• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 HelenHoyt

HelenHoyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for reading this post!

There is no requirement level, however, we do ask that you are an active player and that you are willing to follow the rules listed below. 

Rules

1. Participate in 25 duels per day.
2. Participate in 25 missions per day.
3. Contribute at least $500 per day.
4. Level up 3 or more times per day.
5. Train to the max each day.
6. Participate in the daily team fight.

We do understand that our requirements are a bit rigid but we are working to build a strong and dominating team. The more active we are, the faster and closer we get to becoming a leader in the game.

So what's next?

Option 1

Stop reading and feel free to leave the topic now. You are either not interested, do not agree with nor plan on abiding by the rules. We understand this is not for everyone. As such, we would like to thank you again for reading and hope that you find the team that you are searching for.

Option 2

Decide that you would like to join and help in building a solid team and that you will abide by the rules listed above. Log in to Hero Zero and search for The Dropouts and send us a request.

P.S. - There are 10 slots available. If you are unable to adhere to our rules, you will be booted and your position will be given to someone else.

#2 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

Pfffft.

#3 Vigilance

Vigilance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Vigilance

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

This is strict for a start up team, you might want mellow it down to bring in members...otherwise you'll just have all drop outs literally. 

#4 HelenHoyt

HelenHoyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:48 PM

Thanks for the comments. I'm not looking for just anyone to join the team. The rules that are posted are the same ones that I follow on a daily basis. If no one wants to join, then I'm okay with that.

#5 mogiks

mogiks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

It seems like you have high aspirations for your character if you stick by such strict rules; if so you would really be a lot better off joining someone else's team. Their higher expansion will allow you to grow faster, not to mention you can put what little coin you're earning at level 23 into your own stats instead of into your team. Furthermore the social aspect is one of the best things about the game in my opinion and you might have more fun in a full team.

I wouldn't advise having your own team at your level. For one thing you can't attack gangs until the team leader is level 50. For another (assuming you have not played the game before) you may not have much of the knowledge about the game that a team leader is meant to pass on to their team members. I would recommend joining someone else's team for now and if you still want your own team at level 150+ (really, preferably 200+, because there are a lot of high levels on this server now) you can make a new one then when you are more experienced and make more coin for team expansions and attacks.

#6 HelenHoyt

HelenHoyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

Mogiks, thanks for the deeper insight. I am looking to build a strong character and a strong team but I must admit that it has been hard leveling up and building the team by myself. Following before leading, especially in a game which I've never played before makes a lot of sense. I will take your advice and join a team. I definitely appreciate the advice.

#7 HelenHoyt

HelenHoyt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

Just a closing note. I have deleted my team and have joined the Psychonauts Boot Camp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users