• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • World:US1
  • Character:M4598

Posted 18 February 2018 - 05:53 PM

Seeing for the six time during the day this "Earn free donuts now" popup is extremly annoying. Especially considering that i'm forced to press this "Earn donuts" button, and going to the partners offers window, while it's all clearly suggest that it's optional. But there is no way to close this popup in any other way.

And it pops up this whole day. So, can we please at least add the option to close this thing? At least by esc button?

Attached File  crap.jpg   42.81KB   0 downloads

• PhoenixGold, Silverwing, LevelHunter and 2 others like this

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 18 February 2018 - 09:01 PM

This is not the first time this has been brought up.  On a phone it is a bit better because it allows you to X out of it.  This is the most annoying thing there is.  Get free donuts....  you do not get them or you have to enter a credit card or you register like it asks you to for surveys and after the lengthy questionnaires it says "oh you can't do these surveys".  I am so tired of getting these popups with absolutely no way of closing them without having to go to the browser.  You want to post this once, fine, but every time you change servers and log in to the game, it comes up.  Try playing 3 servers on a phone and logging in and out every 3 minutes to each server.  HZ only cares about MONEY, not the player base itself.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#3 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:29 AM

This is not the first time this has been brought up.  On a phone it is a bit better because it allows you to X out of it.  This is the most annoying thing there is.  Get free donuts....  you do not get them or you have to enter a credit card or you register like it asks you to for surveys and after the lengthy questionnaires it says "oh you can't do these surveys".  I am so tired of getting these popups with absolutely no way of closing them without having to go to the browser.  You want to post this once, fine, but every time you change servers and log in to the game, it comes up.  Try playing 3 servers on a phone and logging in and out every 3 minutes to each server.  HZ only cares about MONEY, not the player base itself.

Technically, it's understandable, since they need to take money from somewhere. If not from players paying for nuts, then from companies paying to get advertised. But still, there are some people that would like to get free nuts, and there are some who don't really, so i'm sure there are should be way if not to opt out of this, then to at least skip the most part.

As for saying that HZ cares about money, weeell, changes are still being made from time to time, so it's not all that bad. And while i always complain inside the team, that during various activities, like carnaval or current yoyolimpics some things get harder to achieve the closer you get to the 100% (meaning you would waste nuts to get oit in the end), it's still just a conspiracy theory from my side and so i'm trying not to talk much about it.%)

#4 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:47 PM

I want to repeat, can we cut crap like this out of the game? Windows that don't allow themselves to be just closed and FORCE you to go to that preregistration now, about which i don't really give anything and prefer to not know at all, to say the truth? Attached File  Untitled-1.jpg   89.16KB   0 downloads

#5 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:52 PM

Also, as the modest wish and a side note, a happy wish to anyone who thought that pop up windows like this is a perfect idea, have their bladder to be a small as possible, and every time they are in a hurry for a certain small room, they would be first thing offered a bottle of water to drink, while listening to gurgling brooks.Jussayin', because i'm a little bit annoyed by now about all this.

#6 frafont

frafont

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech Republic
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:frafont

Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:32 AM

it opens in new window and you can close it then and in original window it gets you to game screen - but still we should be able to close that prereg window instantly without additional clicking

#7 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:54 PM

If you guys wouldnt mind writing a support ticket on this matter please

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#8 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 28 July 2019 - 07:18 PM

If you guys wouldnt mind writing a support ticket on this matter please

Did that previously, if i remember correctly, not really helped. Although i can lie on that, since it's an old message, really, and i'm just necro'ing it.

Say, Aizen, well, well, not sure how deep the connection goes, but as a moderator, have you any connection with support or devs? And even if you don't do you really think they would listen? There is probably nothing much to expect, if there is nothing much about that in eula and all that other stuff i get always really soooo bored reading? Although sometimes i search through it on some things.

#9 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 28 July 2019 - 07:20 PM

it opens in new window and you can close it then and in original window it gets you to game screen - but still we should be able to close that prereg window instantly without additional clicking

That's what i usuallly do, since, well, i have no real choice on that matter. But i agree that having a choice would've been nice. Would've been even better if we were to be able to opt out of any advertisment, but the game got to be sponsored to be free, so i understand that to some degree.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free donuts, ads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users