Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 14 June 2018 - 11:03 PM

I don't know what settings u have but this "scroll-up and down" not exist for me. Anytime when i go to chat I can see the last post. Is the same window like the one before patch. Only if I need to see old posts I have to scroll-up.

#22 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • World:US1

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:52 AM

I don't know what settings u have but this "scroll-up and down" not exist for me. Anytime when i go to chat I can see the last post. Is the same window like the one before patch. Only if I need to see old posts I have to scroll-up.

I have standard settings. If I want to see the chat, I have to scroll down, and parts of the game screen will disappear. 

Edited by Ansane, 15 June 2018 - 05:56 AM.

#23 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:42 AM

I have standard settings. If I want to see the chat, I have to scroll down, and parts of the game screen will disappear.

I see. So if for some people it's ok and for others it's not maybe is a particular problem. U can make a report and prolly they will fix it for u.
  • Ansane likes this

#24 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 June 2018 - 08:07 AM

I see. So if for some people it's ok and for others it's not maybe is a particular problem. U can make a report and prolly they will fix it for u.

I can fix it easy by zooming out the screen, but everything will minimize (small computer screen). They coul easy just leave the button where it was, in addition to the recent addition. 

#25 RedRat

RedRat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationValorous Vagrants
  • Team:V
  • World:US3
  • Character:RedRat

Posted 17 June 2018 - 08:42 AM

Don't mind the placement of the chat window but would like something closer to 8 lines without having to click to expand it - when chat is active you can be expanding and then shrinking again a fair bit otherwise

• FaithfulAizen and Kingie like this

#26 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 18 June 2018 - 05:20 AM

I have a Note 8.  I switch servers and I get all 3 server chats in the chatbox no matter what server I am on.  I literally have to close the app and reopen if I don't want it intermixed.  As for scrolling, I have a 27 inch monitor and I have to scroll the computer browser down to see the chat.  I really do hate it and I now find that there is little to no chat on any of the servers.  This totally killed all social aspect.

• NewDay and sparky1 like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#27 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • World:US3
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

Well, I withheld judgement on the new chat but after a couple weeks I have to say it's a failure. Team chat usage is WAY down compared to before the update. If people aren't using it, what's the point of having it? If anyone important enough to be able to make decisions actually reads the forums, please reverse the chat update and put things back the way they were!

• Ansane, FaithfulAizen and sparky1 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users