• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

one that would make both individuals and teams more involved and give those who are midlevel and low levels a chance to go up and being fair to both the strong and the weak, and reward those who are active ( or willing to use lots-of-donuts ;)  )

for me the honor race situation was no cheating, as there was no use of hacks or anything like that, just smart people who knew how to utilize to the max the tools given PLUS actually those who listened to veterans were able to be part of it, and many low levels ( as long as they were at least 75 and up in level ) had a chance to be top 10 and allowed teammates and allied teams to help each other, PLUS way it was used has been known for at least 2 years. But if HZ really wanted to limit the use of individual honor race as a huge advantage over regular players who do not know their way around yet.....................

HZ could easily take these steps

1. stop members able to fight anyone of their choice, no more click profile of another member and directly duel him or her at that page.

2. make it pretty much the same as league selection ( 3 possible people and only those until you either decide on a fight with one of the choices or use refresh to change them ) except that is 9 choices and no more "counters" UNLESS that person is one of the 9 you can choose from ( so keep it that max ( unless the opponent is able to counter where it could go forever but this time it is luck that it is one of the 9 of "duels list" ) of 3 duels per day )

it has been a great loss the team honor race, as now it becomes much less likely for midlevels and high level members to decide to start a new team, as there is much less of a chance unless you are a HUGE donut buyer to get donuts over a long period of time if one is patient and persistent to expand the team, it has lead to many people leaving and actually has also lead for people less eager to duel others ( individual and team wise), if people do duels is basically only because of daily and weekly deeds, and only if they want to get whichever reward it is, I laugh when the prize might be only 1 skill point, even I have gotten an apathy toward doing duels last few days, and team wise, unless it is about trophy movement, many teams have increasingly been less willing to do team fights and if members demand them, is usually only if 3 team wins happens to be 1 of the 2 weekly deeds.

so I feel team honor race should be back

also lots of people feel teams having trainers have a too huge of an advantage over those who don't

a way to limit the advantage ( but teams with trainers earned the right to have the advantage, just not that wide of an advantage ( is this

I know it might take a lot of work for HZ to set the logarithms

but have it so that depending on number of trainers ( or lack of ), have the Individual members get 4 training units for daily and weekly deeds as reward AS LONG as they are part of a team ( they lose the 4 TUs as prize if at beginning of day or week, they are teamless ) for each non-trainer trophy the team has

so basically each Sunday ( when the members get 3 new daily deeds PLUS 2 new weekly ones ) if a player is member of a team with 5 trainers and that team keeps them the whole week and taking aside the "daily 10" each player gets automatically

it means there would not be TUs as daily or weekly rewards for the deeds but the player gets 175 TUs ( 25 TUs because of trophy each day times 7 = 175 )

a player with a team with 4 trainers for whole week?

means getting one weekly deed that is 4 TUs and no other deeds ( weekly or daily ) that is TUs

that would be 140 TUs for trophies plus 4 for the week for not having a 5th trophy = 144

a player with a team with 3 trainers for whole week?

means getting 2 weekly deed that is 4 TUs and no daily  deed that is TUs

that would be 105 TUs for trophies plus 8 for the week for not having 4th and 5th trophy = 113

a player with a team with 2 trainers for whole week?

means getting 2 weekly deed that is 4 TUs and just 1 daily deed of 4 TUs

that would be 70 TUs for trophies plus 8 for the week and 28 for one daily ( 4 times 7 ) for not having 3rd, 4th and 5th trophy = 106

a player with a team with 1 trainers for whole week?

means getting 2 weekly deed that is 4 TUs and 2 daily deed of 4 TUs

that would be 35 TUs for trophies plus 8 for the week and 56 for 2 daily ( 4 times 7 times 2 ) for not having 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th trophy = 99

a player with a team with no trainers for whole week?

means getting 2 weekly deed that is 4 TUs and 3 daily deed of 4 TUs

that would be 8 for the week and 84 for  3 daily ( 4 times 7 times 3 ) for not having any trainer trophy = 92

if during the week you gain a train trophy?  means getting 5 for that day instead of 4 for 1 of the dailys that you lose

you lose a trainer?  means getting 4 in daily deed of the next day instead of the 5 you would have gotten if trainer was still owned by your team

and those TUs for deeds would only be earned if the player completes the deed, you not active that day?  you lose those deed rewards ( just like someone with a team with trainers, if they not active that day, at end of day loses chance of using those TUs awarded by the trophies and the daily 10

those with no team at beginning of day or week??  they do get 10 TUs as always but no TUs through daily deeds ( or weekly when Monday starts )

those who have not completed the daily deeds yet and leave team that day?  the deed reward of TUs gets replaced by one of no TUs

this way the gap between teams with trainers and those with no trainers is still there, but is not as big as it is now

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

The solution is to burn this crap and bring back the old and classic Hero Zero. There should be a place to play previous versions of the games. Same as Archive.org but for games

• BetaTester likes this

#3 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

and give us the herocon skillpoint challenge. They have completely forgot about it!

• FaithfulAizen, centella and chumak like this

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:07 PM

Also to the person who said people were cheating when they were losing honor you are a moron as that was how the game worked

• Ansane likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#5 Ansane

Ansane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:43 PM

Also to the person who said people were cheating when they were losing honor you are a moron as that was how the game worked

agree

Playata removed it for one, and only one reason: make it difficult to get donuts. I am literally broke on donuts. Before the update, I usually managed to scrape together 10 donuts so I could by myself a booster. Now? Not so much...

• centella and Neovespertina like this

#6 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:47 PM

To be fair. Some of players cheat on that honor tournament.
Steps:
1st week
1. Create 1 new char
2. Use hammer on main char.
3. Counters between those 2 chars.
4. The main char lose honor fast.
5. New char win honor tournament (no chance for others)
2nd and 3rd week
1. Main char easy win honor tournament cos of high honor received (he can win vs high chars)
2. New char created in 1st week is deleted.
4th week
1. Create new char
2. Start counter again with main char(hammered again)

At very first look all ok but is not. All chars r from the same person who use different email addresses for helping itself and using different devices -- illegal.
Example is from US2 where a player did this job few months(if someone need names I can provide). He didn't succeed every week cos was alone and only with very high effort from other teams he can be defeated. But when he get help from some team members nothing can help against him.
Yes honor tournament was good but for sure some modifications to restrict what I wrote must be done.
P.S. the guy described stop play since honor tournament is closed.

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:30 PM

that was cheating, and HZ could have easily decided to delete the "beneficiary"

and made obligatory when using of hammer

instead of going back to Zero ( basic 10-10-10-10 ) with hammer, they could allow "redistribution of the points" with "minus" and "plus" to change placements of current stats AND only confirmed when the count is at zero ( no opening of "skill points pending" )

basically

if a player is 5000. 5000. 5000. 5000 on basics

they can (if they want ) change it to 100. 6000, 6950. 6950 but not make it 10.10.10.10 and have 19,960 skill points pending

and as I stated, make the duel choices kind of like league, with 9 choices to select and not able to go to duels at the profile page of other players ( no "attack" option at the bottom ) or use "counter attack" at the "duel attack history" and they can easily bring back the duels honor race

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#8 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:06 AM

Wait. Some players are a-holes. I want to be able to go and visit them everyday and give them a smack down 3 times a day if I want to. If someone bigger than me is giving me the smackdown I have 2 choices -get a big brother or sister to visit them or go after a smaller team mate of theirs. Well actually, there is a third choice and that is to ignore them.That being said there is nothing anyone can do that can seriously wound my in game character. They can't take my gear, they can't kill my character, they can't steal my gold or donuts. 

• Lacatus and Neovespertina like this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#9 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

lol But awhile back you messaged me stop hitting you because you were a lower level Jagan

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#10 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 17 September 2017 - 09:46 PM

Indeed. 

Attached Files

Edited by Jagan, 17 September 2017 - 09:47 PM.

• FaithfulAizen likes this
“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:18 PM

found out recently that many times because coins are based on how high the levels are and honor is based on differential of same points...........  got many times the weird case were a player would get more coins by losing a duel than by winning the duel, and now since there is no honor race.............................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users