Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 20 October 2017 - 11:54 PM

So you posted and locked all the pages.  I have questions:

1) League Season End, you say 9 PM.....  9 PM when?

2)  Herocon is now in line with exp tourney end.

So are we going to align the server time change to get rid all the unfair advantages?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:07 AM

Hello,

9 PM server time. That is 3 hours before the reset. 

Server Time runs with PDT I believe. 

If you would like to know the server time at all times you are able to view it by hovering your mouse over the gear at the bottom right of the screen in game and then moving your mouse over the part of the gear menu that says the server. e.g. (us2) and it will show you the server time.

Yours,

Ez

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#3 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:17 AM

http://prntscr.com/h00ybq

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#4 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:42 AM

Hello,

9 PM server time. That is 3 hours before the reset. 

Server Time runs with PDT I believe. 

If you would like to know the server time at all times you are able to view it by hovering your mouse over the gear at the bottom right of the screen in game and then moving your mouse over the part of the gear menu that says the server. e.g. (us2) and it will show you the server time.

Yours,

Ez

Thank you, didn't want to find it was in that crazy time like the last time they posted a weird time.  Can you now answer question 2.  Is HZ going to get rid of the unfair advantage of the 3 hour gap between end of tourneys/league and reset time?

Edited by Silverwing, 21 October 2017 - 04:43 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#5 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

Thank you, didn't want to find it was in that crazy time like the last time they posted a weird time.  Can you now answer question 2.  Is HZ going to get rid of the unfair advantage of the 3 hour gap between end of tourneys/league and reset time?

As you can see - yes.
Posted Image

#6 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

So it was told that this was going to be corrected

http://forum.us.hero...nament-changes/

As I can plainly see this has not been done, please advise when this will be fixed or if it is not going to be.  I am watching players quit constantly now over this and other things, such as the league tourney changes being only for the higher stat players.  

~~Mark Twain~~

#7 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:30 PM

In the future please ask a moderator to open the topic again. You don't have to open a new one.

Thank you

Cheers!

Posted Image

#8 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 01:19 AM

In the future please ask a moderator to open the topic again. You don't have to open a new one.

Thank you

Cheers!

I don't understand why a forum topic was closed in the first place.  But now that you have amalgamated the 2, would you please answer my question.  You stated "As you can see - yes".    But it has not happened.  So please tell me when this is going to.  I actually put a time frame for myself.... run out of donuts or Christmas.  If HZ doesn't want to fix issues, I am gone, 5 servers total, 3 for HZ, 2 for BBE, all accounts that have paid monthly to the game.  I will be happy to take my money elsewhere where there is no UNFAIR ADVANTAGE.  Tired of seeing the same players on all 3 servers win all the donuts because of it.  So my money has stopped and others have quit.  Are you waiting for everyone to quit to shut down the servers?

~~Mark Twain~~

#9 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 06:07 PM

Is there no answer or were we lied too October 21?

~~Mark Twain~~

#10 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:29 AM

Hello, 

IMO the 3 hour gap the xp tournament has is very good because it actually helps from having the exact same hero win #1 EVERY SINGLE week. So in my point of view that 3 hour gap is actually golden and I am sure most agree on this. Without the 3 hour gap the same people will win every week, this way the same person isn't able to actually do that yet again that's just IMO.

*IMO = In my opinion 

• Lacatus likes this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#11 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hello, 

IMO the 3 hour gap the xp tournament has is very good because it actually helps from having the exact same hero win #1 EVERY SINGLE week. So in my point of view that 3 hour gap is actually golden and I am sure most agree on this. Without the 3 hour gap the same people will win every week, this way the same person isn't able to actually do that yet again that's just IMO.

*IMO = In my opinion 

Really..... are you serious.....  All 3 servers have the same players winning every week the experience tourney because they have the UNFAIR advantageous.  Don't tell me it is not the same player EVERY SINGLE WEEK winning.  And when players are quitting over this, maybe it is time to look at it.  But of course, since it is YOUR team of multis on US2 that has this advantage and is winning all the donuts, you of course would say nothing but good about it.  

So once again I ask, DID LEVELHUNTER LIE ABOUT THIS JUST ON OCTOBER 21 and lock my thread TO STOP our rants OR is this actually going to be fixed.  I would like a PROPER answer please!  

Edited by Silverwing, 23 November 2017 - 11:50 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#12 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

There is this 3 hour gap between end of herocon and reset for new day. As far as written in german forum,it stays this way. 

I won't call it unfair, it is a new aspect you have to consider in your planning: when to use your energy. us-servers are the latest in timezones, so you have longest time to prepare, after first herocon-reset at ap1 server. 

• LevelHunter and Astral like this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#13 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:15 AM

There is this 3 hour gap between end of herocon and reset for new day. As far as written in german forum,it stays this way. 

I won't call it unfair, it is a new aspect you have to consider in your planning: when to use your energy. us-servers are the latest in timezones, so you have longest time to prepare, after first herocon-reset at ap1 server. 

So then we were lied to by the SENIOR forum moderator.  I bought donuts based on his statement.  No worries.  I will be contacting support and advising that this is not acceptable and requesting a refund based on this.  And don't talk to me about planning.  The honour tourney was removed as it was unfair and exploited.  The experience tourney is exploited too.  There is a huge UNFAIR advantage and you think this okay.  

Edited by Silverwing, 24 November 2017 - 02:17 AM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#14 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:09 AM

I am sorry silver

but there is a HUGE difference between a ( as an example to show what i mean ) group of cyclist using steroids and putting illegal stuff on their bikes to gain advantage over other competitors and another group of cyclist who have practiced and learned to effectively use drafting and Rotating who is on the front so they can go faster and finish ahead of other teams who have not learned to do that.

So if those who do not know how to use what is allowed to their advantage complain, should we force those who are good not to do anymore drafting and rotating?

rotating

• Astral likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#15 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:14 AM

Who stop you to keep your energy from Sunday and use it between 9pm and 11:30pm (server hour)- (very nice hours to play btw)? And if you can't be here at some hours like you said .. advantage is for players who spent more of their time here. What about the fact you can set your team fights extremely easy compared with overseas, since all hours for set are from 2am to 8am for overseas?
Gap is for everyone not only for some players only.
And like someone said here you like only the math who is in your advantage, the bad thing is now you did wrong calculation even for you. If they remove gap cos only one player cry all over that's fine and I repeat myself it will be worse for you. Do you want a xp race next week? No energy from Sunday.

P.S. I will start a lot of topics to move some team fights at better hours for overseas. There on US servers are more than 30% overseas and if they will not change we all will leave the game and servers will be empty. Ironic ofc..
So NO. I will not make such posts only for some people.

Edited by Lacatus, 24 November 2017 - 05:23 AM.

• chumak likes this

#16 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:50 AM

I am sorry silver

but there is a HUGE difference between a ( as an example to show what i mean ) group of cyclist using steroids and putting illegal stuff on their bikes to gain advantage over other competitors and another group of cyclist who have practiced and learned to effectively use drafting and Rotating who is on the front so they can go faster and finish ahead of other teams who have not learned to do that.

So if those who do not know how to use what is allowed to their advantage complain, should we force those who are good not to do anymore drafting and rotating?

rotating

So what you are saying:

1) This is a North American server and therefore in order to compete in North America you have to stay up until 4 AM to play this game and have a chance at winning because in Europe it is day time and won't affect their sleep

2)  You can get other players to log in for you and play your character and this is okay because that is how I can smartly win the contests even if it is against the rules?

3)  It is okay to have a 3 hour gap to allow players the opportunity during the night in North America to have 8 days of energy for the tournament

4)  It is okay to for the same people every week on all servers to win all the donuts because of this 3 hour gap and time difference?  This is fair for everyone?

5)  It is okay if this UNFAIR ADVANTAGEOUS is forcing the players to quit the game and reducing the servers to ghost towns?

Even on US3 which has been the busier servers the number of players have decreased majorly since they cut out the honour tourney and won't let people win donuts anymore.  If the same players win top 10 every week, do you really think people want to play a game where they have no chance?  

~~Mark Twain~~

#17 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:18 AM

No chance to do what, Silverwing?

I have played a few games and from what I have seen, including my own experience, not every player lives in stagnation.

It screws up the team, for sure, I agree. But some people "move around the world" --- they change jobs or the reality of life changes, so they can't be where they wanted to be a year ago.

I can give you multiple examples from my own life.

So can you? Maybe? Or not.

Personally, I don't enjoy seeing top heroes quit, but then the new heroes get a chance to move up. Old die, young grow ;) Cycle of life. Can be seen in any computer/mobile game ;) (For almost 20 years now)

#18 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:18 AM

Really..... are you serious.....  All 3 servers have the same players winning every week the experience tourney because they have the UNFAIR advantageous.  Don't tell me it is not the same player EVERY SINGLE WEEK winning.  And when players are quitting over this, maybe it is time to look at it.  But of course, since it is YOUR team of multis on US2 that has this advantage and is winning all the donuts, you of course would say nothing but good about it.  

So once again I ask, DID LEVELHUNTER LIE ABOUT THIS JUST ON OCTOBER 21 and lock my thread TO STOP our rants OR is this actually going to be fixed.  I would like a PROPER answer please!  

I didn't lock your thread, I merged it with this one to keep the forum neat. Please check your accusations twice.

And what you call a "lie" was a simple misunderstanding. You asked one day after the patch if the unfair 3 hour gap was removed and the answer is: Yes! 

But the patch implemented a new 3 hour gap which led to our misunderstanding. However, there is no unfair 3 hour gap in the game anymore, so my post is completely right.

If you want to discuss with me about it, please write a personal message.

Thank you!

Cheers.

Posted Image

#19 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

Thank you

Cheers!

I checked my accusation twice, this topic was locked until my new post was merged.

As you can see - yes.

My question was very specific:  IS HZ GOING TO GET RID OF THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE BETWEEN END OF TOURNEY/LEAGUE AND RESET TIME.  I do not see how any response could have been a miscommunication.  There is still a 3 hour unfair gap.  Tourney ends and the server does not reset until 3 hours later giving players in NON North America  8 days use of energy for the tourney while in North America people are sleeping during this time frame.  Everything should be a level playing field for every player.  Not a disadvantage for North American players on a North American Server.

Edited by Silverwing, 26 November 2017 - 03:20 PM.

~~Mark Twain~~

#20 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:21 PM

I checked my accusation twice, this topic was locked until my new post was merged.

My question was very specific: IS HZ GOING TO GET RID OF THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE BETWEEN END OF TOURNEY/LEAGUE AND RESET TIME. I do not see how any response could have been a miscommunication. There is still a 3 hour unfair gap. Tourney ends and the server does not reset until 3 hours later giving players in NON North America 8 days use of energy for the tourney while in North America people are sleeping during this time frame. Everything should be a level playing field for every player. Not a disadvantage for North American players on a North American Server.

Answer: Yes

The unfair 3 hour gap was removed and replaced by a different, fair 3 hour gap.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users