#1 Gorkhill

Gorkhill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 26 September 2018 - 09:26 AM

Good morning everyone !  :) 

I am looking for a person to help me on a project.

So here we are : (clic on the image to get full size)

Spoiler

So there is the explanations :
First it's in french, i'm french, but it's fine i'm gonna tell you what you need !

So the main goal of this thing its to calculate the amount of stats you will have with a given random base amount.

1) The first column show the basic brain you have,

2) The second refer to the right part of the board with every boosters/bonuses you have and give you the amount of stats you get with all of the boosters and bonuses

3) The third one is for the total stats you have (A+B columns)
Then here comes the tricky part !

4) It is the fourth columns that's show you the different % between your stats and the ennemi's stats, the ennemy's brain value is ten by default then when it show 12 = xxx, 12 become the reference.

5) The 5th only show % of critical strike against a 10 base value. So 10 brain against 10 brain goes to 2% of critical strike, 11 brain (for you) and 10 for the ennemy goes to 12.80% and so on...(and in general at equal value the critical strike is set to 2%).

6) The "coeff" is the % divided by the amount of point in brain in a line.

7) The "diff %" is the difference between the % before and the actual one in the ligne

8) "Diff AB" is the difference between the two "diff%".

Every value is roundup like in the game, my board is like a hammer and you can see how many you can get with a chosen stat base.

My problem is : i want to know how the critical % works. it's non a basic value, it's doesn't seems also to have a clear % by stats, maybe an exponential thing, anyway, if someone strong enough in mathemathics can help me with that, finding the way to calculate this thing will be nice :)

Thank you in advance !

Edited by Gorkhill, 26 September 2018 - 09:33 AM.

#2 Gorkhill

Gorkhill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 26 September 2018 - 05:49 PM

Hi back !

I hope there will be someone with courage to read and search with me :P

If you want the file, i can translate it and send it to you !

I also have an XP board (from lvl 1 to 509 for now) made by a friend and me :)

Spoiler

See you soon !

Edited by Gorkhill, 26 September 2018 - 05:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Calculator, Stat, Hero, Gorkhill, math

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users