• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:whoever

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:21 AM

New Patch Stinks

i would much prefer the generators help modifications and bots and get charged the resources then not have the generator help. 

Many of us spent long amounts of time moving around our rooms and upgrading our generators to use for just these things. To change it now after the fact without even asking how the players feel about really negatively effects the game. Why not make it a choice when you go to purchase bots or an upgrade have 2 buttons 1 button it cost resources and generators work the other button its free and generators deactivate. I for one have spent a bunch of time and resources and donuts pumping up generators for modifications and bots. So to change it now you need to refund the donuts that were spent building up the hideout. 

• Lacatus, Kamae and nebuna like this

#2 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:43 AM

Sorrowfullly the update was delayed, because of server-problems yesterday. The notification for update has been very short before servers were down today. 

Please give your constructive feedback here.

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#3 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:35 AM

I find the fact that generators wont work on attack bots RIDICULOUS, it was the only way we could get resources fast enough for upgrades. At least lower down the resource requirement for upgrades. That's crazy.. 

• PhoenixGold, Kamae, nebuna and 1 other like this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#4 Mahhafooznit

Mahhafooznit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • Character:Mahhafooznit

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:56 AM

They did raise the amount of resources you can steal. I can steal 22000 glue and 45000 zeronite from one opponent. Since it takes so long to make defense bots. If you wait a bit for everyone's defense bots to get destroyed than you can start taking more resources :)

I think this is going to make the next Glory Herocon look ugly. 

What would have been better; Make it so Gen still affect time but instead put a sliding bar of resources. Without Gen:4 hours for free and quite a bit more resources to make overall time to make 10 minutes. IE I really want to get more zeronite to upgrade my mines and thus am willing to spend 5,000 glue to make my 15 attack bots in 10 minutes flat.

OR with highly upgraded gen: 55 minutes for free and 1000 glue for 10 minute production time.

OR since I really do not care about defense bots so I will wait 4 hours for my free defense bots. 

Edited by Mahhafooznit, 12 July 2017 - 12:06 PM.

• PhoenixGold, Kamae and goofoff1 like this

#5 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 12 July 2017 - 03:44 PM

Worst update ever and I don't do a lot of attacking, just defending.  I sat there 2 days ago and moved my entire workshop around.  1 hour to rebuild 8 attack bots, crazy.  But wait, spend donuts....  looks like that is all this update did, just wanting people to spend more donuts on the game.  

• PhoenixGold, Kamae and goofoff1 like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

#6 Kamae

Kamae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Rick843

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

This is the worst update EVER! doesn't even make any sense! have to wait 4 hours for my bots to refill? why have a bot warehouse that holds 330 bots but it takes 4 fricken hours to make 30!!! plus my graphics are all screwed up, took forever to set up my hideout, now to go back and set it all up again!?!? Seriously?  Im pissed off! Im sure no one cares about using resources to build bots...You guys really messed up on this crappy update ... Im just not seeing the benefit here... this really bums me out, you had a great idea with the hideout feature, now its a pile of crap... 

• PhoenixGold and goofoff1 like this

#7 Endiphrent

Endiphrent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Character:Endiphrent

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

I agree this update is not a good one. My chat is still invisible, my graphics are screwed up, my robots look like grey squares. You also no longer show a plus or minus for mods so you have to figure that out too.
  • Kamae, goofoff1 and SabiLilli like this
Swarm rules! ;)

#8 Wailani

Wailani

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

Total crap update! What exactly do the generators help now? Last time I shuffled them around it was because they weren't helping a bunch of rooms, now I have to redesign my hideout again.

• PhoenixGold, Kamae, LevelHunter and 1 other like this

#9 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • World:US2
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:47 AM

I don't generally complain a lot. But I must say that disabling the generators on some of these buildings... And as some have stated we already rearranged our hideouts. Some of us used time. Some may have used donuts. This is not a fair or reasonable upgrade to the game. You have made this game less enjoyable.
  • Kamae and goofoff1 like this

#10 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:02 PM

In order to attack someone, I usually have to spend a few bots, even with level 20 bots (I've addressed this before with posts about the defense room.) So naturally, that means that now in order to attack anyone successfully, I have to wait a couple of hours at a minimum to replenish those bots? The 10 minute wait at least had a point, and that was to stop the 1-bot exploit to keep moving to the fights you wanted. 

Now, you basically killed off any chance of the leader board changing where that will only happen if the people at the top effectively stop playing.

Also the whole hideout now it's just become a case of update glue/mining to get more glue and mining, which by the way, is also a really really slow way of getting upgrades because your rate of glue/mining production doesn't increase enough when compared to the rate of materials you need to have at the higher levels. Getting 1 million+ sticky glue took a while even when you could fight for it. Now that you effectively can't fight much for it? At least I have a really high level generator to aid in the production. I shudder to think of the time it'll take for those that don't as of now.

There should have been some sort of middle ground - maybe make it so that it was half of the current effect for bots, or 75% of the current effect. This change was just overkill.

• Kamae and goofoff1 like this

#11 Maky

Maky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Team:The Warriors
  • Character:Maky

Posted 13 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

This update is negative because instead of improving the game made it worse. 

What I do not like - in addition to what the other players have already said - is that now the Workshop can be used every 18 hours, and you can't see the difference points as before, now you have to wait almost a day to get an unusable item. This is a great loss in the hero's hideout because it was something that helped a lot the player. RIP workshop :(

• Kamae, centella and goofoff1 like this

#12 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:57 PM

Adding to what I originally put in.. as I had not fully played with the new changes yesterday I made an epic modification it took 18 hours where as before with generator was down around 10 so I thought ok thats because the generators no longer work.. today I started a modification and its a common and still takes 18 hours? so you want me to sit there spending donuts and refreshing until I get an epic so that it makes the 18 hours worth it? You have really killed the hideout with this update. 18 hours for a common modification that used to take me 2 is stupid. 

• centella and Maky like this

#13 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

To produce every modification type takes now the same time, no matter if common, rare or epic

• chumak likes this

#14 goofoff1

goofoff1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:00 AM

To produce every modification type takes now the same time, no matter if common, rare or epic

yes but that is stupid since the generators no longer speed up the process. so now you can only get 1 modification a day even if its crap? That is a MAJOR drop in the use of the hideout and really makes modifications useless since it will take forever to get a good one. 

• SabiLilli likes this

#15 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

this is critizised in german forum too! i hope, they will change it after getting a lot of negative feedback

• Kamae and Mahhafooznit like this

#16 HONG

HONG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:06 AM

Do you know how many resources you can get from attacks after this update?

Almost none!!! Because they all have high level defence post  !!!

Before this update, you can work hard to gain more rewards, more resources mean more modifications, also mean more coins.

But now ? No matter how hard you work, it makes almost no differences.

#17 nida

nida

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:17 AM

nerf to maintain game balance..which most people didn't realize i think :D

• Astral likes this

#18 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

nerf to maintain game balance..which most people didn't realize i think :D

I think it is just too big of a nerf. I accept all the changes but maybe at least lower the needed resources to upgrade a build after all of this. Besides.. We wont be able to upgrade much because we have to spend the resources on modifications as well.. I like it but I think it's too much at once. 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#19 Pidgeon

Pidgeon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

Forget storing attack-o-bots, it is the defense bots you need to store.  That is IF you can survive long enough to make more.  The glory con had me looking at up to 4 attacks per hour.  Even now I get attacked several times waiting for my defense bots to replenish.

As to the update.

It stinks.

I would rather spend resources to build bots than have my generators stop working on so much stuff.  This is just another way to make cashers take and hold every leader board.

One final thought.  if bots are now free what do we use resources on when our hideouts are maxed? 

• PhoenixGold and centella like this

#20 Silverwing

Silverwing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Character:Icey

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:46 AM

So I get a heroic call for hideout attacks, 13 of them.  I spend all day trying to find a target that I can attack, I hit them and then have to wait 2.5 hours for my bots to hit them again, needless to say, impossible heroic call if you are not in top 10 of hideout.   On my little character, my hideout is taken out, 4 hours to get the defense bots back and in the meantime I am farmed to death for resources.  This is just the worst I can say for updates.  

Edited by Silverwing, 15 July 2017 - 03:48 AM.

• PhoenixGold, centella, Maky and 2 others like this

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

~~Mark Twain~~

I was only born blonde in looks, not in intelligence level, so don't treat me like I am stupid....  don't be a moron!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users