Photo

Cannot get past auto "Earn free doughnuts" pop up to play game.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vandrake30

Vandrake30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

When the game is first loaded, the "Earn Free Doughnuts" reminder message pops up and blocks access to game controls.  Only the "Get free doughnuts" button can be accessed.  Once that is selected, the list of who to earn doughnuts point from appears in basic text with the "Done" link disabled.  Reloading game (Done 3 times) caused same result. Cannot play this game as it is. 

#2 Vandrake30

Vandrake30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

Additional Information:  I purchased doughnuts yesterday.  This triggered the overriding pop up today.  The listing that is presented, and cannot be removed from blocking access to the game only shows the breakdown list for offers but none of the offers that are usually listed in a scrollable format.  As if it is being directed to an old incomplete version of the file instead of the fully updated version.

As it stands, funding this game by purchasing any doughnuts equals being kicked out of any ability to play this game,  Like spending money to end the game forever.  Not the option I chose.

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:19 PM

I understand let it pop up the first time.  But this constantly goes all day long every time you log in.  HZ needs to stop it from loading constantly every time you refresh the page or login.  ONCE IS ENOUGH.... stop trying to force things on players.  Most of those don't work in Canada or they want you to use a credit card.  Like as if......

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users