Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

There are over 20 Herocon Weekly Competitions.  Does HZ need money since everyone keeps quitting the game so that they have to have villains 3 times in 11 weeks.  Where is the variety?  Please don't tell me this is random.  If it was you would think that once since the day it started every task would have been presented to date, yet they have not.    This is ridiculous.

• Maniac, TMPsBOOBOO and NewDay like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Hey, life is a surprise box you never know whats inside..... The HeroCon are magical, we only communicate the following.

please, if you need more help contact support, in the forum we can only can counsel...

• meljer likes this

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

Hey, life is a surprise box you never know whats inside..... The HeroCon are magical, we only communicate the following.

please, if you need more help contact support, in the forum we can only can counsel...

Really, so what about moderators are suppose to send suggestions and feedback to developers.  So my feedback doesn't count for anything?

And just in case you don't understand my suggestion or feedback, I will place it in plain English:

WE WANT VARIETY, WE WANT EVERY AND I MEAN EVERY HEROCON WHICH WE HAVEN'T DONE YET TO DATE AND WE WOULD LIKE TO NOT HAVE DONUT BUYING HEROCONS EVERY 3RD WEEK.

Edited by Silverwing, 15 January 2019 - 12:37 PM.

• Maniac and Icey like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

Hey Silverwing,

your feedback is very VERY important, exactly that’s our job,  :)

is to send suggestions and comments, and help the community, we in this network are a family, try to solve all the problems.

Good Continuity!

#5 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

We've been recording everyone's suggestions for the game so that the developers can see what you guys want.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users