Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:09 PM

I noticed that every now and then strong heroes don't participate in league fights. They have few points and no standing.

How does it work?

The reason I am asking, is that, even though I do not attack, I still get attacked and move up or down.

But some heroes seem to stick to 100 point and no standing, while their stats are way beyond, say championship II.

What am I missing?

Regards, Oleg.

#2 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:06 PM

they inactive?  and they too strong for anyone who gets them?  so basically unless someone is intentionally losing points, they are highly unlikely to be attacked EVER as the new way HZ measures who gets them as foes means those who are champ 1 and superheroes  are unlikely they will ever get them

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#3 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

"inactive" --- they don't do league fights at all. But they are active heroes --- move up levels and so on.

"too strong" for a bronze/silver/gold.

Ohh... Umm. So if i go below Gold, I won't get attacked at all, because I won't be shown in a system?

Ok, I see what you mean. Same thing happens with Honor.

Thank you.

Edited by chumak, 22 September 2017 - 10:51 PM.

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 22 September 2017 - 11:18 PM

in duels, you are able to look at profiles and duel anyone, a level 400 can duel if they want to, a level 2

is why in another thread I said the honor race could have been saved if they had stopped being able to do duels in profiles pages and to directly counter-attack, only able to do duels through the "list of 9" instead of killing it as they did

and if you go below gold, you might show up in lists of people in silver, but they would see you as too strong, so they go against others instead unless they decide to lose to you as a way to lose "less points" from the listed 3 in order to refresh list

Edited by centella, 22 September 2017 - 11:21 PM.

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:18 AM

There is no way I can think of that would give players who are not already the top 30 or so a chance to win prizes. If HZ decided to distribute the prizes throughout the game by giving top ten say, in each category, the top players would sit at those lower levels not gaining points and not moving higher. The only ones that could move them would be stronger players. I suppose players could purposely lose against them to force them higher up the ladder.

• centella and SabiLilli like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users