oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oedi

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:15 AM

UPDATE: Could not work out how to delete this message however i worked how to hide the chat bubble.. There is a "bubble" icon on the bottom right of the screen.

This new team chat bubble gets in the way.  We have a team defence right now and i can not press "skip/ Next Hero" as the bubble is over the button.  I am on an iPad.  Means i can no longer report and goto the team area.

this is the same for any battle.  I am Forced to watch every fight.

Edited by oedi, 12 June 2018 - 09:35 AM.

#2 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

You can completely disable watching fights if you want.

Go to the game options.

Take the check off  "show team fights" "Show gang fights"

No more skipping worries :)

• chumak likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#3 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Oedi

Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:20 PM

k thanks will do that as even as this chat windows sucks.. even when hidden it came back on gang attack and i could not skip

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:53 PM

This is such a huge issue.  If you want the chat to stop 100% in team chat, they just got it.  I log in on my phone, which has a huge screen and the team bubble chat covers the screen for the fights.  I can't hit skip, nothing.  I am not watching the entire 3 fights, who cares.  As for chat, even on a computer you have to sit there and scroll your web browser down to see a line or so.  It doesn't show the whole conversation, if you want to see that, well you have to stop doing anything on the game because it takes the entire screen.  What a huge way to wreck the game.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

Personally, I actually like this chat more than the old one. Never had a problem playing this game either on desktop or laptop. Smartphones have issues for lots of games, so I rarely bother playing on these devices.

However, it seems lots of me teammates have issues of scrolling up and down to see chat, no matter whether they play from main site or through Steam. Which is weird --- I am playing through Steam in Windowed mode and don't have scrolling issues at all.

I wonder what settings other people have...

#6 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:29 AM

So I normally play on my phone and I like the chat bubble... I logged onto my computer for the first time in weeks and there is NO team chat at all on my computer??  How do I get to the chat?

#7 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 16 June 2018 - 01:32 AM

ok so I found the chat.... it's UNDER my game.. that's ridiculous!!! Please please please put it back in that lovely spot it fits so well in that is sitting there useless now!!!  I can't play my came and look at chat now because my screen isn't big enough.  Mobile version is fine but on the pc I don't like!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users