• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Team:Double Zero
  • World:US3
  • Character:grub

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:33 AM

I know of no one who didn't spend nuts to finish event. Then again an event category with a reward of of a single donut???????????

• Astral likes this

#2 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:29 AM

There were a lot of hats and pretzels to collect which made it extra hard. I finished in time though. I spent 5 donuts to get them back from finishing the whole thing :P

• FaithfulAizen likes this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#3 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

I finished on all 3 servers without using donuts.  One thing to remember, stay in one area if possible, do not move around.  Items appear more often that way.

• PhoenixGold, centella, Mons and 1 other like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#4 lulean

lulean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Lulean

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:31 AM

I never finish an event with donuts. I agree the trick is to stay in one area as much as possible. If you feel the need to use donuts then activate heroic sense and did high coin missions.. you'll find when it ends that there are items on the board in the areas you were in. Try to stick to low cost missions add well... It's time consuming but it can be accomplished.
  • PhoenixGold and LevelHunter like this

#5 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:36 AM

I finished the event easily without donuts. Even with server issues. And before the event ended. I was 25 percent finished the first day with most of the items. 2nd day over 60 percent. And 3rd day I was over 90 percent complete. Needless to say I finished the 4th day. As stated by the rest of the people who finished it without donuts, stay in one spot, learn to focus on the tasks that yield two for one. Fight quest plus items. I managed to finish all my daily and weekly quests as well as the event doing it that way as well.
  • lulean likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users