• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 djsirgo

djsirgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:55 PM

its too easy to spend donuts...i have done it by mistake too many times...most recently was today man am I pissed I clicked to check my boosters and made a mistake and spent 2 donuts for heroic sense...to make it even worse is I have no mission energy left for today... so it was a complete waste of donuts..please change the way donuts are spent such as adding a conformation ( are you are you want to use donuts?) would be great

#2 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • World:US1

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

A conformation would be great on Hero Zero. I have a guide if you want to manage your donut spending by the way.

Link : http://forum.us.hero...nd-your-donuts/

#3 WiZiWiG

WiZiWiG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

Just take a second when page is loding and when it does, pay attention what page it is !

#4 DaJamalam

DaJamalam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:42 AM

Just take a second when page is loding and when it does, pay attention what page it is !

For click joy crazies like me, it hard not to do that. xD.

#5 Doof

Doof

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Team:Born Legacy
  • Character:Doofensmirtz

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

its too easy to spend donuts...i have done it by mistake too many times...most recently was today man am I pissed I clicked to check my boosters and made a mistake and spent 2 donuts for heroic sense...to make it even worse is I have no mission energy left for today... so it was a complete waste of donuts..please change the way donuts are spent such as adding a conformation ( are you are you want to use donuts?) would be great

Yeah, and maybe there could be an on/off button for the people who want to keep it as it is.

• Vigilance likes this

When it comes to havoc, no one wreaks like me!

#6 Vigilance

Vigilance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Vigilance

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

Yeah, and maybe there could be an on/off button for the people who want to keep it as it is.

I think this would be a good function to have, let the users choose to have a confirmation message or not. 

#7 derpson

derpson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Team:\

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

i do this all the time!! my laptop touch pad is set tap to click so that makes it worse :P

skipped an epic out the shop the other day cause of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users