SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:22 AM

Please post your constructive Feedback here

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:29 AM

Now you win more points at League. Your opponent loses a bit less than you win. They hope this will help to get more heroes into superhero-league.

#3 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

Well at least from what I have seen they didnt improve the selection of the league.. I did my usual hit refresh one time and still got 3 choices all at least 9000 points higher than me.. this is in the Champion 1 league which is what I was in before the whole creation of the superhero league where I could win 10-12 times a day.. so its not due to being in the superhero league that I could maybe give them a pass on but not the same league as I was in before not being able to get a win... will wait and see if tomorrow brings the same but doesnt look like they did any improvement to the league. So i dont lose as many points big deal if i can never get a win without making deals with teammates to get undressed so that you can keep enough points to stay in the Champion 1 league. I dropped down to champion 2 one week and never saw a red player so was right back to champion 1 in 4 fights.. so that tells you clearly the math is wrong in their selection process.

#4 Veritas

Veritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Valorous Vagrants
  • Character:Veritas

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

Well at least from what I have seen they didnt improve the selection of the league.. I did my usual hit refresh one time and still got 3 choices all at least 9000 points higher than me.. this is in the Champion 1 league which is what I was in before the whole creation of the superhero league where I could win 10-12 times a day.. so its not due to being in the superhero league that I could maybe give them a pass on but not the same league as I was in before not being able to get a win... will wait and see if tomorrow brings the same but doesnt look like they did any improvement to the league. So i dont lose as many points big deal if i can never get a win without making deals with teammates to get undressed so that you can keep enough points to stay in the Champion 1 league. I dropped down to champion 2 one week and never saw a red player so was right back to champion 1 in 4 fights.. so that tells you clearly the math is wrong in their selection process.

I think if you give it a week or so this should be resolved. All of the people who belong in SuperHero league should have a much easier time staying there now with the changes that they made. So you just have to give time for the strong people to move back up, because once they move up they shouldn't get relegated down so easily anymore. At that point, Champions I should settle.

• BetaTester likes this

#5 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:24 PM

I can see an impact on the league points.  I can win more points that are lower than me than I used to.  I also lose less than I used to against lower-point players.

My one word in this update: Meh.

This is only Day One after the update, and I've seen a change.

While I'm making this post, I saw Veritas's post.  He defined this update.

I'm only gold 3 right now, but as soon as I refreshed my opponents, I saw that 3 of my opponents have lower points than me, but I can earn more.  Right now, I have 558 points.  I have 2 opponents that are about 58 points less and one opponent that's 27 less.  I used to earn less than 10 and lose more than 10.  Now, the exact number I can earn or lose is between 13-15.  This is only my first refresh after the update.

One thing I do not understand is when you're getting attacked, how many points you'll earn?  I was attacked when I....... let me get to the point.  My opponents have similar points.  I get attacked by them, and they lose.  I earned 19, 17, and 15 points.  When I lose, I lose 12 and 9 points.

I seriously do not know what I'm trying to say anymore.  All I can say is when I'm attacked, I barely see a change.  I could ask my attackers, but I would ask myself, "seriously Beta?"

I see a change in attacking, but I don't see a change in getting attacked.

Update: NOW I see a change for being attacked.  Just got attacked by a Gold 2 player.  I lost 11 points.  I used to lose 5-6 points when I get attacked by a Gold 2 player

Edited by BetaTester, 25 September 2017 - 02:40 PM.

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#6 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:56 PM

Some additional changes in the patch:

• You can refresh league-opponents now every 30 minutes with video
  • The league-points-border, at which you get relegated, are lower now, so you stay longer in the upper league
  • You find only league-items in the shop, you need for your collections. They are cheaper now. 

#7 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:00 PM

Will that include Super Hero League suit items Sabil ?

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#8 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:20 PM

If you are in superhero-leagues it should be included. I heard league-items cost now 5 donuts, i hope this price will be same for all leagues.

• LevelHunter likes this

#9 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:54 PM

so now you have to buy league items instead of win them? yet another way to charge donuts for something that people used to be able to earn for free and the chance to get free donuts is lower since they keep taking ways to get free donuts out such as duel fights...yet another negative unless they show up more often in the store than they did in the fights.

#10 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:33 AM

you can win them, but you can buy league items of lower leagues in shop. There was a big complaining, when the new collections with items from every league were created. High level players have no chance to complete them with winning in league, when they are in upper leagues. 

But i'm at superhero at one server and i never got a superhero-item there, only 4 champions-item since start of new league.

#11 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:27 PM

I want to mention that we've implemented a suggestion from this forum in the game.

http://forum.us.hero...hl=storage tabs

Cheers

Posted Image

#12 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

while yes its nice that you did listen to the players for once.. the only reason you did listen to that is because its a way to make people spend donuts.

#13 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:33 AM

But it didn't change the fact that the same heroes attack you all day long in league.  on US3 and US1 I get the same people attacking me 5 times per day, now they seem to take more points from me than before.  On US1 I am in champion league, I get the same opponents over and over again.  They should make a limit how many times a player can attack you in league per day.  

• centella and SabiLilli like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#14 Joan

Joan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:41 AM

Losing fights when I am +4770... Nice update... NOT!!

#15 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

Joan this should be a problem of your skill points arrangement. Or maybe pet skills, missiles. I lose sometimes vs ppl with -10.000 or more but also I win vs others with +10.000. is all about arrangement.
  • SabiLilli likes this

#16 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:12 PM

Plus there's a built in underdog code that helps weaker players win sometimes

#17 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

Plus there's a built in underdog code that helps weaker players win sometimes

That kinda explains why I always dodge the last hit.  My opponents have higher stats than me.  When it comes down to the last hit, however, I dodge the hit and ended up winning.  I feel insulted and glad by this.  :S

The only way to win is to have a huge positive stat distance between you and your opponent.  However, you might be unlucky and lose.

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

#18 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

I am not pleased with the update. I want the herocon skillpoint-challenge this week.  (angry)  (angry)  (angry)

#19 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

sadly its glory :(

• centella likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#20 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:05 PM

sadly its glory :(

I just read it. It makes me sick. How long do we have to wait? Sad!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: feedback, updae, patch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users