Photo

can superhero league attack champion league2 members ?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:Hurricane
  • World:US2
  • Character:ErmaEmpath

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:10 PM

Right now i am in champion league1         I just started being attacked by the superhero league.  I dont want to give them any points,   The top players there can kill me easy.  

I am going naked to drop  down the champion2 league  

My thought is.... why am i feeding them league points when they get all the extra skill points and i get nothing ?

If i had skill points to  win in my own league , i would fight to be high rank there. 

I want to know if superhero league can attack champion2   because i plan on dropping to champion3  if need be. 

If everyone did this ,   the privileged superhero people would have to take points from each other and not us.   WELL , yes they would still sit there earning the extra skill points  but   I refuse to participate in a tournament that   has  mega big heroes getting mega bigger. 

• TMPsBOOBOO and centella like this

#2 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

You know they are superheroes? Or you judge by their skill level?

The reason I ask, there are heroes who don't play league, but are waaaay above their league rank skill-wise.

Plus, before update, everyone was a champion, no matter the skills. Now the system evens itself out. Some are at the top, while others move downward to that particular skill vs rank point.

Edited by chumak, 06 September 2017 - 10:42 PM.

• Maniac likes this

#3 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:26 AM

the game dubbed them  "superhero"  in the top league that can earn extra skill points in the tournament ,   the rest of the leagues are left out of that tournament with no change to win skill points. 

The league contest is a   "strong get stronger" contest

Yes, that is the point of the game, to get strong and be stronger than others.   However, it pushes players out of the game when there is no hope of catching up to the rich and powerful.    The low level and medium level players need to be able to win skill points in a league tournament also.   

I did find out the answer to my question this afternoon.  There is a player on my team in Champion2 and they did get attacked by a superhero league player.   I guess i have to go to Champion3 league to stay away from the situation.  OR  maybe the game will put rewards to all leagues  instead of only one. 

• TMPsBOOBOO likes this

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

For me at uk1 (where i'm superhero) i get only superhero and champion1 opponents. And now, some days after reset to 2500 points, i mostly get  0 points from opponents at champion 1. half of all superheroes are from my team, i have often no choice and wait for next possible video. So league is frustrating at every level  (dizzy)

I read in german forum, that at some servers they can only attack in superhero-league. Maybe it depends on the number of players in your league, which deeper-leagues you can attack.

And when they get 0 points from you: it won't help them, just one less of the max. 20 attacks possible a day  ;)

• ErmaEmpath likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#5 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 10:12 AM

EmaEmpath, hello ;)

You are sticking to your own issues, Hard. But there is a bigger picture -- you are not the only one who plays this game.

If you can not adjust, there will hundreds who can. Don't like it? Quit --- easier for new boys und girls. It is that simple.

Or as we say in the kitchen, "There is no bitching in my kitchen!" ;)

• ErmaEmpath likes this

#6 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Hi chumak

thank you for your response.  

For every outspoken person there are hundreds, well maybe dozens ,  who feel the same.  They may be shy , quiet, or wont take the time to write. 

I agree with you ,   If you can't take the heat , get out of the kitchen.   I am cluster hot upset at the league thing ( of course you can tell that )  Freedom of speech is a glorious thing .  Yes, i am taking every opportunity on all  topic threads to say what I think.   

I know Hero Zero has gotten the message about player opinion concerning the league.  Dont worry , my comments won't keep coming forever.  Even I have a give up point.   

#7 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:45 PM

about the choice of opponents:

http://forum.us.hero...ues/#entry16984

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#8 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

On AP1 where I'm superhero I get, like SabiLilli, opponents from Superhero and Champion 1 League.

Cheers

Posted Image

#9 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:18 PM

Ema, I am not trying to be an ***.

what I am saying is that champion league got divided just like bronze, silver, gold. now it is champion I II III

that is all.

I am sure some people are upset that their 3K league points cancel each week to 2500. But that is a change, that seems to be Ok.

Don't get so frustrated over it. Remember the days when you started playing the game and moving up the league. Was it easy?

Now you want to be at the top.

Top of what, exactly? It is a freaking game, girl.

I played WoW for two years non stop. People who quit guilds were saying,"I am sorry, but if you haven't noticed, there is a thing, called Real Life. I am going to go and see what it looks like".

#10 ErmaEmpath

ErmaEmpath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:12 PM

Yes Chumak , it is a game , have fun with it , and i do.   Chat and mail and the people in the game are the  Best.  Reaching a goal is the Best.   There will always be ones who leave for various reasons.   I have not heard one word from the hero zero programers  about if they are going to change things or keep them the same.   That is what i would like.  They want our feedback in forum but then dont respond.   I know it is what it is and deal with it . 

A lot of forum talk happened about adding more trophies and they did.   A lot of forum talk happened about sending new players to us1 and us2 ,  They did nothing about that.  All new players still go to us3.   You cant please all the people all the time.  You can please some of the people some of the time.      Really i did not think you were being an  ---.   I liked your comment in fact.    It's always good to have some back and forth conversation to  get others ideas and opinions.    

I dont think forum is the place to continue this kind of conversation .    I am clickmania on us3  if you want to mail me.   Best to you and always keep having fun. 

• chumak likes this

#11 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:40 AM

Ema, I am not trying to be an ***.

what I am saying is that champion league got divided just like bronze, silver, gold. now it is champion I II III

that is all.

I am sure some people are upset that their 3K league points cancel each week to 2500. But that is a change, that seems to be Ok.

Don't get so frustrated over it. Remember the days when you started playing the game and moving up the league. Was it easy?

Now you want to be at the top.

Top of what, exactly? It is a freaking game, girl.

I played WoW for two years non stop. People who quit guilds were saying,"I am sorry, but if you haven't noticed, there is a thing, called Real Life. I am going to go and see what it looks like".

The point is that its unfair that top players get to stay stronger and stronger and someone in champion is able to give them free points and everyone agrees that it is unfair. Changes are sometimes good and sometimes bad. Other times they are balanced in both sides and this time EVERYONE agreed that its the worst change there has ever happened. Quit coming in here with a negative attitude telling people to quit and even swearing. That's very disrespectful. Erma didnt say that she wanted to be at the top. She said she wondered why she has to feed people at the top while being in Champion 1. This league change has had everyone hating on it because of how unfair it is to new players. The top player of every server will end up staying that because of this.. It takes away all the chances for new people or already existing heroes that are trying to rise. 

• Agrimm, centella and nebuna like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#12 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

Lower players get more skill points from deeds and villains and many others activities (lvl-up faster,spending less coins for adding skill points and so on). Actual higher players didn't has all of this opportunity when they were small and now they don't have so much options to add skill points and the main problem is that: higher players grow to this lvl and skill points in 4 years or more! New players want to have the same skills in few months...where is the balance then? Hmm...
  • leapinglizard likes this

#13 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:03 PM

The only part I agree with is that the top heroes (I am one) shouldn't get sp while others don't receive anything I think cash? Or something. Like lacatus says. It is not a big problem.

If you are losing more than gaining or if all your choices are stronger than you, you need to lose. You are not on the correct level. Not every character is ready for champion level in league. It takes time

Edited by leapinglizard, 08 September 2017 - 12:05 PM.

• chumak likes this

#14 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:14 PM

And to be fair, xp tournament fit better with low lvl players, refresh often missions + vouchers from deeds, and old honor tournament was also more easy for lower players to drop honor 1week and gain next week. For top players was hard to drop(few weeks for sure even with hammer). So from both tournaments benefits lower players than higher. Now when higher players received something to help them too (and they have patience 4 or more years and not quit game when become harder) YOU start to be unfair.

#15 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

the game dubbed them  "superhero"  in the top league that can earn extra skill points in the tournament ,   the rest of the leagues are left out of that tournament with no change to win skill points. 

The league contest is a   "strong get stronger" contest

Yes, that is the point of the game, to get strong and be stronger than others.   However, it pushes players out of the game when there is no hope of catching up to the rich and powerful.    The low level and medium level players need to be able to win skill points in a league tournament also.   

I did find out the answer to my question this afternoon.  There is a player on my team in Champion2 and they did get attacked by a superhero league player.   I guess i have to go to Champion3 league to stay away from the situation.  OR  maybe the game will put rewards to all leagues  instead of only one. 

Stop whining. You do realize that by staying in Superhero level you get 39% skill boost, Champion 1 you get 36%, Champion 2 you get 33%, and Champion 3 only 30%. You will lose far more skill points by dropping from SuperHero to Champion 3 than you could possibly gain by being in the top 30 of SuperHero. I suggest that you do your best whether you can make the top 30 of SuperHero or not.

• chumak likes this

#16 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

The point is that its unfair that top players get to stay stronger and stronger and someone in champion is able to give them free points and everyone agrees that it is unfair. Changes are sometimes good and sometimes bad. Other times they are balanced in both sides and this time EVERYONE agreed that its the worst change there has ever happened. Quit coming in here with a negative attitude telling people to quit and even swearing. That's very disrespectful. Erma didnt say that she wanted to be at the top. She said she wondered why she has to feed people at the top while being in Champion 1. This league change has had everyone hating on it because of how unfair it is to new players. The top player of every server will end up staying that because of this.. It takes away all the chances for new people or already existing heroes that are trying to rise. 

I am going to tell you the truth --- nobody likes a change. Every update of every game people disagree with. Then they adjust and stop complaining. Then the new update comes along and the cycle starts all over again ;)

New players don't bother with most of the things we discuss here on the forum. Honestly :) :) :)

i can be considered a new player :) level 257 with 5K on average. Most new players have to deal with silver to gold leagues. Superhero or champion 1 is too far for them to care ;)

#17 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

usually you correct

but this one has been the strongest criticism, and has stayed strong when we getting to the 2nd week

and even it has been quieter, we still have the Iphone issues since HZ got away from a browser style for the phones

and for everyone from bronze to champion, ( ones without tournament ) it has been HARSHER to have a chance to go up from way it was in early August

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#18 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:13 PM

I can see why people don't like this new update. Most discussions go around leagues. I explained why people should stop whining.

Mobile gaming, on the other hand, is not something I am familiar with. I play on PC. I have heard that there were issues. Can't comment on something I don't know.

But if you go as far as mobile issues, then I do not see topics discussing it.

It has not become harsher. I moved to champion 1 within one week. I will move downward in a week or two.

Before update, I managed to go from champion to gold2 in a ONE week. Went ballistic about it, before I understood what happened. (bunch of angry letters to the tech support and few more with apologies :) )

champion 1 at the moment have people with 8K per attribute over me. 6 months before, getting to champion league could mean 5K over. People survived. So did I.

what is your issue now???

#19 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

I can see a much broader picture as i play all 3 servers, and all 3 are completely different, US3 is kind of easier, but there is an issue in  champ 1 and superhero when many champs are "real close to 2500" and be part of superheroes but many superheroes are just above 2400, thus many who are superheroes attack the champs as they "higher in points" thus gain points ( mostly because 39% bonus vs 36% )

and funny thing is

probably those who were close to 2400 at end of week will not make it to 2500 and get relegated to champs next week anyways

and they kept many people who were 2490 from becoming superheroes and since now both have 36% bonus................. the former superheroes are now slightly weaker than ones who were trying to get to super heroes but were kept from doing it BY THEM

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#20 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

I am sorry to say it, but you don't see "the bigger picture". You are stuck. You pull for your own thought/idea and forget about everyone else.

We keep discussing the same issue, while talking in different languages.

From what I understand, If hero is not prepared to enter new league, he/she will have to spend time to get enough skills to move forward.

Sometimes, as it is now, for all of us, it may mean to stay strong enough to keep a position in a league. May take weeks or months.

PS: Don't look at it as superheroes vs champions. Look at it as gold III vs silver I. If you forgot what it is like, then it  is your own problem.

I am sorry if I sound too harsh or impolite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users