Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Team:Deities of Divine Destiny
  • World:US3
  • Character:RoderickG

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:52 AM

Duels have gotten fairly dull since the removal of the weekly honor tournament. The only time I've really bothered with duels is to make test attacks against players that I'm not sure I can beat in a League fight. So why not spice up the duels a bit? I suggest adding a trophy equivalent for individuals. Maybe different medals? Anyway, like trophies there would be a limited number of these medals available and there would be a small chance that in any particular duel the winner would be able to capture one of the medals in the losers possession (maybe 5%?). Each medal would possibly add a small percentage bonus to a specific stat (Strength, Stamina, etc.) or provide some other minor advantage like an extra use of the washing machine each day or something like that. Having multiple medals in your possession would greatly increase the chance of losing a medal in a lost duel. So if you lost a duel with one medal in your possession there would be a 5% chance of losing it, with 2 medals 12%, with 3 medals 19%, 4 medals 28%, etc..

• LevelHunter and SabiLilli like this

#2 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:19 AM

Good Idea. Better way to implement. Instead of having all the strongest people having trophies as in it is likely that all the top super league people will get and maintain the medals. Have a win randomly give a trophy that lasts on your character for a set amount of days and that disappears completely. 

Ie You won the fight against Mahhafooznit and get +3% xp for the next 48 hours or +7% coins for the next 20 hours or + 5 Training for the next 24 hours. 

That way even Mr level 50 can win a trophy that benefits for a time period. Winning against some one with higher honor gives better chance. 

#3 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

Yes, this will give us new goals to achieve!

Now it is getting a bit boring, if you are far away from suerhero  (sleeping)

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users