• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationFukuoka, Japan
  • Team:Dark Wing
  • World:US1
  • Character:Excrucio

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:12 AM

I like it.  Good job.  Keep up the good work.

#2 Vigilance

Vigilance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Vigilance

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:37 AM

I second that!

#3 M4598

M4598

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow
  • Team:Sloths for justice
  • Character:M4598

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:46 AM

Still, i'd like a chance to win without using donuts. On the other hand, not that it really matters, it's still kinda nice to have.

#4 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

I agree!  The event is great! 

Still, i'd like a chance to win without using donuts. On the other hand, not that it really matters, it's still kinda nice to have.

If you complete the event its really a fair trade... you only need to spend 2 donuts if you wait the full four days to complete it and you get 10 donuts as one of the rewards (if I understood properly)... so you basically get 8 free donuts... :)  

#5 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I agree!  The event is great! 

If you complete the event its really a fair trade... you only need to spend 2 donuts if you wait the full four days to complete it and you get 10 donuts as one of the rewards (if I understood properly)... so you basically get 8 free donuts... :)

The donut reward at the end is 5 donuts, so you only get 3 donuts as a net gain. The other end rewards are 10 skill points and one item from a choice of 3 epics. None of the individual deeds give donuts as a reward.

• Geejay likes this

#6 Geejay

Geejay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Character:Geejay

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:23 AM

Ooops... my memory didn't serve me very well... I confused the 10 skill points with the 5 donuts... 

Its still a good exchange imo... and it was fun to do... :) 

#7 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Anyway, yes, I enjoyed the event too. I was already doing most of the things required anyway, so it was like getting an extra reward for that, and also it added a little something interesting to missions by getting you to look for autographs. I know for others who are not so active, the new event caused them to be more motivated to do missions and duelling etc. The rewards were really good. I especially liked how you get a choice of 3 items when normally in this game you just get one item and half the time the stats suck.

I really hope we'll have lots more events like this in the future :) I really don't see why they can't be every 1 or 2 weeks. (Edit: not in conjunction with the double week thing though, of course).

• Geejay likes this

#8 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

Ah, I should add however that the timer was misleading. At Wednesday at 23:59:99 server time when the server reset for the day, the event began to show "1 day remaining" at the bottom. For that reason I believed the event ended in exactly 1 day from that time, at Thursday 23:59:99. However, obviously, the event continued all of Friday as well. I think it would be better to have a day, hour AND minute counter so that it's not as confusing. So, at Thursday 00:01 it would start to show "1 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes remaining".

#9 Rafael

Rafael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Ah, I should add however that the timer was misleading. At Wednesday at 23:59:99 server time when the server reset for the day, the event began to show "1 day remaining" at the bottom. For that reason I believed the event ended in exactly 1 day from that time, at Thursday 23:59:99. However, obviously, the event continued all of Friday as well. I think it would be better to have a day, hour AND minute counter so that it's not as confusing. So, at Thursday 00:01 it would start to show "1 day, 23 hours, 59 minutes remaining".

Noted. Thank you! :) We want to improve the current system, to make it even better. ;)

#10 Cannonman

Cannonman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Team:The Pooh Tang Clan

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

It was really great to see something new that increased user enjoyment over the past week. If i was to give any criticism it would be that I found it annoying that we couldn't view the current deeds while on a mission because the icon to click it was only visible when searching for missions. I also found some missions with the autograph reward perished the end reward for exp and coins, however it wasn't for every mission just a select few.

Can't wait for the next one!

• Geejay likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users