TheAmazingLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • World:US3
  • Character:TheAmazingLady

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:01 AM

I've sent two website support tickets on Nutaku over the last few days. Not so much as a "Thank you for your enquiry".

#22 sparky1

sparky1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Dysfunctional family
  • Character:sparky1

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:08 AM

I have tried to create a hero today using same name & email address, it tells me there is already a hero with that name so the system knows i exist just won't let log in 

#23 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Character:Oedi

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:56 AM

The system knows your hero name, not your email address.  My guess the issue is they do not have the email address linked to the name as they do not have it.  Nutaku would not share that as email address are worth $$$ to them.

I can not make a new Toon with any email address and my Toon name.

I wonder if you spend $$ with Nutaku to buy doughnuts and now you can not get value out of those donuts because of something they did sound like they owe you something or at least your money back..  Also I am sure HeroZero also made money from the transaction.  

Edited by oedi, 17 April 2018 - 10:59 AM.

• will10 likes this

#24 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:33 PM

My people who were affected just get instructions from Support on how to unbind their account from a third party host site. This would have been helpful if we had a bit of warning but now that Nutaku has purged the game the 'unbind' option doesn't even exist when you go to the Nutaku account options

• sparky1 and Neovespertina like this

#25 Tyranny

Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • Character:Tyranny

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:07 AM

I just had a teammate tell me that ArmorGames is shutting down support as well, although they were kind enough to give people a heads up. The timing is suspicious.

Hindsight is 20/20, but for everyone else: Go confirm your account.

Go to Settings > Account (in the game) and click Confirm. It'll send you an e-mail, you click on the link in said email, and you're done. You should be able to access your game from the main HZ site, and your mobile device. 

• TrinityFaith and Neovespertina like this

#26 DoomwaR(Recycle)

DoomwaR(Recycle)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPalm Beach, FL. USA
  • Team:The Donut Munchies
  • Character:ReCycle

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

We shouldn't have problems whith google play app, right.

20180416_141853_zpscln1wyeh.png

#27 TheAmazingLady

TheAmazingLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:35 AM

You're assuming that you can log-in in the first place (if you could, though, there wouldn't be a problem).

I can't find Hero Zero on Armor Games (and I'm not signed up to it, anyway).

The Hero Zero site just brings up the Hero creation screen. There is no Settings button, only Forum and Support. 

I assume you create a new hero and then confirm your account. I was able to Account Settings after doing so. The question is, does it link to your existing hero/account?

Just remembered, I should check my other email account (where all game messages are sent). Didn't find any Hero Zero-related emails.

I just had a teammate tell me that ArmorGames is shutting down support as well, although they were kind enough to give people a heads up. The timing is suspicious.

Hindsight is 20/20, but for everyone else: Go confirm your account.

Go to Settings > Account (in the game) and click Confirm. It'll send you an e-mail, you click on the link in said email, and you're done. You should be able to access your game from the main HZ site, and your mobile device. 

Edited by TheAmazingLady, 18 April 2018 - 07:54 AM.

#28 Tyranny

Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

The Hero Zero site just brings up the Hero creation screen. There is no Settings button, only Forum and Support. 

The Creation screen should have a blue "Already registered? LOGIN" box in the upper right corner.

In regards to the email, check your Junk folder.

Also: HZ is now leaving Steam? If that's the case, what the heck is HZ doing?

Edited by Tyranny, 18 April 2018 - 12:36 PM.

#29 sparky1

sparky1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Team:Dysfunctional family
  • Character:sparky1

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

I have just received a reply from Nutaku which has taken since last Friday night for them to answer, they have told me to go to 

support.herozerogame.com that has really helped LOL

#30 will10

will10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Team:RiffRaff
  • Character:Will10

Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:10 AM

Crazy thought here, but our profile pictures link to our accounts, assuming nobody has uploaded a custom picture.  Seems they could link us that way.

• sparky1 likes this

#31 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:37 AM

With Nutaku this method would not work as HeroZero did not have the email address to send it to.  I had tried it in the past when i wanted to logon from my ipad.

#32 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

What is interesting is the last post all of a sudden got my picture from inside the game.  I did not do anything so maybe they are getting close as now my forum account and my account are now looked to be linked as will10 said.

The other idea is HeroZero does not want to fix the problem as they hope we will spend more $$ to rebuild our account.

#33 TheAmazingLady

TheAmazingLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:55 AM

Nothing in the junk folder about Hero Zero. Lots of updates about other games, though.

Re: forum avatar. Now that you mention it, oedi, I have noticed that my heroine has appeared, too.

If what you say is true, Tyranny, than this is beginning to sound ominous; removed from 3 game platforms.  :(

#34 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:46 AM

Apparently anyone who was on Nutaku is just S.O.L.. Support has told my people that there's nothing that can be done to recover their accounts so the only thing to do is quit or start over with a new character. 

I've warned everyone on my team that are playing through other 3rd parties (facebook, steam, etc.) that they should probably migrate their account directly to herozerogame.com to avoid similar disasters in the future.

• Neovespertina likes this

#35 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

Great all the reactions and help from Playata!

(sleeping) (silly)

#36 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:52 AM

I call total crap as they have now linked my TOON to the forum so we know they already know is a relationship between them. They have my validated email address in the forum and they have already decided that the Toon belongs to me.   So it should be easy to fix the problem. Someone did the numbers and decided that they could make more money forcing us to remake our toons I guess.

#37 Tyranny

Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

I find it interesting that none of the mods have posted in this thread.

I want to be optimistic and say they working so hard on trying to get this fixed they don't have time, but let's be honest. They could at least let us know they're working on it.  Any response is better than none at this point.

#38 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

They don't react on most topic. Not on suggestions, not on problems. And with 'they' I don't mean the mods who are probably unpaid volunteers but I mean the makers of this game The game is dying I noticed already on UK servers, so I moved to US servers because more people on those servers. But also here is getting quieter. Not many teams left on US3 servers who have the full 30 players.

But they don't seem to give a sh.t. They don't even solve problems with people wanting to buy donuts. See some other thread of today.

Probably earned enough out of it. Game seems to be designed for short term players not for the long term.

Edited by Kingie, 22 April 2018 - 10:39 PM.

#39 TheAmazingLady

TheAmazingLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:55 AM

At last, I got a response from Nutaku:

"Thanks for Contacting Nutaku. We were sorry to hear that Hero Zero would be closing as well. We’re sorry that a game you were enjoying was discontinued. We hope you can find another game to enjoy in Hero Zeros absence. "

Apparently anyone who was on Nutaku is just S.O.L.. Support has told my people that there's nothing that can be done to recover their accounts so the only thing to do is quit or start over with a new character. 

I've warned everyone on my team that are playing through other 3rd parties (facebook, steam, etc.) that they should probably migrate their account directly to herozerogame.com to avoid similar disasters in the future.

• sparky1 likes this

#40 oedi

oedi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:42 AM

It is a choice to not fix the accounts as I am sure they feel they can make more profit by not doing it.  They linked my toom account to my forum account so that shows they can do it when they want to.  My only pause to that is they might have a contract that with Nutaku that say "we" belong to them so they might have to buy our account from Nutaku but that would make no sense.

Given the closed the ticket as soon as we sent it in I do not think there was any plan to fix this problem and why they do not get back to us with any information. On it.

I wonder how many people they will lose I know I will not invest the time on a new toon as they do not respect me as a client.  I will move to a new game and spend my money elsewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users