Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:16 AM

So they are for each day, yet they don't run all day.....    People don't even get a chance to play them because some of us can not log in on our phones into the forum.  So they are closed 12 hours after they start.  How fair is this?  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 17 December 2018 - 05:25 AM

I'll keep it open longer next time. I'm sorry about that

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:31 AM

I am sorry, in my book, a day is 24 hours.  So each day there is a contest it should run the same time as a normal day.  It starts at 2 AM my time and ends at 6PM my time.  This is not a DAILY game, this is whatever time you feel like opening and closing it.  Is there some reason why you can't wait until the 24 hours are up to declare a winner?    Did you know that the forum does not work on mobile, says your login information is incorrect.  Good thing I use it every time to login.  

Edited by Silverwing, 19 December 2018 - 04:36 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

I figured everyone had the chance between 3am my time and 7pm. I was told to keep it open for only 10 hours which I kept it open longer giving more people the chance to play. I dont know the issue with mobile so I suggest going to support on that issue.

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#5 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 03:39 AM

I figured everyone had the chance between 3am my time and 7pm. I was told to keep it open for only 10 hours which I kept it open longer giving more people the chance to play. I dont know the issue with mobile so I suggest going to support on that issue.

I have given up with support, you submit a ticket, they say they can't find your user id and email which is listed on the ticket itself, they close the ticket.  Then they tell you to clean your cache, cookies, update flash, and they NEVER read the ticket.  I give up with demanding a supervisor to read the words on the ticket to solve the issue weeks later.  

~~Mark Twain~~

#6 Hurric4ne VIII

Hurric4ne VIII

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 02:08 PM

Please, check if it works in you in another browser,

The error has already been reported, and now we've to wait for the support team to solve it, we can not help you through the forum, for more information you can contact the support team Hero Zero.

Good continuity!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users