Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 17 July 2017 - 06:18 PM

Again reiterating how much I hate this set of updates.  I am Maxed out on my resources.  It takes forever for my bots to replenish.  I can't move anything.  I need to move almost everything around AGAIN.  Because all my generators are practically USELESS in their current spot.   UGH!

#22 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

I hate the hero-distress-calls to attack at hideout. When i refresh, i get them again  (angry)

Just to show you the other side, you big bandits: at my low-level acoount i get robbed constantly now, losing most of my ressources.   :P

• Silverwing and chumak like this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#23 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:41 AM

I hate the hero-distress-calls to attack at hideout. When i refresh, i get them again  (angry)

Just to show you the other side, you big bandits: at my low-level acoount i get robbed constantly now, losing most of my ressources.   :P

For the past few days, every time I get distress call for attacks, I have spun them off to get a new call..... oh wait.  The first one was for coins reward on hideout attacks, the new one is for more attacks but for experience.  And now of course, unless you pay donuts you are stuck with that distress call.  My weekly call on all 3 servers is like 59 attacks won.  This is just ridiculous....  Maybe instead of getting a new character on server 1, I should have just quit the game.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

​

#24 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:33 AM

one time I did the free refresh

another glory deed

so i did the 1 donuts refresh

guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  another glory deed

shakes head

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#25 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:01 AM

• There are now modification slots available for weapons and gadgets

Since this update was made (12/07/2017) I'm trying to find a weapon with a slot to be modified and I can not find anywhere, not in duels, nor in the second hand shop, nor in special missions...

Does it really exist or is an urban myth? (Everyone says it exists but no one can see it?)

#26 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:30 AM

They do exist.. I found one in the special missions problem is the 18 hours it takes to make a modification for it that is worth the trouble....I have 2 common ones that I made but only getting to make 1 modification a day when I was kicking out 3-6 a day really takes the hideout down to worthless level.

#27 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:40 AM

Thanks for the hint, I will look for it on special missions specifically.

yes, is a lot of time for a modification. I hope they solve it or at least put the hideout the same as it was before

#28 Mons

Mons

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNorth of Nowhere
  • Team:Flaming Llama
  • Character:Mons

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:11 PM

Agreed with you 100% Maky.  Many of our Hideout strategies went down the drain with this latest change.  The 18 hour time on all mods is just stupid.  Why should a common mod take the same amount of time to make as an epic one ?  Agian just stupid.

As far as the refresh of the Heroic Distress Calls goes - what a donut eater - 5 refreshes would cost you a total of 15 domuts, 10 refreshes would cost 49 donuts - so beware.  As there may be a Herocon involving these coming up. :) 

• Maky likes this

Always do right.  This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.
                                         Mark Twain

#29 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

I feel most people think it was a mistake to take out bot making and the mods from the rooms helped by the generators as it basically made all of them too costly to speed up through donuts and the time they need is way too long and handicaps the ability of most members

And at the new workshop, it is tremendously illogical to make regular mods, rare mods and epic mods being the EXACT SAME TIME ( 18 hours )

we should have the workshop same as it was, OR AT LEAST keep it more or less as it got changed BUT make regular mods be 3 hours, rare mods be 7 hours and the epic mods be 11 hours

• cbsarge, FaithfulAizen, Mons and 2 others like this

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#30 Dingelberry

Dingelberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Team:Double Zero
  • Character:Dingelberry

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:53 AM

Pretty sure all,means everyone from Legless LLamas do not like the changes

#31 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:36 AM

nope, I mean over 80% of all teams from all 3 servers of US and I feel confidant at least over 70% of the other servers

does not make sense to have regular, rare and epic items take so long and all the exact same time , before I was able to get the epic items when they showed up to be at most 12 hours, and regular items 2 or 3 hours, now EVEN the regular items are 18 hours

and I personally do not care about bot making as I decided not to go glory seeking right from the start

I make statements based on how it is for everyone, not for a specific individual or group or myself

• chumak likes this

#32 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:30 PM

I think the hero's hideout before this update was in test mode, and developers wanted to see the level of acceptance of the players, if they liked the new game or not, that's why the hideout it was so easy to play.

But now that phase is finish , and they configured the hideout to pay with donuts if players want to have some progress in the game. I don't think this update is a mistake or that they have been wrong. After all, the donuts are what keeps this game economically, which is logical.

For example, now always appears "You are far inferior to your opponent" in the combat with robots because you have to put donuts until appear a combat that you can win (like the store, you need donuts to renew it).

The Workshop too, donuts are needed to renew the modification. And with the other rooms the same.

I actually only use the most basic that my character needs: money, experience and modifications. I will leave the rest for now, until in the future they put videos or batteries to shorten the time, as they put in the main Hero Zero

#33 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:49 PM

[Topics merged]

Is it so difficult to post update feedback in the update feedback topic?
Posted Image

#34 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • Character:whoever

Posted 30 July 2017 - 05:36 AM

Pretty sure all,means everyone from Legless LLamas do not like the changes

why bash one group for not liking the update? I am not in their group and dont like the update at all.

And most players I have talked to in other servers dont like it.

Its a bad update plain and simple. It took something that they gave us that was useful and made it unuseful For it to take the same amount of time to make any modification no matter what and you dont even know if its better than the one you have is not a good update. To take something that I was able to make in 2 hours and change it to something that takes 18 hours is a bad update.. If their goal was the make the game less fun then yes they did do it.. People are not going to just keep spending donuts in hopes of getting an epic modification especially if you dont know if its better than the epic your already using. If they want to keep this format thats fine just give us generators again and then I think everyone will accept it. Same thing for the bots both fighting and defense you can leave it as is but give us the generators back. that or make it the same amount of time no matter what level your bots are like the modifications.. 5 min per bot no matter what level that would be fair because you cant reduce your level of bots and if you pumped them up way high before the update because you had a generator so you were cutting off the time and didnt care.. What I would do is boost my generator 2 levels for each 1 level i increased the bots so that I kept the per bot time way down.. but now yes I have strong bots but it takes forever for me to build them which is unfair to me since I was building based on a generator to change things mid stream just totally screws your players who spent time and money to get their hideout viable  

• centella and Maky like this

#35 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 30 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

If they cared at all and were going to make sweeping changes affecting everyone's hideouts they would have given us 24 hours of time in which, moving the rooms was instant and free. Not upgrades but packing up and relocation. There would have been a grace period. Instead they made it extremely difficult, helping those who throw donuts and leaving others scrambling to adjust.

#36 spunone

spunone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationmy hideout
  • Team:dysfunctional family
  • Character:spunone

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:29 PM

i agree this update ruined the hideout. i have a fully upgraded robot warehouse but it takes so long to build 12 bots- 3 hrs 45 minutes. thanks to useless generators. and then after almost 4 hours of waiting it takes all 24 bots i built to attack 1 player. then start the wait process over. makes heroic tasks pointless when i need 10 hideout attacks within 24 hours. but im lucky to be able to attack maybe 6 times in one day as long as i stay online all day. and why 18 hours no matter what mod you build or level of workshop. liked the hideout and the possibilities that it could have held...but this update has caused the hideout to crash and burn. what was a great thing has now  become nothing but a waste of coins and donuts and time. before this update the amount of work you put into your hideout was clearly evident by the produced results. but now it doesnt matter that you put the effort in in fact you are  worse off for it. really hope this update is removed and things are restored to the previous version. 

• centella and Maky like this

(donut)  (donut)  Spunone  (donut)  (donut) 

(lol) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users