MaX1mUs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Team:The Donut Bakers
  • World:US3
  • Character:MaX1mUs

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:44 PM

Hello everyone.I was really wondering since I did message the player and she did not respond(SFX on US3).I was wondering how the hell can a level 89 have such high skills.(3.071 STRE,4621 STAM, 2515 BRAIN,6.062 INTU).She has basic max coins can buy skill booster(25%),level 44 facility team,level 10 hideout gym,4% bonus on the cybernetic research facility in hideout as well.Seems like pretty average upgrades for such high skill.I just dont get it,is there any secret to that much of a success?Do you need to spend donuts on extra 5 points of training or for extra 25 energy?Is that gonna really boost it THAT much?Or save up so many coins,which she just cant because her level cant offer that many coins in missions which the booster she has is average(25%) as well. Can anyone please help me with this topic,because I wish to improve in this game.

#2 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:28 PM

Hello,

Some people prefer to not do XP missions and do coin missions or NO missions at all. Some people also just do not missions and ONLY do their training units which could result to them having high stats for their level.

~Storm

• FaithfulAizen, LevelHunter and MaX1mUs like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#3 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:10 AM

She play since 2 years. If she trainings daily Then she must be around 7300 trainings= 3650sp (*2.06 bonus from skill, team, league, set) + ~2300 items + 178sp from lvl (2.06) + few coins daily on sp= she got the stats.
  • LevelHunter and Astral like this

#4 Steak

Steak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:Shakespears Revival
  • Character:Steak

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Greetings,

EzrealStorm is right, doing coin missions and training for 2 years or more could do that! Its hard to do it but you actually can.

• Astral likes this

#5 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:FallingGrace

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:13 AM

16K total stats for 2 years of game play, I have 18K stamina alone in 1 year of play (54K total).

While I suppose that is a valid style of gameplay, I've earned 1000s of donuts from XP tourneys and deeds on top of higher stats, so that style of gameplay is is absolutely horrible for stat gains and other rewards.

I imagine it's completely worthless for herocons as well. I recommend against such a play style.

• Lacatus likes this

#6 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 15 July 2018 - 12:12 AM

the wooden hammer of amnesia could have come into play as well. (provided that you can find it) :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: high level, skills, superior skills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users