Best Answer Ansane , 12 August 2017 - 10:03 PM
Hi! Multitasking was implemented in 2015, and you can read more about it in the patch notes, or read the extract below.
• All heroes who reached at least level 50 are now able to multitask.
• Multitasking allows you to do missions, training and special missions at the same time.
• Once unlocked, alll heroes can try out the multitasking feature 5 days for free.
• All heroes, who have reached at least level 50 on the day of the implementation of the feature, get an additional tryout day for every 10th level they reached after level 50.
• After the free days run out, the multitasking feature can either be renewed for 9 donuts for 7 days, or it can be unlocked permanently for 99 donuts.