• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:26 AM

Hello,

Please leave your constructive feedback here.

Thanks!

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:31 AM

Why look they added more new Herocon.... for what reason?  They only do 3 of all the ones there are supposedly.

• centella, Steak and chumak like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#3 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:05 PM

Initial feedback: 

I like the ability to have something else to work on in the hero hideout. This is a good concept to allow visual changes to your hideout. 

However:

With all the user interface information: User coins, donuts, parts, fight history, bots, defense bots, hideout attack etc place directly over the areas you are visually upgrading, seems to be more of a visual effect you won't enjoy but others will.

Maybe a restructuring of that screen would be in order? Maybe moving more items to the left, maybe smaller boxes? All the clutter being right over your hideout is kind of frustrating. 

Just initial thoughts. :)

oldaup9f23a.png

#4 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:57 PM

Haven't been in the forum for two weeks, but let me post meh feedback.

1.  I now noticed that Faith and Ezreal are mods.  Nice job!  :D

2. It would be nice if HZ told us what the new cons were going to be, but I guess they want to keep it a secret.  Hopefully, they're worth doing.

If next week isn't buying skill points, this game will lose a lot of strong, active players.

3. We're getting pushed to spend more donuts from the new hideout feature.  It would be nicer if the price would be less pricey.

4. It still frustrates some people that there isn't a significant upgrade to gameplay, but there is a significant upgrade to spending donuts.  Some of us keep playing this game for the team.

5. We need a funeral for the honor tournament or a compensation for the fall of HZ.  HZ isn't getting better.  Bring back 2012 HZ plz! T_T

• FaithfulAizen and Astral like this
Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#5 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

Very boring update. I was hoping you would at least address your stance on the current situation with Herocon, tournament and league. 

• centella, Maky and BetaTester like this

#6 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:35 PM

2. It would be nice if HZ told us what the new cons were going to be, but I guess they want to keep it a secret. Hopefully, they're worth doing.

http://forum.us.hero...on-tasks/page-2

Why look they added more new Herocon.... for what reason? They only do 3 of all the ones there are supposedly.

Although your feedback isn't constructive: This problem has been fixed.

Cheers.

• Dwerp likes this
Posted Image

#7 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:45 PM

my "constructive feedback"  is the same as always. 

Game put a lot of work into this la la hideout  chest thing .......... for enticing us to buy more donuts.............

Where is the work put into the unfair league tournament situation.  THAT  has to change !

Before we  get any new things ,  Please hero zero , change the league rewards system. 

Let everyone have a chance at winning extra skill points ,   not just the strong ones. 

The strong keep getting stronger  and that is a big problem. 

No one can win them in league and they are going from monster to mega monster status.   

You keep giving them way too many free skill points in the league tournament. 

Stop this insanity !!!!!!!!!!

• centella, Maky and Neovespertina like this

#8 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:01 PM

I hate to play devils advocate here, but I am going to...

This game is advertised as a free to play game and it is that. However, pay to win/boost is and always has been an option in these type of games. I have been playing free to play for a long time... yes, it gets difficult but you can "win" without paying.. NO, you will NOT be a top tier player because that is what the pay is for... we just have to accept that.

If someone has the funds to fork 100's of dollars to be the most powerful player in the game, go for it. Eventually they will become bored of the game because there is little left to achieve, and go find another free to play/pay to win game. It's the nature of the beast. I have seen it happen on many of these games as I have played multiples, and still do some (will not say names due to TOS).

So, for those teams that are paying tons to win, kudos to your bank account. For the rest of us, we might as well quit complaining about the pay to win system and try to come up with constructive ideas to offer new FREE content that we can participate in even if it is not to the top tier level. 

Don't hate me for being blunt... its just a simple truth. Teams that have RL cash dumped in are always going to be top and keep getting stronger. Its just a fact. 

Now, for the rest of us they offered new content, we should really work with it, try to figure out ways they need to tweak it and debug it, critique it. Then we need to contribute, suggest and perhaps prepare for the next new content or ideas. 

Again, just an opinion and not directed at anyone. I feel if we all can just sort of accept this premise, we can work on content over irrational complaints that will never change. 

edit *** this is a compilation of my thoughts gathered from many threads I have read***

Edited by Dwerp, 17 October 2017 - 07:04 PM.

oldaup9f23a.png

#9 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 17 October 2017 - 07:59 PM

some teams that you call "paying tons to win", they have in their teams a combination of "able to pay" but they do not go donuts spree crazy, they selective, and those who avoid using donuts, and the "able to buy" look out for the others

maybe they should break the teams into 2 sectors that one selects when starting their toon and after that they can't change it ( and current ones MUST take a choice when it starts )

have one that is "pay to win"  and they support the people of Playata

and another sector where the players in it DO NOT HAVE the option to buy donuts, and the gears and such are not as powerful as the "PTW" sector

teams have to be all PTW or all NONPTW

the not pay sector individual players can fight each other and ones in PTW up to level 249

PTW play each other and can do NONPTW until they reach level 250, where the only choice becomes PTW players

that would help make it more fair to ones who are NONPTW

Edited by centella, 17 October 2017 - 08:00 PM.

• Dwerp likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#10 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

some teams that you call "paying tons to win", they have in their teams a combination of "able to pay" but they do not go donuts spree crazy, they selective, and those who avoid using donuts, and the "able to buy" look out for the others

maybe they should break the teams into 2 sectors that one selects when starting their toon and after that they can't change it ( and current ones MUST take a choice when it starts )

have one that is "pay to win"  and they support the people of Playata

and another sector where the players in it DO NOT HAVE the option to buy donuts, and the gears and such are not as powerful as the "PTW" sector

teams have to be all PTW or all NONPTW

the not pay sector individual players can fight each other and ones in PTW up to level 249

PTW play each other and can do NONPTW until they reach level 250, where the only choice becomes PTW players

that would help make it more fair to ones who are NONPTW

I actually agree with this centella!

One of the FTP games that I was in had a system geared for those that absolutely would not or could not pay. This allowed them the same content as the pay crowd, but at a much slower pace. Those that payed accessed the newer areas, gear, upgrades etc first. Once the new content became "stale" or no longer deemed new, it was then offered to the FTP crowd for in-game currencies (coins etc)

This could work here in some aspect. I know it would require tweaking and to determine what could be considered fresh or not fresh but lets say at a certain point you could buy club donuts with club coins? Now, the rate of exchange would have to be exceptional to be fair, but why not implement this? When your club mates donate coins to a goal (say for popularity expansion), it gets everyone involved and makes them even feel more involved in the club. Again, the exchange rate would be HUGE but this would give those of us that are not paying a chance to level clubs without the tedious low output of donuts. 

My main thought was: Let's stop with the "they are powerful and never lose" posts. Let's get creative and offer real, non-loss suggestions to Playata. 

oldaup9f23a.png

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:23 PM

I agree except in this part

Playata is not seeing lot of people ( including those that pay, is not those that do not buy) are steadily leaving

all 3 US servers are having less and less people each week doing even a small amount of experience than the previous week

is better to have 200 people buying an average of 500 donuts each month ( 100,000 donuts per month )

than to have 100 people buying an average of 900 donuts each month ( 90,000 donuts per month )

even if in paper it looks better to have the higher average, having more players with lesser average ends up being more profitable.

Edited by centella, 17 October 2017 - 08:26 PM.

• Dwerp likes this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#12 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:22 AM

if you stay during missions reset, you need to refresh page to get the free daily box, it does not show up at the reset if you online automatically

• Drucilla likes this

#13 Drucilla

Drucilla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Team:Agents of Shield
  • Character:Drucilla

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

if you stay during missions reset, you need to refresh page to get the free daily box, it does not show up at the reset if you online automatically

Thanks. I came here to see if I could find out why I didn't get a new equipment chest after the 3am reset. I refreshed my browser and voila! 

• centella likes this

#14 nebuna

nebuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Team:DARK MAYHEM
  • World:US2

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:22 PM

Awesome update! So far i descovered 3 new bugs. First-centella wrote about it above, second-in hideout, the first two lines are covered with the wonderful new design, many refresh to be able to collect de ressources that are hidden and the third...although i had full courage for duels(5 free attacks), at the 4-th one took me 2 donuts (after i attacked the player, during the attack, appeared that i do not have enough free courage) and the 5-th was again for free. It happend twice today.

#15 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:40 PM

The update is not so bad. It is a good idea that the Hero's Hideout can be customized. It is one more entertainment and one game inside another game

But players don't expect so many days a new update for this. It is necessary to fix the league mismatch. The game has become very unfair because only the strongest - and always the same players - can win in the leagues, and the weak ones or new players are just bait for the champions can win again

Before, in the tournament of honor all the players had the same possibilities, even to the newest ones.

I think we all understand that HZ wants the players to buy donuts .. but why take such extreme measures to remove all the donuts that were given for free? At least they would have left the few donuts you could get when you came to a new zone, or those you got for completing a special mission a second time.

It's hard to make a constructive feedback when HZ owners are mistreating players and are obsessed with they paying money for everything. Before the updates were great, now is to wait for a new disappointment

#16 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

as i said in previous post

is better to have 200 people averaging 500 donuts buys per month than to have 100 averaging 900 donuts buys per month

• Maky likes this

#17 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:35 PM

But players don't expect so many days a new update for this. It is necessary to fix the league mismatch. The game has become very unfair because only the strongest - and always the same players - can win in the leagues, and the weak ones or new players are just bait for the champions can win again

Before, in the tournament of honor all the players had the same possibilities, even to the newest ones.

We must have been playing different games, because I don't see any change between what was a year ago and today (league fights)

Tournament of experience --- new guys, if willing enough, beat me to top 100 by 25 spots.

You sure it is not you...?

PS: Although, I do see a lot of underdeveloped mid-level heroes that miss honor tournaments, mostly because they didn't bother developing their characters before. Now they are stalling and crying like little girls.

Centella doesn't want to jump glory-hunt-wagon....ya know ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users