Photo

Can we have a new Attack-o-Bot Factory please?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Gawain

Gawain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

You will surely say "why one more"? ....

Well, why not? We have 3 Super Glue factories, 3 Zeronite Mine factories, 4 Generator Room ... So why not one more Attack Bot Factory room?

There are empty gaps in the Hideout and it is also necessary, since it takes many hours to recharge the Attack bot room, and the calls of the hero ask for many combats in the Hideout. It would be good then to put to recharge 3 rooms of attack bots at the same time so that it is not so slow to be able to make those missions. Keep this in mind, please, for the next update. Thank you

• Mahhafooznit likes this

#2 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:31 PM

Add 2 more attack bots and 1 defense bots, plus upgrade improved fighting,defense post, hideout base,workshop to level 30 upgrade. 

#3 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:01 PM

I hope that they're planning on adding rooms to increase critical hits and dodge in Hideout fights. My stats for those two are still at 10 and I haven't seen a way to increase them.

• Astral and chumak like this

#4 Gawain

Gawain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:10 PM

Hideout fights are not bad and the rewards are good in the calls of the Hero.

5 fights per day is not that difficult, but I have had the mission to do 61 fights in a week and that is impossible, unless you spend hundreds of donuts to renew and shorten the time. This is when we need more rooms of bot attacks, or we will continue avoiding that type of mission and change it for another, because they are hard to finish.

Edited by Gawain, 04 June 2018 - 03:17 PM.

#5 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:55 PM

Instead of hideout bot upgrades, how about the chance to scroll and attack rooms you want.. like you have in duels?

Now, the glory would need to be drastically reduced if you attacked a very low hideout just like honor.  And let's say that you  could only allow 1 attack per hideout a day by you.

This would allow you to attack lower hideouts to complete tasks, or if you just can't find a fight. But at the end of the day, it would cost you a little glory and not as many glue and zeronite drops. 

Just a thought. 

• Maniac and sparky1 like this

oldaup9f23a.png

#6 ShooX2

ShooX2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Team:Bumbling Buffoons
  • Character:ShooX2

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:18 PM

A big tip I got for hideout fights - when you get the screen to fight, use that scroll bar they give you.  If you have "a secure victory" by all means, scroll back the number of bots you send into battle.  Wait until you get a good chance of winning, but not sending a full contingent every time.  I still run out of bots if I get tasks that require it a few days in a row, but I don't run out nearly so fast.

• Maniac and Gawain like this

#7 Gawain

Gawain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:04 PM

Thanks for the tip :)

#8 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

Instead of hideout bot upgrades, how about the chance to scroll and attack rooms you want.. like you have in duels?

Now, the glory would need to be drastically reduced if you attacked a very low hideout just like honor.  And let's say that you  could only allow 1 attack per hideout a day by you.

This would allow you to attack lower hideouts to complete tasks, or if you just can't find a fight. But at the end of the day, it would cost you a little glory and not as many glue and zeronite drops. 

Just a thought. 

I just don't see what you are suggesting... Attacking rooms? "like in duels"? Say what? What are you gaining by it? Lowering the level of the room???

#9 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:51 AM

I just don't see what you are suggesting... Attacking rooms? "like in duels"? Say what? What are you gaining by it? Lowering the level of the room???

It would be like a level 300 attacking a level 100 in duels. An almost 100% guaranteed win. In other words, instead of refreshing, wait, refresh, wait, refresh, wait.. (I have done that 15 times in a row) you could scroll the list, find a hideout, select that hideout and attack.

Just like you can in duels. You can scroll the list of heroes and attack anyone. The lower the hero, the less honor, but you can pick people that you know you can beat to finish tasks, like 5 of 5 duels won. 

My suggestion is allowing us to scroll the list of hero hideouts and attack. 

• sparky1 likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#10 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:58 AM

gotcha ;)

Scared me for a second ;)

Although, I wouldn't like the game become way too easy. It is free already ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users