• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:54 PM

On this herocon, with villain hunting, one thought occured to me. In the end, when there is till a few hours till the end, the result is already known, no more villains will appear, ergo, no more points.

And so i thought, how can we fix that? How can the challenge be added?

My thoughts, probably, that should be either addition to the team, or even more interesting, conneceted to a players bases. Another room, for villain search, well, whatever, villain call or attractor if you wish to sound more villainous yourself, working like workshop. The more players in team have it, the more effective it gets.

And probably, this thing could call/find a villain. With more levels in your team for this room you have, the more options there will be, like choosing a place, or lessening the time on a hit for the team, although i agree, that would be a balance breaking thing probably.

But either way, when connected to this event, it could add some spice, some challenge... with team waiting till the last moment to unleash all of their might on their own villain for example.

Well, just my thought. Add whatever yo wish,  the idea so fresh it's not even baked thorugh and still bloody wet. Sooo, if you consider this worthy, feel free to add your ideas. The more, the better.

#2 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:29 AM

Villain? What's a villain? :S .... i think i remember seeing a villain years ago (think)  but i haven't seen one since. I thought that they all died  (dead)  ;)

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion, villains, team upgrade, base upgrade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users