• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:49 AM

I believe this would be welcomed by most team leaders and also many members would love to have a better chance to be put as part of the support team

Chief Leader (same as assistant and any other powers left and can promote people to assistant and set new chief leader and demote self , ............... only 1)

Assistant Leader (same as advisor, can promote to advisor and can kick people out, gets Team applications along leader, can do team expansions................I suggest having only 1 but okay to have 2 )

Advisor (set all fights, can promote setters but can't kick people out, and can't expand team, can give invites, suggest max of 3 )

Setters ( Can set gang fights (but not team fights ) and is a player that newbies can ask for advice, as many as you want )

• FaithfulAizen and Astral like this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#2 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

Some teams atm have more than the total of 6 people as advisors and chief leaders. I think this idea is nice as long as you can put as many as you want in each position. 

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:48 AM

a lot of people just want "the title", or know what is going on and what is planned, and positions should be of "trust" and not of "right"

6 people should be enough to be able to set team fights and avoid going outside of what is planned by the leader if there are too many, but the "'advisor position" can always be tweaked to make it as much as 5 or 6 instead of 3, is up to HZ developers if they implement it

and note that the way I planned means only 2 or 3 people can choose when to expand the team, giving more control to the leaders

and is just suggestion of titles

it could be Chief leader, assistant leader, advisor and instead of setter we can change it to council or mentor

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

i don't like hierarchy and titels, for me it would be better not to have that much roles for advisor in team. And a maximum number for each role would be counterproductive for us. 

All advisors have to be trustable! What to do is discussed in strategic discussion-chat and who will do. 

Depending on time of day or weekday it can be a different player to set teamfight fast or to invite new members. 

I would like only one role more than now, above called the Chief Leader. He can substitute the Leader, when he is absent, planned or unplanned.

• chumak likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#5 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:12 AM

is not about "titles and trust"

is about roles

a team always have 1 or 2 leaders, a few trusted assistants with responsibilities, and others willing to show the ropes to any new member of the team

I dislike teams where is leader and 1 assistant with 28 regular members, or worse, just the leader and 29 members and if leader is absent, the team can't set team fights or invite new members

but I also dislike seeing teams where is leader and "29 advisers", where most advisers think being an adviser is a "right" and not a privilege and responsibility

my way has enough key members to keep team well off even if for x reasons 1 or 2 are absent, and able to recognize all members who show they are team players

• FaithfulAizen likes this

#6 Dwerp

Dwerp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationAlabama
  • Team:Suicidal Tendencies
  • World:US3
  • Character:Dwerp

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:54 AM

how about as leader, you have the option to simply assign roles to each adviser without changing said title or deemed importance. 

For example:

Under their name a check box for : expansions, booting, invitations, fights, gang fights. etc You click the ones you want this adviser to have power over. New advisers would be minimal power and as trust builds perhaps assign other tasks/duties. 

This doesn't change the hierarchy of leader/adviser but allows the level of the adviser to be monitored or altered. 

What you call it in your club is your choice... but, the implementing would probably be easier.  

oldaup9f23a.png

#7 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:56 PM

could be done, but way you propose is more "data space taking" than way I propose

your way in paper sounds simpler, but is more complicated to enter the new data to make it possible as we talking many combinations of powers, one advisor can have expansion powers, but not setting the battle strategies, while another one will have battle strategy but not expansion, and we talking a combinations of more than 5 powers making it like possiblydozens of possible combinations

and my family when I was young taught me that is no good to have too many colonels but not enough corporals ;) 

• Dwerp likes this

#8 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

sadly the situation that i was talking about happened, by mistake someone did an action that was not wanted( and i take part of the blame, as i did not make sure that person knew reasons we did not do that particular action )

I am hoping support can help undo the mistake, but I think is unlikely, but hope they consider implementing my idea for future situations of other teams

#9 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:56 PM

yep, as i suspected

they say they can't rescind the action that was taken by mistake

they also stated that unless an idea or suggestion is "highly supported by members in the forum", they are unlikely to go for it

so if my suggestion would be taken seriously and made into a priority, I would need your support for the idea, we can't have the "talk" than disappears in limbo if it is not shown any activity about it and goes to bottom of the opinions forum page

#10 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

centalla

Are you talking to yourself?

what did you do?

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:09 AM

talking about what support said about situation that occurred because of a mistake by an advisor, asked support if there was a way to take back the mistake, I even sent an image of when mistake happened but it was not possible to take back the mistaken action.

what was done for my team, was done

but I wannna make sure does not happen to any other team

#12 chumak

chumak

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Team:Donut Muchies
  • Character:Oleg1

Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:50 AM

I just can't figure out what had happened. Maybe I am blind. But I can't see what advisor did, what kind of mistake you are talking about...? what situation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users