Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:22 AM

We need to fix the league system.  Currently the only ones who benefit from this league event are the top players in the game.  Other people don't have a chance at all to win skill points.  With the way it is the strong get stronger and there is no chance for smaller levels.   In the regular tourneys you can only attack 3 times per day.  I think this rule should also go for league too.  Some days I get the same player multiple times.  I don't think it is fair to these players or anyone for that matter.  I notice now that most players don't even participate in league, why should they when they can never get into the top spots to win.

• Slappy likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:FallingGrace

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:51 AM

I have crap stats (37K) for my level (352) and can place in the top 30. It's tough, but being committed and doing all 20 league fights daily can most certainly do it... and even I have.

Trophies can even make it easier.

#3 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2

Posted 04 April 2018 - 04:11 PM

We need to fix the league system.  Currently the only ones who benefit from this league event are the top players in the game.  Other people don't have a chance at all to win skill points.  With the way it is the strong get stronger and there is no chance for smaller levels.   In the regular tourneys you can only attack 3 times per day.  I think this rule should also go for league too.  Some days I get the same player multiple times.  I don't think it is fair to these players or anyone for that matter.  I notice now that most players don't even participate in league, why should they when they can never get into the top spots to win.

https://forum.us.her...ries-on-league/

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:29 PM

the perfect example of how someone gets hit more than 3 times and thinks it unfair.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 05 April 2018 - 06:59 AM

I have crap stats (37K) for my level (352) and can place in the top 30. It's tough, but being committed and doing all 20 league fights daily can most certainly do it... and even I have.

Trophies can even make it easier.

Well that is not necessarily correct. Only 30 players can make it to the top 30...so to say most can? Not true...

Edited by PhoenixGold, 05 April 2018 - 07:00 AM.

#6 Kingie

Kingie

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • World:US4
  • Character:Kingie

Posted 05 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

Silverwing, see also this thread on the same subject: https://forum.us.her...league-contest/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users