Photo

New zone and special mission ideas

zone special mission ideas idea suggestion place help new features community game

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Boston

Boston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Team:Paragon
  • World:US1
  • Character:Boston

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:17 PM

Do you have a great idea for a zone and/or special mission? Post ideas here! Note that I am not affiliated with Hero Zero and cannot directly add ideas to the game. If you have ideas post them in the format below: Zone Name Level Unlocked Short Description I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas!
Boston- Paragon Heros of 1337 - Blorpy

#2 nankho

nankho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

Negative Zones.. basically take all of the zones and use the photoshop negative tool, to reverse all of the colors. then open it all up as an alternate world for the high levels to play in. reverse all of the roles except your heroes.. all the heroes are villianous, yoyodyne is good, and everyone is trying to get you.. make a portal at the end of gamble. this will let you guys double the content very very quickly.. or you can roll it out one zone at a time..

-nan
  • Boston and zayWell like this

#3 nankho

nankho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:07 AM

Area 51, aliens, govt conspiracy..

-nan

#4 nankho

nankho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

Cruise Ship, spys, grand ball room, poisoned banquets, petty theft, bubbles in the onboard waterslide, life preservers.

#5 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

How about a style of one of the Kingdom Hearts worlds? I mean the worlds in that game are epic. I will just show you waht they look like as they are... aewsome :D :

Posted Image

Something like that would look cool. This picture is from the "End of The World" level in Kingdom Hearts 1.

How about another picture? Who not! :

Posted Image

These would be cool if they were in game , well , looked a bit like them. Not a total rip off. Hope this gave people an Idear of a cool looking zone :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zone, special mission, ideas, idea, suggestion, place, help, new features, community, game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users