Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

Mother's Day is on 13-05-2018! This is the perfect opportunity for heroes to give their mothers a small gift as thanks for their heroics in mastering their educational mission. This means going and getting a small gift for mommy in between hero missions! We at Hero Zero celebrate Mother's Day as well, with great Mother's Day missiles that can be found in the Second Hand Shop. We wish all mothers a wonderful Mother's Day!

Your Hero Zero Team

13526582_f520.jpg

• TrinityFaith, ShooX2 and HEROQwerty like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dexter

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:21 AM

Fluffy Fuzzy Hearts which are priced 4 donuts ? You mean them ?

#3 Aribeth

Aribeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Zit Heads
  • Character:Aribeth

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:37 PM

What the florg does that mean?

Is there a special Mother's Day event? Are there special Missions today? Do we get a prize between missions? Do we get to give gifts to other players? Are you telling us to stop playing your game, get off the computer, and go see our mommy? Do you expect us to spend donuts refreshing the Second Hand Shop until something special appears that costs even more donuts?

What are you talking about?

Edited by Aribeth, 13 May 2018 - 04:44 PM.

• lostnoob likes this

#4 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Character:Dexter

Posted 14 May 2018 - 02:44 AM

He is saying no special missions , no special nothing , nada , zilch , absolute void , zero , and please spend four yes FOUR donuts for missiles which normally only cost ONE , yeah just one donuts . To make a long miserable con story short , pay more for nothing . I for one am sure my mom aint gonna like it , not at all >:( And oh yeah . almost forgot , you can take a picture of your long face after reading this marvelous attempted highway robbery and send it to your friends in game :D Mom got buncha flowers and a nice necklace ( fake gold , I am not that rich ) and is happy , until she finds out that I raided the kitchen and did not clean the garden , at which point she is gonna kick my royal azz all over the place :D I aint gonna buy no missiles until Devs bring the price down to usual one donut , and even after that I seldom buy missiles , I just wing it and 90 pct I lose fights , cuz a player told me save donuts to buy perm multitask or whutchyamacullit thingy which are priced 99 donuts . Wall of text but that was my 5 cents :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users