The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:US1

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

Hello heroes,

To be able to put the pedal to the metal every day, it's important to have the right gear! That's why, during our Full Power weekend, from 11-11-2017 to 12-11-2017, you can refresh the selection at the Second Hand Shop twice. And, to get everything fine-tuned, there's the special Full Power Box at the Donut Shop- it not only has donuts, but also a modification slot that you can attach to your items to improve them even more. Get yours now!

Cheers!

Posted Image

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:34 PM

I prefer not to complain, but has been almost 2 months since last big donuts sales ( which is what now smaller teams wanting to expand wait for as there is very little forms to gain donuts for the teams after end of team honor race )

all the "smaller sales" had not been better than the regular 750 donuts for 49.99 and only slightly better than regular 250 donuts for 19.99 when they did 135 donuts for 9.99 sale

• Jagan likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#3 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:11 PM

Hello,

During the halloween event if you purchased 2 of the 135 donut boxes the donut box that was 1050 for 50 dollars I think was shown up. 

Yours,

~Ez

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:16 PM

and the HZ people did not care about informing us of that, I think is highly probable not many decided to get 2 of the 135 packs, and no one informed in any of my teams, "guess what? when I used my 2 buys for 135 donuts, I uncovered the 1050 for 49.99 pack"

I am guessing buying the 110 for 10 plus item would have uncovered the 20 bucks sale? 

if HZ had informed people, it would have made it more likely people would have bought those "smaller packages"

Edited by centella, 10 November 2017 - 09:24 PM.

• PhoenixGold likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:23 AM

Gosh, if you are buying donuts and playing the game regularly, you don't need to be told every time what is there on sale in the forum ;)

#6 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

unless you are told about it, those who wait for something specific would never know "that specific can be seen "IF" you do something you never do"

• PhoenixGold and Jagan like this

#7 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

I get it chumack. You think the grass is green for this game. Which is great and I am am glad for you. So even'if' the you regularly buy donuts, I don't know that someone would be able to afford the $12x2 +$50 price tag to get the better deal on the donuts. I agree with Centella here. The old sales were better. And I agree that if they informed us then it would be better sales for them. Some of us could have budgeted more better as well knowing the sale will end at a certain time. Also the thought of buying two packages at 12 bux with heroic sense seems kinda like a lame duck buy if you ask me.
  • Jagan and centella like this

#8 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:55 PM

Totally agree. I spend money in this game. And the lack of any proper sales has been discouraging. Do not read this wrong. I am pissed off. I just bought a new pet. and then we are offered a paltry 110 donuts for 10$ which actually translates to 13$ Canadian. Not a happy customer. 

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#9 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:57 PM

Gosh, if you are buying donuts and playing the game regularly, you don't need to be told every time what is there on sale in the forum ;)

It was a friggin' hidden sale. We are not looking to solve puzzles we just want our donut deals. 

Not to mention you need to spend 20$ to pay 50$? Which actually translates to 100$ in Canadian $$

Edited by Jagan, 11 November 2017 - 08:00 PM.

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

#10 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

Bad sale, bad business. Hero zero needs to get it together

#11 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hello, 

it kind of depends how you look at it, I would personally suggest a bigger donut board so we can see all sales and not miss them like what happened in Halloween, the sale that is currently up is 110 donuts for the price of 100 and a one time modification opener which could be worth more than the additional 25 donuts you'd get if this wasnt included on the sale but like I said it depends how you look at it. It's a pretty good package if you are interested in preparing a new suit or for a good gadget/weapon you founds that doesnt have a modification slot but others want the donuts more which I understand. I personally like having extra of these modification slot maker because I find better weapons and gadgets as I level up that do not have modification slots and having one of those aside for them is pretty good but again, it depends how you look at it.

Yours,

~Ez

#12 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:58 PM

Generally players that buy multi donut packages already have better gear. Those 10$ packages which by the way are actually 13$ in Canada are basically for low donut users who have all day to do their training one by one for example. The rest of us who work can not log in every 5 minutes. Sometimes we can only log in once a day. 

Edited by Jagan, 11 November 2017 - 09:59 PM.

• Astral likes this

#13 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:15 PM

Everyone has an opinion. What I think is important is for HZ to think about it.. If you Playata/team HZ wants to make money how are you going to do that?

Just assume we will find the deals? Post it here on the forums where less than a 10 percent of the population of players come to find out what is going on? Yes you send out a notification, but it is sometimes extremely vague and in my opinion doesn't provide the overall picture.

When I go to the grocery store and look at the food I want to purchase they have all the items out. They have their newspaper advertisemens readily available and posted. Extras available for you to pick up in case you left yours at home and sometimes even have their deals or extra coupons posted right by the items for sale. Also they boast how much an item cost per ounce with the other competitor products next to them with their prices also priced the same way.

Most stores are not trying to hide their deals. Why hide it. They tend to boast deals in advance. To get people to come in and buy. People tend to buy more when there are advertised sales, not hidden sales you can't find. Not when something is so deeply hidden and you have to play around with your money to see if there may or may not be a deal or not.
What if there wasn't? What if there is a deal this time and I don't know about it?

What if there isn't a deal and I spend my money trying to find it and get nothing....sure doesnt make me feel confident in my purchase or my future purchases.

Feels like the lottery.

No thanks,

-PG

Edited by PhoenixGold, 11 November 2017 - 10:17 PM.

• Jagan and centella like this

#14 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

Also I want to add that when I buy the 1050 pack of donuts I always give 200 to the team. The other packages do not allow for that kind of donation. 

• centella likes this

#15 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:15 PM

Hello,

As a person that lives in Canada,I gotta agree with the canadian exhange you talked about Jagan. It would be a wonderful idea if we could have a Canadian exhange as well on the donut menu. 

Yours,

~Ez

#16 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:44 AM

At german forum they wrote: if you bought a regular 50€ box in event time, you can write a ticket to support and get the extra-donuts then. I don't know, if it is possible here too.

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#17 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

I like the suggestion of a bigger sales board, but even a larger scale than Ez mentioned. 

For example: 

Secret Shop

More secret shop items. Not just sets but items that could possibly be bought with donuts on another tab. (for example heroic boxes)

​Donut Shop

You could have a "standard donuts" sales screen that never changes and a tab for "super sales" for events, special offers etc. This could allow multiple items to be displayed.. and, if you wanted it to be a "must by this before this" simply have it unclickable with a note that says "must buy xyz first". I never understood why this shop did not have tabs for the sales. 

In short: It just seems for a company that wants to make donut sales/items sales the core of their money making business, they gave the least amount of thought to the layout and offers to their customers. You want my dime? Entice me to spend it. 

• Astral likes this

oldaup9f23a.png

#18 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Heyo, 

Exactly, maybe even a hammer of amnesia in the secret offer shop, lot's of things could work. 

~Ez

• Dwerp likes this

#19 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

Also I want to add that when I buy the 1050 pack of donuts I always give 200 to the team. The other packages do not allow for that kind of donation.

Really? Never had that problem before...

Just assume we will find the deals? Post it here on the forums where less than a 10 percent of the population of players come to find out what is going on? Yes you send out a notification, but it is sometimes extremely vague and in my opinion doesn't provide the overall picture.

When I go to the grocery store and look at the food I want to purchase they have all the items out. They have their newspaper advertisemens readily available and posted. Extras available for you to pick up in case you left yours at home and sometimes even have their deals or extra coupons posted right by the items for sale. Also they boast how much an item cost per ounce with the other competitor products next to them with their prices also priced the same way.

Most stores are not trying to hide their deals.

What if there isn't a deal and I spend my money trying to find it and get nothing....sure doesnt make me feel confident in my purchase or my future purchases.

Feels like the lottery.

No thanks,

-PG

Well, in real life, people actually DO LOOK for the good deals. They are constantly on a prowl. So id you log in every day, it shouldn't be hard to check up on a price --- By now you should have general idea of what costs what, if you are a regular donut buyer. I don't know, I go to the store once a week and somewhat see the prices, whether they moved up/down and by how much.

Actually most stores DO TRY to hide your LOSS on Their DEALs.

If the company makes a good profit already, this loss from "hidden deal" is marginal to them.

On the other hand, I agree, it is way nicer to be spoon fed.

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 18 November 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#20 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:38 AM

Really? Never had that problem before...

I guess you would not have as you are a free player. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users