• PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:15 AM

Hello,

Please place your constructive feedback here 

We hope 2018 has found you well  (heart)

Thanks

~ Your Hero Zero Team 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#2 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:12 PM

Experience earned between tournaments will now go towards the next tournament? Isn't that how it always was and wasn't that a main pain point of some people who found that an unfair advantage to those people who are in daytime when the tournament ends for those 3 hours?
I know we lost a player over that but maybe I'm misunderstanding it?

#3 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Character:FallingGrace

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:49 PM

Comparing stats with other players by looking at their profile no longer works. I enjoy comparing my progress to others, and now that tooltip isn't showing. Would prefer that back since it's easier than having to calc it.

• Dwerp and Neovespertina like this

#4 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

Comparing stats with other players by looking at their profile no longer works. I enjoy comparing my progress to others, and now that tooltip isn't showing. Would prefer that back since it's easier than having to calc it.

Noticed this myself. You used to be able to mouse over the "attack" button and the pop up would give you the +/- stats. 

No longer does that. That was a great tool when looking for duels. 

• Neovespertina likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#5 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 16 January 2018 - 08:50 PM

Experience earned between tournaments will now go towards the next tournament? Isn't that how it always was and wasn't that a main pain point of some people who found that an unfair advantage to those people who are in daytime when the tournament ends for those 3 hours?

The weekly tournament ends at 9 p.m. and starts about 5 minutes later. The experience you get in these 5 minutes will now count towards the new tournament
Posted Image

#6 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 17 January 2018 - 04:26 AM

No, that is not it.  What happened before is if tourney ended and you did some experience, it did not go to the new tourney until you collected your tourney points.  Sometimes if you hit your experience it didn't go to the final few seconds of the last tourney and it didn't go to the new one.

Edited by LevelHunter, 17 January 2018 - 05:06 PM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#7 FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Character:FallingGrace

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:46 AM

Seems the pop-up when viewing other heros is back. Thanks for that.  :)

#8 Dragonsi

Dragonsi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Team:Loophole Strategy
  • Character:Dragonsi

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

Thank you for fixing the tooltip info over the Attack button today.   I have a question about Fight Club though. I have all rooms opened on the bottom floor now and would place it immediately, but....... "The Fight Club takes up 1 construction site and can only be placed once."   ONCE?? Do you mean once you put it down, it will be in that square permanently? That's what it sounds like to me?  I've redone my whole hideout at least 3 times for efficiency, and if you are saying to put this room down, once and done, and you can't pick it back up again, I would NEVER place it, that would bother my OCD greatly!

Also, I am a Steam player almost a full year now, since Feb 16, 2017, and you have NEVER put the maintenance warnings on your steam notes page since last January and, of course, I check all the time since the start button is directly above the Jan 2017 announcement. Can you please update your Steam page the same time you post maintenance warnings here, as well? Thanks. I am on the East Coast, and also work 2nd shift, come home at 12:30 and play right up until a new day for me at 3:00AM Eastern, when the daily reset happens, and OFTEN I have bought my last, 4th, pack of energy right before 2am and it's maintenance then and I have to REBUY with doughnuts the same energy later on when it goes into my training or energy storage, and I have that max expanded as well.

Edited by Dragonsi, 18 January 2018 - 08:56 AM.

#9 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:54 PM

Thank you for fixing the tooltip info over the Attack button today.   I have a question about Fight Club though. I have all rooms opened on the bottom floor now and would place it immediately, but....... "The Fight Club takes up 1 construction site and can only be placed once."   ONCE?? Do you mean once you put it down, it will be in that square permanently? That's what it sounds like to me?  I've redone my whole hideout at least 3 times for efficiency, and if you are saying to put this room down, once and done, and you can't pick it back up again, I would NEVER place it, that would bother my OCD greatly!

Also, I am a Steam player almost a full year now, since Feb 16, 2017, and you have NEVER put the maintenance warnings on your steam notes page since last January and, of course, I check all the time since the start button is directly above the Jan 2017 announcement. Can you please update your Steam page the same time you post maintenance warnings here, as well? Thanks. I am on the East Coast, and also work 2nd shift, come home at 12:30 and play right up until a new day for me at 3:00AM Eastern, when the daily reset happens, and OFTEN I have bought my last, 4th, pack of energy right before 2am and it's maintenance then and I have to REBUY with doughnuts the same energy later on when it goes into my training or energy storage, and I have that max expanded as well.

You can place it and store it like all other rooms. ''Once'' means that there's only one Fight Club.
Posted Image

#10 Dragonsi

Dragonsi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

LevelHunter, is that a 2 day start build time for the Club? I have the Speed Boost maxed out at 90% so just checking. When I upgrade rooms, I see the "inner white circle" where the time countdown is as 90% greyed out counting up to 100% grey, but it never does that for coin base room, and now the Fight Club. Both of those are completely white circles to begin with.

#11 Dragonsi

Dragonsi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:29 PM

Ooops, and my start time was 4 Hours, 48 minutes to complete placing it. Also, can you pass along the  message about Steam postings more frequently, or even in game notices when maintenance is coming up, so us late nighters (who definitely AREN'T daytime people) and who play right up until daily reset, have some warning?

#12 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

There is no more alert for new message. Is important.

#13 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:55 PM

There is no more alert for new message. Is important.

I thought it was just me! Yea I've missed a few messages only to see them later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users