no way in creation that I am starting all over in a new server and spending thousands of dollars just to get where I am now in another 5 years.

• PhoenixGold, Ansane, lulean and 1 other like this

#4 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:33 PM

I'm sorry... What will happen to US1 and US2? LOLOLOLOL 

US2- 283 Players - Still going down. Highest Level: 554 

US1 - 390 Players - Still going down  Highest Level: 550 

IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER STARTING ON THIS GAME MY FRIEND, WOULD YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THOSE SERVERS? WHERE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY LEVEL 550?

Right... 

This isn't something for the old players to take and do. This is something to allow new players to have the opportunity of playing fresh which hasn't happened since US3 launched, 4 years ago. 

No server will be damaged by this. All the top teams are decided on every server and no ranking board will change because of this except the 1-2 people that will leave some teams to join. Still. Not gonna change the ranking board AT ALL. 

Right... 

Edited by EzrealStorm, 09 March 2019 - 11:38 PM.

• FaithfulAizen and TrinityFaith like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#5 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 09 March 2019 - 11:50 PM

I would like the options for US2 and US3 players to move their character as is to US1. Call it a slow merge to make 2 active servers. US1 and US 4. Then in like 2 years when Server US2 is closed. They can start a new Server US2 with allowing US4 to also move to US1 at that time.

• Kingie likes this

#6 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:03 AM

Hello we currently dont have merging servers in mind right now

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#7 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 March 2019 - 07:36 PM

you should..  (angry)

• PhoenixGold likes this

#8 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:31 PM

IF YOU ARE A NEW PLAYER STARTING ON THIS GAME MY FRIEND, WOULD YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THOSE SERVERS? WHERE PEOPLE ARE ALREADY LEVEL 550?

Right... 

This isn't something for the old players to take and do. This is something to allow new players to have the opportunity of playing fresh which hasn't happened since US3 launched, 4 years ago. 

No server will be damaged by this. All the top teams are decided on every server and no ranking board will change because of this except the 1-2 people that will leave some teams to join. Still. Not gonna change the ranking board AT ALL. 

Right...

No offense to annoying. Just starting some things. If this was indeed for new players why did they send out an in ame invite, t least on server2 to pre register? Also why don't they help advertise or make it easier for people to join1 2 or 3? 1 and 2 are during.

This is an issue for us players. But not if the leadership of the game? That's like having 3 children and saying I'm not going to help them grow anymore. We will just make a 4th baby... And neglect the other3. We will let themdie.

That's how I feel.
  • Ansane and Enygma like this

#9 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:32 PM

Sorry texting ok phone while at work... Is difficult. So i apologize for my typos.

#10 Drucilla

Drucilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Team:Agents of Shield
  • Character:Drucilla

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:46 PM

I suspect we'll see a decline in US3 soon. New players will no doubt default to US4, so that's what they'll join and we'll see fewer and fewer new people in US3. In a few months it'll be like US1 and US2, just ticking along. 

#11 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:48 PM

I am sorry, Drucilla for attacking you for honor points, but I fully agree with you and the topic starter.

Although, somehow people create new Hero accounts and old teams become new ones... Some people are bored, I guess ;)

#12 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:48 PM

Right... 

Right... 

LOLOLOL to you too. What are you? like 5 years old?

As someone above here said, why would they try to make most people from the already existing servers to pre-register?! 

:S  (think)  (think)  (dizzy)  (smug)

• PhoenixGold likes this

#13 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:30 PM

I am sorry, Drucilla for attacking you for honor points, but I fully agree with you and the topic starter.

Although, somehow people create new Hero accounts and old teams become new ones... Some people are bored, I guess ;)

thanks for the support. Remember to give me a thumbs up if you agree  :X  (silly)  :D  ;)

#14 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:30 AM

I think that this is a suggestion, maybe our opinion could be brought forward to the developers.  Also, this says it is to give new players a chance to play, then why the huge focus on the other 3 servers registering their names and giving them first chances.

• PhoenixGold and Ansane like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#15 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:33 PM

We all know that hero zero is not popular enough to fill up a server. The main purpose of these new servers are to make people hyped to start over and attempt to be among the top players on the new server, and hopefully buy donuts in the process. 

(angry)

#16 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Team:llamas hog heaven
  • Character:Amuk

Posted 13 March 2019 - 06:33 PM

Everyone is fre to do as they wish, but like others have stated there is NO WAY I will start a new hero after all the time, money and effort I have put into this one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users