• 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:00 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

(angry) (crying2) (u) (dead)

as it seems many times I have to speak for others ( usually other players, sometimes in defense of HZ to unfair demands from players )

a lot of players have decided to "really stop playing league" as it is not worth the effort when we keep getting teammates as foes or the same 8 or 9 people in rotation, they are now going to play "to stay at 2500" and not for the top 10, which means EVEN MORE likely the same people will get top 10

and many people have even taken the more drastic decision to just quit playing, is not a fun game anymore

we getting grievances "between the team"  as they keep getting hit by the same teammates ( or in the case of US3, from sister teams also ) and making it even more likely a few might decide to pack it up and leave the game as it stopped being fun

I myself have stopped caring about league fights and even duels, even if the reward for daily deed or weekly deed is Training units, I just go, do the Training units I got, and do missions, and that is all I will do, is so nice to have peace of mind.

so again

Congratulations HZ (drinks2)

Edited by centella, 23 September 2017 - 10:25 PM.

• PhoenixGold, FaithfulAizen and SabiLilli like this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mons

Posted 23 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

What Centella said.  Reality check time, Hero Zero.  You have bled your payers dry to where you have now reached the tipping point.  Time for you guys to wake up and smell the coffee.

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#3 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 24 September 2017 - 10:32 AM

If you try to stay in superhero league or you want to get a better place, you prevent others from getting any reward. Like it is now, the number at superhero is getting less and less every week. And i know like centella a lot of players, who decided to stop playing league. And they think: why should i be the easy victim to give a lot of points to the top-player?

After i apologized for attacking a friend from another team he wrote: 

Why do you keep doing something that makes you feel sorry for it? :) I am trying to get on 2500 league honor too and you, my friend, are taking more honor from me than any other player... an old man was saying... God, keep me safe from my friends because I can keep myself safe from my enemies :P

And i have to admit, he is right!!!  (silly)

• FaithfulAizen and centella like this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

now thanks to somehow keep putting herocon that always end up being about donuts plus the taken out of honor races and making people feel it is intentional

I can see in all 3 servers that I play ( and all 3 different from each other because there is a huge difference in numbers of players in each and in dynamics ) that more and more players are playing at 25%, not bothering to even try 50% skills boosters, and steadily, more and more players leaving

so once more.....................................

Congratulations HZZZZZZ

• PhoenixGold, Silverwing and Mons like this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:35 AM

I don't think people leave, because of changes. Keep telling you that and you keep saying otherwise. Kind of bores me out.

Every person tries to reach his/her goal. As soon as one is done, then playing becomes a chore. Some hit level 300, others hit level 100. The reason for leaving can be anything. I can come up with a bunch, so I don't tell the truth, how much the game and team drama kills me.

If a person decides to leave the game, then it has nothing to do with the actual game. That person reached the goal.

After that, it is all up to one --- create another goal (and no game changes will stop hero reaching it) or wait until something different comes along (wether it is new season or new friend)

Simplest truth.

#6 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 07:08 AM

you talking about those who play 100% out of boredom, and you will be right

but lot of people (like me as an example ) stay in the game not because of the game ITSELF, but because the fellowship with teammates

right now is the main reason I stay, without that, I would have left already

lot of people want to stay, but those changes you say are not big deal is waht makes them go

a few months ago a great player decided to leave when she kept having issues with new format and effect it had on her cell phone, some leave when they see they are forced to buy donuts to kept in pace with main competition and so on

I am not speaking out of assumptions, but of actual players telling their team why they leave.

• PhoenixGold and leapinglizard like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users