Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 21 December 2018 - 05:44 AM

%CE%94%CE%95%CE%9D%CE%A4%CE%A1%CE%9F-%CE

I would like to put together in this day, a beautiful Christmas tree and hang instead of objects, the names of all my friends, those near and far, the usual ones and those of now, the ones that I see every day, the ones always remembered and the ones that I sometimes forget.
The constants and the incostantes, those of the difficult hours and those of the happy hours.
To those who unintentionally hurt me. Those whom I know deeply and those who barely know by their appearances.
Those who owe me and to whom I owe a lot. My humble friends and my important friends.
That is why I name you all, all the friends that passed through my life, those who receive this message and those who will not receive it.
A tree with deep roots, so that your names are never plucked.
A tree that blossoms next year brings us ILLUSION, HEALTH, AND PEACE.

The gifts under the Christmas tree, I ask all these wishes to be fulfilled.
We wish all of you that these days we have peace and harmony,
be for a few days people without anger with laughter, good humor, radiating joy after a different year that we will leave soon.
These dates are very praiseworthy, favors the heart and good feelings.
Try not to harm anyone if not the opposite giving peace tranquility always accompanied by good wishes for all without exception.
Those who think that for a moment they are alone is not true (they have us who are a family).
all of us who make up this network is also a very broad and grateful family.
The memory of all your beings who left this wonderful plane to be in another higher plane will be in our hearts and we should not be sad about it otherwise.
The time has come to put aside the worries and dedicate yourself to what you most want the family and friends.
Do not worry about anything else, just have fun, you have to park all the problems a few days.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOUR TEAM HERO ZERO.

• JamieBell, Jagan, FaithfulAizen and 3 others like this

#2 steve7876

steve7876

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 03:00 PM

If you make your Christmas tree for others you will never get it right. Most each has an artistic opinion. You are the one who has to look at it every day of the season, build what makes you glad. I love the time lapse and the final product is impressive. Very nice.

• Catznchocolate likes this

#3 EliasLeon

EliasLeon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 10:54 AM

No matter what the Christmas tree is made of, it is still beautiful because the thoughts of making it are there. But your workmanship is impressive. Christmas is approaching again and even on this day that we experienced a pandemic, the spirit of Christmas will not be lost to all of us.

Advance Merry Christmas!

#4 Arohi2002

Arohi2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationThane, Maharashtra
  • Character:E4aUmP

Posted 24 December 2020 - 08:51 AM

Wish you all the Merry Christmas. Enjoy your festival with lots of joy and peace. 

#5 Mpe1610

Mpe1610

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationNew Delhi, Delhi

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:44 PM

Christmas was gone now we are in January 2021 It's time to say Happy New Year.

#6 kayanderson

kayanderson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 02:56 PM

yea christmas was gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users