lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dexter

Posted 09 May 2018 - 01:23 PM

Many players have more than 2 floors in their hideout , so why can not I have more than 2 floors in my Hideout ? And my Hideout base is lvl 6 , and I can not upgrade it cuz it needs more superglue and zer than I can have in storage . What is going on here ???????

#2 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:22 PM

your probably not looking well.. hideout base can always be upgraded. Max amount of glue and zer needed is what the hideout base can hold.

and you can add more floors by digging holes

Edited by Kingie, 09 May 2018 - 02:37 PM.

• lostnoob likes this

#3 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:16 PM

You will be able to store more zeronite and superglue when you level up your Hideout Base. You will also get more rooms to unlock as you level up. You will only be able to unlock and construct one room at a time.

• lostnoob likes this

#4 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:49 AM

Thank you very much Kingie and Maniac , so I shall waite to lvl up then I get more floors . Umm .... I know it sounds moronic to you guys but I dont know how to exchange a room I got with a room I had in storage , I mean I dont know how to get a room I put in storage and use it . Me be noob so 4give my moronic questions if you may . Thank you again guys for helping me out !

#5 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:18 PM

Thank you very much Kingie and Maniac , so I shall waite to lvl up then I get more floors . Umm .... I know it sounds moronic to you guys but I dont know how to exchange a room I got with a room I had in storage , I mean I dont know how to get a room I put in storage and use it . Me be noob so 4give my moronic questions if you may . Thank you again guys for helping me out !

https://forum.us.her...ief/#entry19233

I answered to your question in this topic.

• lostnoob likes this
Posted Image

#6 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 12:36 PM

LvelHunter <----- Nah you did not , but I clicked the link and ANSWERED yours . Thanks anyways .

#7 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 11:01 AM

Low lvl hideout upgrades for 3 days , I wonder how long does it take for upgrades at higher lvls ...... :(

#8 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2018 - 02:38 PM

LvelHunter <----- Nah you did not , but I clicked the link and ANSWERED yours . Thanks anyways .

I answered your question. I'm not sure why you can't find a button on the right site of your hideout. There are only 3 buttons, so even you should be able to find it.

Cheers

• lostnoob likes this
Posted Image

#9 Aribeth

Aribeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Zit Heads
  • Character:Aribeth

Posted 14 May 2018 - 01:26 AM

I answered your question. I'm not sure why you can't find a button on the right site of your hideout. There are only 3 buttons, so even you should be able to find it.

Cheers

"Even you should be able to find it"? Are you sure you're a Moderator?

• lostnoob likes this

#10 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 03:02 AM

LvelHunter , again NAH ya did not , read my question  , you will find out . You keep saying there are 3 buttons on the right side , so go ahead and take a picture and post it here , and point it out for a noob like me , kinda like put your money where your mouth is thingy . Git da drift GRINGO ? I do not care if you are a Mod or not , but come at me , and I will sure come at you , period . Proof that you did not read my questions is , one of my questions was >>> Are you a Dev ?  No answer from you , so please go to school , learn English , then come and post , 'ky ? Even you  should be able to learn ENGLISH , just a little bit . How do ya like me now GRINGO ? One more question  , why did you locked my post about wiki ? why did you not give other players a chance to reply and maybe point me to a useful post or site ? Something bothering you ? You do not like my tone ? Something personal ? Not very Mod like behavior on your sida pond , so next time measure twice and cut once . Oh am sorry , I 4got your English is poor , google it , and you will find out . EVEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GOOGLE :D Have a nice day :D

#11 Aribeth

Aribeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Team:Zit Heads
  • Character:Aribeth

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:44 AM

The Room Overview button is small, and hard to see. I hope this helps! Attached File  Aribeth 003.jpg   51.55KB   2 downloads

Edited by Aribeth, 14 May 2018 - 04:46 AM.

#12 lostnoob

lostnoob

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:53 AM

Aribeth <------- Thank you so very much , room still upgrading , maybe I can see that thingy when upgrading ends ?

#13 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 May 2018 - 05:06 PM

Aribeth <------- Thank you so very much , room still upgrading , maybe I can see that thingy when upgrading ends ?

No, you can always see the "Room Overview" button. Where you can find it is shown in my and Aribeth's screenshot.

LvelHunter , again NAH ya did not , read my question , you will find out . You keep saying there are 3 buttons on the right side , so go ahead and take a picture and post it here , and point it out for a noob like me , kinda like put your money where your mouth is thingy . Git da drift GRINGO ? I do not care if you are a Mod or not , but come at me , and I will sure come at you , period . Proof that you did not read my questions is , one of my questions was >>> Are you a Dev ? No answer from you , so please go to school , learn English , then come and post , 'ky ? Even you should be able to learn ENGLISH , just a little bit . How do ya like me now GRINGO ? One more question , why did you locked my post about wiki ? why did you not give other players a chance to reply and maybe point me to a useful post or site ? Something bothering you ? You do not like my tone ? Something personal ? Not very Mod like behavior on your sida pond , so next time measure twice and cut once . Oh am sorry , I 4got your English is poor , google it , and you will find out . EVEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GOOGLE :D Have a nice day :D

First of all, I answered to your question in your second topic with a screenshot, so I don't get where exactly your problem is.
While answering a bunch of questions it can happen that I forget to answer to a question. Sorry about that.
With "we" I mean the Hero Zero team (German developers, Admins and Moderators).
I hope I answered your question well enough.

The reason why I didn't answer to your question is not my "poor english". I am very sure that you have also forgotten to do something in your life. If that's not the case please tell me your trick via private message. Besides, I can soothe you. I am taking 5 English lessons every week, so no worries - I am always learning. Please keep in mind that English is my 3rd language and not my mother tongue.

For everything else concerning me and my way of moderating this forum, you can leave me a private message. I'm sure that we can come to an agreement.

Sincerely,
LH

• FaithfulAizen, Kingie and lostnoob like this
Posted Image

#14 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 11:57 AM

Quote Level Hunter:

Level Hunter. As you say you are a team and I don't see any Developers ever answering/posting on this forum: can I please ask you to get an answer out of the Developers to our suggestions (If they are being considered, and if not the reason for it),

Edited by Kingie, 15 May 2018 - 11:59 AM.

• Slappy likes this

#15 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 May 2018 - 03:44 PM

Quote Level Hunter:

Level Hunter. As you say you are a team and I don't see any Developers ever answering/posting on this forum: can I please ask you to get an answer out of the Developers to our suggestions (If they are being considered, and if not the reason for it),

Moderators don't have contact to the german developers. We only pass your suggestions to them. 

Cheers

Posted Image

#16 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:02 PM

Moderators don't have contact to the german developers. We only pass your suggestions to them. 

Cheers

Have you got any idea if they read them??? Because it sure feels like they don't.

#17 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:43 PM

Have you got any idea if they read them??? Because it sure feels like they don't.

Yes, for example the extension of storage tabs. (suggested by FaithfulAizen)
They read all of your suggestions and they implement a lot of them.
I don't know why you don't notice it.

Cheers
Posted Image

#18 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:05 AM

Yes, for example the extension of storage tabs. (suggested by FaithfulAizen)
They read all of your suggestions and they implement a lot of them.
I don't know why you don't notice it.
Cheers

It is not a matter of noticing or not noticing. Lack of I interaction or comments on the PLAYERS suggestions weather implemented or not goes unnoticed. No one is recognized for it when they release it. No one says hey this idea is coming soon. So if I mention an idea, (like I stated in a past posts,) is that sometimes the ideas go no where. But when an idea is accepted we have no clue that it is. We won't know till it is implemented. And at the rate that the developers implement any ideas, their own or one of the players we have either forgotten or the players who suggested those ideas alhave left.

Just like in a family you tell a spouse that you would like for them to wash the dishes. They don't respond. You would assume hat they either don't want to do it or they don't care or they didn't listen or hear you at all. So then you just storm off and do it yourself. Then you get the spouse saying well I WAS going to do them...how frustrating is that? A little courtesy of saying sure I'll do that in a sec....or can I do it tomorrow or after my tv show. Or at a time they specify? Or even giving input. We feel there is no communication from the developers...that is the issue. By the time a.proecess is completed we have already reached our frustration point. We want to divorce the game. Will they ever address the declining players in all of the servers? We will never know. I brought tat issue up several times myself. The game is not nearly as fun if we don't have competitors or full teams to enjoy the game.

Anyway...deaf ears.... falling on deaf ears...even you moderators can't comment because you just can't...you don't have any answers...very frustrating for us players. It is like showing up for a football/soccer game and only 2 people show up on your team and four show up on another...and the rest of the league has the same issues...each of the teams aren't full...they lack many players...
  • leapinglizard, LevelHunter, Slappy and 2 others like this

#19 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:33 AM

It is not a beginner game, made by 2 students from their own garage. It is neither a game in alpha or beta stage. So, NO, do not expect developers talk to you directly. At this stage, company makes enough money to have a department that deals directly with customers.

PS: I mean, be serious for a second. If the company is small and you want to get hired, you talk directly to the owner. But try that in the medium or big company --- they have human resources department to deal with hiring.

• LevelHunter likes this

#20 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 02:51 PM

OMG... big companies surely have spoke persons. Why have a forum if you don't speak to your customers.

And they don't have to react to us directly. They could do it as a reply to the mods who are sending thru the suggestions.

Be serious for a second...boy.

The mod here (levelhunters) mentions they (devs, mods etc) are a TEAM. In a team the right hand surely talks to the left hand. But later on he tells me he doesn't talk to the devs. So not much of a team.

One guy is dropped on an island in the far Pacific. Only way to communicate is putting a message in a bottle. Hoping it ends up in HQ. HQ doesn't even react to the pour lonely soul on the godforsaken island. He's just saying: surely they are getting my messages because every now and then I see the boat I asked for far away on the horizon....

Edited by Kingie, 22 May 2018 - 03:03 PM.

• Maniac, LevelHunter, Slappy and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users