Tyranny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Team:Oblivion
  • World:US3
  • Character:Tyranny

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:02 PM

IMO, this tab seems rather redundant, as you don't really do anything in that tab and you can also access the page (which is a pop-up, rather than an actual separate page) from the Booster icons in your Hero (first) tab. 

When you start your game, you always start from that first tab, so it should be an easy enough thing to do to show an exclamation (!) mark next to any Boosters that require buying/extending (actually, I think this is done already?). In addition, if a Booster suddenly requires buying/extending during game play, you can have the tab frame do the quick-pulse.

• LevelHunter, chumak, Dwerp and 1 other like this

#2 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

I always thought the boosters should be sold in the training section. I mean, if you go to a gym, wanting to drink an energy shot or something, there you go. 

But I agree with you, Tyranny, the tab just for boosters is a bit much. Could be better served with something else or nothing at all. 

oldaup9f23a.png

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

I use that booster icon all the time.  I constantly check how long my boosters are for and extend them if they are close to running out.  Currently, you only get the exclamation if it runs out.  Not very good if you are not online when it does.  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users