• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:05 AM

Hello, 

Please leave your constructive feedback here.

Thanks,

We hope you enjoyed this update!

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#2 Drucilla

Drucilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Team:Agents of Shield
  • World:US3
  • Character:Drucilla

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:21 AM

Any idea how long the update is going to take? It started about 20 minutes ago or so and I wanted to finish out my last training points before the end of the game day. It's nearly 2:30 am and I have to get up for work in the morning. I was figuring I'd be in bed well and truly by now. If it's only going to be another few minutes I'll hang in there, but if it's going to be a while longer I'll just go to bed.

Well, in the absence of any reply, and given that it's now 15 minutes later and I still can't get into the game, I'm giving up.

Maybe you shouldn't do game updates at the end of the game day, which is when people are frantically trying to use up their last training and energy for the day. Just a thought.

#3 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:20 AM

Hello,

Game updates begin 1 hour before the end of the day. They usually take 1 hour minimum and proceed from there sometimes up to 2 hours. We are really sorry for any inconvenience.

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#4 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:00 PM

Unfortunately for some there is no good time. You change the time and someone else complains. It is never a good time to do an update as someone's time frame is going to be affected somewhere. Someone will complain that it is the only time they can play etc...it sucks for all until the update is done. My only suggestion is for them to post the times of the update sooner.

Edited by PhoenixGold, 06 February 2018 - 07:03 PM.

#5 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

Hey let's be glad that we still get updates! :)

As far as the updates go, no known glitches yet. I do have a tweak to suggest...

By spending a donut (maybe 2 or 3) allow us to assign our sidekick skill points how WE see fit. We can assign our hero's so why not let us pay one or two donuts to assign our side kicks? You could even make it say.. 25 skill point reallocate for 1 donut. when we click the donut, a +/- sign would pop up by the various attributes. We could unallocate 25 and reallocate to another (various) skills. If we wanted to move another 25, another donut. This would only be available to do on max pets. The 1 donut for a random dump is too risky in my opinion. Heroes align with sidekicks to fill a weakness.. they don't just run out to a circus and pick a sidekick.. ohhh wait Batman.. my bad. (lol)

oldaup9f23a.png

#6 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:31 AM

Another donut grab.  You can wash your items free once per day.  Why can't you do this to your pet once per day only?  Nothing has been added for months that doesn't cost donuts.....  More things to send people packing.

• Superbad likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users