Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:00 AM

You know how we're only receiving 1 point for each duel lost and 3 points for each duel won. Why not make it so that when we attack someone we get the honor points. So if you attack someone above you, you can get more points but if you attack the person below you, you will get less points. This way you can get more points but you just wont get points for losing.

• leapinglizard likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 22 July 2018 - 03:00 PM

You know how we're only receiving 1 point for each duel lost and 3 points for each duel won. Why not make it so that when we attack someone we get the honor points. So if you attack someone above you, you can get more points but if you attack the person below you, you will get less points. This way you can get more points but you just wont get points for losing.

Would be a huge disadvantage for players on the top. I know that some people can't get more than 20 honor per attack.

I think the current system is much fairer.

• FaithfulAizen and NewDay like this
Posted Image

#3 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • Character:M4598

Posted 22 July 2018 - 05:10 PM

How about adding points for being the defending party? I mean, ok, if i lose i don't win anything. But what about winning?

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:38 PM

True LevelHunter I forgot about the higher players not getting more points

• LevelHunter likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#5 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:01 PM

How about adding points for being the defending party? I mean, ok, if i lose i don't win anything. But what about winning?

I kind of like where you are qoing with this, however, still unfair. 

In these particular Herocons I might get attacked 30-40 times a day, some I win, some I lose. If I got points for the wins and losses that occurred in that span, then I don't even have to log on to participate in Herocon. I could just let my character be a punching bag and rack up points.

Sure it would be nice, since I do play my main a lot, but for a lot of clubs that have inactive people just sitting there, they would reap massive benefits. 

oldaup9f23a.png

#6 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • Character:M4598

Posted 27 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

I kind of like where you are qoing with this, however, still unfair. 

In these particular Herocons I might get attacked 30-40 times a day, some I win, some I lose. If I got points for the wins and losses that occurred in that span, then I don't even have to log on to participate in Herocon. I could just let my character be a punching bag and rack up points.

Sure it would be nice, since I do play my main a lot, but for a lot of clubs that have inactive people just sitting there, they would reap massive benefits. 

Would probably make people more careful about who they attack and what are the chances. That is why i specifically added "no points for losing". Other then that, people would think twice about attacking their neighbours on the challenge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users