Kingie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:55 PM

Didn't get one for months! The thing to punch holes in your outfit so you can use a workshop mod.

Can't even remember what the name of the bl**dy thing is, it's that long ago that I had/got one!

Come on playata! Increase the chances. This is ridiculous. Especially when being given a new outfit where I need to punch holes in 3 of the 5 items (only 2 had holes in them!)

Edited by Kingie, 12 September 2018 - 05:03 PM.

• sparky1 and Slappy like this

#2 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 12 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

Stapler. I haven't got one for a real long time either...

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Drunken Degenerates
  • World:US2
  • Character:Silverwing

Posted 15 September 2018 - 01:22 PM

yup, between the stapler, gadget mod and weapon mod it should be more common.  Our workshop is just about 100% bonus and still can't get those items or epics very often.  I had 4 of the 5 that needed the mod attachment.  Just waiting for a sell item to toss them all because without the stapler they will be outdated very soon.

• sparky1 and Kingie like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:34 AM

I was thinking the same thing as the new Hugo Ross outfit does not have have mod slots on all pieces. 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#5 Slappy

Slappy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Character:Slappy

Posted Today, 09:34 AM

Only 1 item in the new suit had got a hole. So I need 4 Staplers. And like people here I haven't had one in at least 3 months. So earliest next October I will be able to use my Hugo Ross outfit.

Great isn't it.

• Kingie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users