Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:Guldansz

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:50 AM

One important thing for you guys to know when trying to gain honor is to never attack someone that has less honor than you have. You should always attack someone with more honor than you because, even if you lose, the loss of honor will be insignificant.

Also, use missiles only when when needed, if the opponent has less stats than you, it's not necessary to use missiles, that way you will spare some delicious donuts.

That's all for now, but fell free to add any tip!

• FaithfulAizen, Astral and Neovespertina like this

#2 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:52 AM

Well, i'm still trying to understand what other uses honor have now, other then showing the number.

• LevelHunter likes this

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:21 AM

There is absolutely no point to honour now.  Unless you are in the top 10 of the server as the strongest, you get nothing at all.  League is only for the top 10 players and as for honour.... there is nothing left.  Even the donuts on fights have decreased majorly.  I am lucky if I get one per day for everything in game.  

• Neovespertina likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users