Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:17 AM

since we are brainstorming and going nutts, here is another suggestion... that leads to another and no way I am going that far, But

we have Brokerage Center. Why not the same for minerals?

PS: this is like 8th level already. 1 year to expand the last level. You want HardCore? You just might get it ;o)

#22 BetaTester

BetaTester

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:BetaTester

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

since we are brainstorming and going nutts, here is another suggestion... that leads to another and no way I am going that far, But

we have Brokerage Center. Why not the same for minerals?

PS: this is like 8th level already. 1 year to expand the last level. You want HardCore? You just might get it ;o)

The same for minerals?  Ohhhhh dear...

I honestly do not know why.  It's just fine for how it is for me.

I have another suggestion.  How about a room that boosts an additional % to coin and exp reward?  You have to get it at base level 10 and spend about 10% less than using the resources to upgrade your base.  Every level = 1% boost.  This works on missions, gang fights, and your sidekick(s).  Max is 12 levels.  Constructing and upgrading doesn't take a lot of time, but not as short as upgrading your hideout base.  It takes 2 slots, and it's similar to the function of the mod center.  If all of your team members have maxed level, then everyone else would get an additional 3%.

Now if that's a thing, we could also add a brokerage for resources. :)

That's just a

Played Hero Zero on 2012 in UK1. Was on Team America in UK1. Now, I'm back to play some more Hero Zero! I'm experienced to how this game works.P.S. Where's Rafael? He was the old mod in UK.P.P.S. If Diana1 still plays Hero Zero, tell her I'm s23 (Darth s23) ^_^P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better than I was in the UK forum. lol. Just looking back at it. I missed the good old times :DP.P.P.P.S. I have no life when it comes to the HZ forum and HZ on weekdays. Yes. Weekdays. Not weekends.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe I should stop my signature after here.<p>P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Maybe not.

Official: I broke my leg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users