• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dingelberry

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:16 PM

I think it would be just fair for the top 10 players or at least the top 3 to start lower than 2500 after the tournament is over ,hell make it top 30 ,let em start lower 

So far the same people end up on top week in and out 

Just like that it got really boring and stupid 

Give others,especially lower skilled players a chance to cash in on 20 skill points 

if the top players want it so bad let em use donuts to fight back to the top 

Just come up with something because i can see veteran players just quitting everywhere 

Just some food for thought 

Lets keep this game interesting 

• chumak likes this

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:54 AM

is unfair for players not to do the best possible they can

I do not want to beat Usain Bolt in the 100 yard dash because we force him to put on a chain on a ball, if I beat him wanna be because I trained hard and was able to become better the "right way"

more fair is to kill the league tournament ( league was fun before the tournament started, it was just about getting high enough to get best booster possible for your current stats ) and bring a modified ( prizes and way fights are set up ) honor tourney back

• lulean likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:19 AM

I think it would be just fair for the top 10 players or at least the top 3 to start lower than 2500 after the tournament is over ,hell make it top 30 ,let em start lower 

So far the same people end up on top week in and out 

Just like that it got really boring and stupid 

Give others,especially lower skilled players a chance to cash in on 20 skill points 

if the top players want it so bad let em use donuts to fight back to the top 

Just come up with something because i can see veteran players just quitting everywhere 

Just some food for thought 

Lets keep this game interesting 

The league is only for the highest stat players, we have all determined this.  These players are not going to give others a chance.  They already use donuts to cycle through their opponents to find specific players to keep them out of top 5 even top 10.  Some use their 5 training trophies and then for the rest of the day move to a team that has dueling trophies.  The entire thing is skewed, unless you ask those players that get in the top all the time, then all is fair.  Then they think you are a "hypocrite" for making suggestions.  As I posted in another post, 5 veterans basically quit playing on one of my teams because of the "league and unfair tourney advantages".  

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:39 AM

only way to stop the duels trophy thing is to change it so that in order to be valid  at reset time  you MUST BE at the team with duels trophy or you are with the team when they win a duels, is only way the 25% thing clicks in

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:50 AM

i am mostly in the top 10 and honestly don't care anymore for it 

i do a few fights that is it 

so this comes from one of a stronger players on this server 

i will never use donuts for a fight ,never 

some things just need to change a lot of us lost interest and i am one of them 

i would like to see lower people on top like we had with the honor tournament 

Not gonna happen in league

The game is slowly going downhill and we need to do some to prevent that 

Make it interesting for newer players as well not only for the veterans

#6 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 October 2017 - 03:13 AM

BTW, Llamas teams DOES NOT DO what Silverwing stated some players do, and as far as I know neither VV, DZ or Swarm do it in US3

#7 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:27 AM

BTW, Llamas teams DOES NOT DO what Silverwing stated some players do, and as far as I know neither VV, DZ or Swarm do it in US3

I totally agree with you on that.  Does it happen on US2, it sure does.  I am just enjoying watching certain players spending donuts on me.  It is great amusement.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#8 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:36 AM

Some people do suggestions here for their advantages and claim that suggestions are for equilibrium. I call that hypocrite attitude.

#9 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

I'm one of the top heroes on us2, and I never use donuts for league.
  • PhoenixGold, BetaTester and five like this

#10 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:57 PM

I'm one of the top heroes on us2, and I never use donuts for league.

I deliberately wasted 3 league attacks to force someone to use donuts on Monday.  3 hits in 10 seconds by the same person on your team.  I don't call that luck.  But if someone wants to spend more than 500 donuts per week as they say and advertise on their profile that they do so you can have 2 skill points LL, all the power to them.  I will be more than happy to help them spend them because I always need humour in my life.

Edited by Silverwing, 25 October 2017 - 01:58 PM.

• Dingelberry and FaithfulAizen like this

~~Mark Twain~~

#11 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 25 October 2017 - 04:39 PM

Lacatus.....

Where would it be an advantage for me if i win the tournament and end up with lets say 1500 to start off instead of 2500???

I do not see any advantage there at all

If the top 30 get a penalty it will make it harder on them to get back into the top 30 the following tournament 

If they want them skill points so bad let em use donuts ,isn't that what the developer wants anyways ??

Edited by Dingelberry, 25 October 2017 - 04:41 PM.

#12 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 05:07 PM

Lacatus.....

Where would it be an advantage for me if i win the tournament and end up with lets say 1500 to start off instead of 2500???

I do not see any advantage there at all

If the top 30 get a penalty it will make it harder on them to get back into the top 30 the following tournament 

If they want them skill points so bad let em use donuts ,isn't that what the developer wants anyways ??

Oh that remark was not aimed at you Dingleberry, it was aimed at me because I have been saying for weeks how it is unfair advantage that the experience tourney, league tourney, herocon should all align with server change and not have 3 hours difference.  By doing this, Lacatus would lose the advantage if we created an equally balanced events and I am a hypocrite for suggesting it.   An even playing field for all would benefit every player on here, not just elite few.    I agree with you, the same people (top players) should not be allowed to sweep the league tourney every week.  I usually am in top 10 on US2, if I had to take a penalty for that, I would have no issues with it at all.   

• FaithfulAizen likes this

~~Mark Twain~~

#13 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:26 AM

Oh that remark was not aimed at you Dingleberry, it was aimed at me because I have been saying for weeks how it is unfair advantage that the experience tourney, league tourney, herocon should all align with server change and not have 3 hours difference. By doing this, Lacatus would lose the advantage if we created an equally balanced events and I am a hypocrite for suggesting it. An even playing field for all would benefit every player on here, not just elite few. I agree with you, the same people (top players) should not be allowed to sweep the league tourney every week. I usually am in top 10 on US2, if I had to take a penalty for that, I would have no issues with it at all.

:) Ohh, so easy u use these words "balance, equally" but if could be equilibrium only for u not others (specially overseas and percent of those players who play on US server is high). U want to change hours for different competition, in this way me and others will be forced to play at 2-3-4 am but if is ok for u let's make aggressive lobby. Almost all your complaints r in this direction so is clear that u r just envious cos i didn't saw any other player from US putting so much effort to build a lobby like u. About donuts and last league tournament..lies again :)). I was 2nd u 7th and u didn't try to pass me. Why should I use donuts to attack u?! Aaa..to help a team mate that u just want to overpass? Is wrong to help a team mate who work hard all week? That's the reason of being part of a team, helping each other. I am sorry u don't have anymore a team but..maybe your very anti-social character( http://forum.us.hero...ers/#entry17885) make them to runaway.

Edited by Lacatus, 26 October 2017 - 05:48 AM.

#14 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:53 PM

:) Ohh, so easy u use these words "balance, equally" but if could be equilibrium only for u not others (specially overseas and percent of those players who play on US server is high). U want to change hours for different competition, in this way me and others will be forced to play at 2-3-4 am but if is ok for u let's make aggressive lobby. Almost all your complaints r in this direction so is clear that u r just envious cos i didn't saw any other player from US putting so much effort to build a lobby like u. About donuts and last league tournament..lies again :)). I was 2nd u 7th and u didn't try to pass me. Why should I use donuts to attack u?! Aaa..to help a team mate that u just want to overpass? Is wrong to help a team mate who work hard all week? That's the reason of being part of a team, helping each other. I am sorry u don't have anymore a team but..maybe your very anti-social character( http://forum.us.hero...ers/#entry17885) make them to runaway.

Let's see how this would be "unbalanced" for you.  All tourneys end at 7 AM your time and the server changes at 10AM your time.  All day time hours for you.    There is no playing between 2-4 AM as you state.  So switching everything to end and start at 10AM your time is not unbalanced, it is upsetting to you because you would lose the "unfair" advantage that I speak of and you and your team of multis might not be able to win every tourney every week.  Others may actually have a chance to.  Instead the same people winning over and over again are just make the active players quit.  This is not just on US2, this happens on US3 and US1.   

Other people do not come to the forum to complain or make suggestions, because they don't like the atmosphere and the treatment of some people.  Instead they just quit the game.

If you want to talk about the honour tourney, all week you were behind so you stayed on your team, did all your training and then moved to another team to take advantage of their dueling trophies so you could get into top 3.  I could not care less if I got 10 skill points instead of 12.  It was more fun making you waste 2 or 3 of your 500 donuts you spend weekly.  Makes me feel special that you have taken such a liking to me.....  nothing like laughter to make life worth living.

• FaithfulAizen, Astral and Neovespertina like this

~~Mark Twain~~

#15 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 28 October 2017 - 09:54 PM

the thing is so many of us come up with ideas to make the game better and fair to every player ,veteran or newbie but nothing is done 

All i see is use more donuts to compete ......Well SOL with me i am not wasting donuts on a few more extra skill points 

I want to see newbies having a chance to win rewards like they did with the honor tournament 

Keep the game interesting for all of us ,help a team mate to reach the goal to win ,not gonna happen with the screwed up league tournament 

I am slowly loosing interest and i am playing for 4 years 

Best update was the hero air ,since that ..............CRAP

• Silverwing and centella like this

#16 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:34 AM

4 years. No wonder you lose interest.

How do you go about work? Or family? Change a lot to make it more interesting?

Even though, I agree with you, about better ideas that are not being implemented into this game, But the actual game can be only fun as long as you want it to be.

Example:

There are those who play the same game over the years.

There are those who need to beat their own score

There are completionists.

And there are those who play just to waste some time.

If you feel bored, then just leave. You don't owe anything to this game.Or, get closer to developers, see what is on their mind, why they don't bother. But if you know the answer, then... what is still keeping you here?

For the fun of it, try disconnecting your internet and TV for two months. Trust me, it does miracles ;)

• Lacatus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users