• PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:48 AM

in the old shop frenzies, it was like 75. 80. 90. 95 and 100

but they said they added 2 new shop frenzies and next one is 200 Million?   last one  300

that is a lot, we got 200 during the over 3 months waiting for buy skills herocon, and what about those who already did the last buy skills herocon with over 200? did that one count or they have to do it all over again, maybe even( if buy skills herocon comes right away ) intentionally do not help team as they have to try to get to the 300 shop spree

Edited by centella, 07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

It count if you already have done those deeds. 20 sp for 200 mil coins and 10 donuts for 300 mil coins spend.

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:15 AM

my friend Faith was able to do 200 and 300 at us2 and US3 after holding it for the buy skills herocon

but in US1 she did not get 300 so she has to save until 300 from the point right after she did the buy  skills and if that herocon comes up in less than 3 months it means she would be forced not to help team in HC or do very little

and 300 millions is a lot of time to wait for those who are below level 250, we  talking over one year wait for many

a friend of mine who just recently got over level 250 and took him almost 8 months to get to 100 millions ( 6 to 7 months since he started working toward it ) I see definitely going over a year to get 300 if he had known that was coming, and by doing that also means not able to increase stats through buy skills

• FaithfulAizen likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:31 AM

Well, is hard for small players to gain so much coins indeed. But it also depends on how everyone plays. You said that a firend of yours get 100 mil in 8 months. I have an account on other server from1 june, lvl 319 now. First I've spent 55 mil, at last herocon when we had to buy skill points 150 mil...and now i still have 29 mil. So i made in 5 months over 200 mil, i didn't count the coins i've spent on hideout, etc. Anyway is much easier to do 100 mil than was 4-5 years ago, for 8-10 hours of work the reward was several thousand coins and when the hero was at work you couldn't do anything else. 

• Lacatus likes this

#5 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • World:US3
  • Character:spunone

Posted 07 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

Well, is hard for small players to gain so much coins indeed. But it also depends on how everyone plays. You said that a firend of yours get 100 mil in 8 months. I have an account on other server from1 june, lvl 319 now. First I've spent 55 mil, at last herocon when we had to buy skill points 150 mil...and now i still have 29 mil. So i made in 5 months over 200 mil, i didn't count the coins i've spent on hideout, etc. Anyway is much easier to do 100 mil than was 4-5 years ago, for 8-10 hours of work the reward was several thousand coins and when the hero was at work you couldn't do anything else. 

lol....why are you still spending coins on hideout? highly recommend expanding your brokerage center to level 10 as soon as you can. will remove all coin cost from hideout saving you a ton of coins. just a little tid bit for coin saving...lol

• centella and BetaTester like this

(donut)  (donut)  Spunone  (donut)  (donut) 

(lol) 

#6 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:39 PM

You don't have to laugh, trust me you don't have to teach me how to play. That was just an example of a 300 lvl player. There are servers where you can't buy two robots or not everyone afford to buy it. You can't keep it busy only with the brokerage, lvl 9 for it is a decent one.  If I have to explain this to you, is crystal clear that you have another strategy or you have none.

#7 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:47 PM

Don't be mean, nebuna. ;)

What people are trying to say is that it is hard to save so much coin for most of the people.

Affording 30 million a month isn't as easy as one might think.

That's all ;)

#8 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:23 PM

for me it is easy when I am 295 and up in the 3 servers and I have already gotten the 2nd workbot and all US hideouts have level 10 brokerage and permanent multitask but I do not think of just myself, I think of other players

#9 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:40 AM

Ok, on US1 I started in April of this year and by July had my $100M and by the time Herocon came to spend money had $300M.  It is not hard to do as a little player.  The only reason I did not get my spend $300M in a day is because of strategy on how I spent the money at Herocon.  It is quite easy and my brokerage is only level 8.

• nebuna likes this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#10 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:17 PM

Is there an actual list somewhere of all the Heroic Deeds and the current rewards for them? I know there's some old ones but the rewards seem to have been changed during subsequent updates.

#11 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

Is there an actual list somewhere of all the Heroic Deeds and the current rewards for them? I know there's some old ones but the rewards seem to have been changed during subsequent updates.

yes on your heroes mission screen click the clipboard. there you can see a list of all deeds(locked, unlocked, completed, and in progress). you can filter by reward type( coins, exp, item,donuts). just be sure to save before closing filter. so you can see each deed associated with that specific reward.  you can even filter deeds by area. just type the area in in the search filter. and it will show all deeds pertaining to that location. but make sure when you finish looking at them to reset you filter to normal. so as to not end up with rewards hidden due to filter.

(lol) 

#12 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout

Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:17 PM

on a side note. i dont believe they changed any deed rewards. they have just added more deeds. im not 100 percent sure but i dont think they have.

(lol) 

#13 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

actually they have replaced many, like the deeds for the "old work" have been changed to hideout related deeds, and some values have been changed

the 4 experience points reward for shopping sprees have been lowered from what it was a year ago as an example

#14 RoderickG

RoderickG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:40 PM

I was actually looking for the list of REWARDS for the Shopping Frenzy levels that I've already completed, so that I could update a list my team keeps in the Notes. Unfortunately the completed Deeds list doesn't have that information. I suppose I'll have to prevail upon one of my lower-level teamates to keep track as they complete them. And yes the rewards HAVE been changed, mostly to replace donuts with other stuff. For example,  I've been told that Shopping Frenzy XIV (2 million coins spent in a day) now gives a reward of 12 Training points where it used to give you 6 Donuts.

Edited by RoderickG, 15 November 2017 - 10:55 PM.

#15 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

This the old list ..maybe it will help

100 coins: item
500 coins: 3 skill points
1000 coins: 2 donuts
2500 coins: item
5000 coins: 6 skill points
10000 coins: 6 skill points
25000 coins: item
50000 coins: 6 skill points
75000 coins: 4 donuts
100000 coins: 6 skill points
250000 coins: item
500000 coins: 6 donuts
1 million: item
2 millions: 6 donuts
3 millions: item
4 millions: 8 donuts
5 millions: 9 skill points
7,5 millions: item
10 millions: 9 skill points
15 millions: 8 donuts
20 millions: item
25 millions: 68.332 coins
30 millions: 9 skill points
35 millions: 178.742 exp
40 millions: item
45 millions: 115.017 coins
50 millions: 9 skill points
55 millions: 302.445 exp
60 millions: item
65 millions: 134.703 coins
70 millions: 9 skill points
75 millions: 340.627 exp
80 millions: item
85 millions: 146.580 coins
90 millions: 9 skill points
95 millions: 380.995 exp
100 millions: 20 donuts

Edited by Lacatus, 16 November 2017 - 05:05 AM.

• Astral likes this

#16 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

most donuts-rewards are changed into skillpoints after second-last update :(

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users