Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 04 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

If the developers are changing maintenance from the normal Monday night time, provide proper IN-Game Notification, not 3 hours prior but as soon as you are aware, like 12 hours prior so that players know well ahead of time.  Do not depend on just a forum post as not all people read the forum.

There is my black and white suggestion.  Have a great day.!

• Lacatus, leapinglizard and SabiLilli like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#2 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • World:US1
  • Character:Icey

Posted 02 May 2018 - 02:51 AM

Once again, abnormal maintenance happening and no notice at all, 2 hours notice.  Is there something wrong with my suggestion that it doesn't get sent to developers and marked as such?   Others post and mods say good suggestion we have forwarded.  This doesn't rate?  Is it only the select few that get their suggestions forwarded?

And seriously, I am sure that 3 hours prior to end of day the developers just had a brilliant idea and felt they needed to implement it.  Pretty sure they have known for longer.   Maintenance is suppose to be on Mondays...... that is where it should be, not Tuesdays unannounced.

Edited by Silverwing, 02 May 2018 - 03:14 AM.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users