6 replies to this topic

#1 sennaa

sennaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

I am currently on the USA server and my account is connected to Facebook. Any time I try to change my account to use another server, it asks me to create a new character instead of using the character I already have. Is there a way to change the server without having to start again? Any help?

#2 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

You could file a support ticket (cog menu in lower right -> support) asking them to transfer your character to a different server, but I don't know if they would agree to do it.

• sennaa likes this

#3 Rafael

Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Unfortunately, it's not possible to migrate accounts.

• sennaa likes this

#4 sennaa

sennaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:50 PM

Thank you for your replies. Does this happen because of the language I use in Facebook? The server is automatically chosen?

#5 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm not sure about that, but it might be that US1 is the only server available from Facebook - because US1 is the only server available from Kongregate.com and Habbo Hotel also (for this reason it's more international than the server name suggests :D) - or like you said, it might be the game auto-detecting your location/language or something.

Still, if you play from the main site you get to choose from a selection of servers or for some servers that aren't there you can put the server name in front of the url like: ro1.herozerogame.com (Romania server), us1.herozerogame.com (US server).

If you want to play on a different server, it's not a total loss starting from scratch as your experience from playing on US server will allow you to play more efficiently next time round.

#6 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

I'm not 100% sure but I think its cause of the language you choose on Facebook... my language is set as English (USA) and I'm on the US1 server...  then  when my boyfriend started playing he couldn't find me and we eventually checked the servers and he was on the UK server and his language on Facebook is set as English (UK).... he went to the bottom of his page and changed his server to US1 and had to start over but the next time he logged onto the game it automatically took him to the UK server... he then changed his language on Facebook to English (USA) and now he has no problems with it... this leads me to believe that when playing from Facebook the server is linked to your language selection... 

#7 Rafael

Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:17 AM

Thank you for your replies. Does this happen because of the language I use in Facebook? The server is automatically chosen?

You can choose your server in the lower right corner.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: server, change server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users