SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:46 PM

Some information for HeroCon:

• Only teammembers, who are in team at beginning of HeroCon-week will participate on rewards. So changing team will cost one week reward
  • Every teammember will get the same ammount of skillpoints
  • Tasks will change from week to week, can be for example: energy from time-missions, villian-attacks, selling items, ...

I heard, the HeroCon seems to be like the Temple in BigBang Empire game from Playata. I don't play it, but you may know someone, who does. 

• FaithfulAizen likes this
(devil) Hang loose (devil)

#2 AmericanMike

AmericanMike

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSt. Petersburg Florida.
  • Team:AmericanMike'sKillerElite
  • World:US3
  • Character:AmericanMike

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

i used to many moons ago, but then didn't end up having time so i quit Big Bang and stuck with HZ, but i left long before they introduced "The Temple". But from what i remember, everything that is changed or updated in this game, there is a very similar update being done in Big Bang, the only Playata GMBH game that doesn't seem to change at all and stays the same is Operation X, but i haven't been back to that one for a while either so that could possibly have changed.  :)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:14 PM

got a few questions for the developers as they know exactly what happens while moderators might be guessing if they do not ask ones who made the new herocon before answering

is already established that only ones who stayed with team through the whole 7 days gets the buff and the skill points earned by team Thursday Morning

1.  even if someone WILL NOT get the reward, anything it does that relates to that week's deed goes toward the team total? as in  someone joins team Saturday and stays till end of week (Wednesday night) and sells items current week., team gets points but they do not get the benefits Thursday morning

2. US1, US2 and US3 are 3 different worlds, in US3 we have 2 to 4 teams "brotherhoods", this would force them NOT to have "members movement" AT ANT TIME from 1 team to another, is there any chance for developers to give Thursday morning at least an 6 hours window to "make movements"?  essentially, make team contest between Thursday 0600 hours and 2359 Wednesday and not 0000 Thursday to 1159 Wednesday? and give people a chance to also go to "brotherhood team" that helps them the most to get top 10 in experience or honor race when they gaining even if it has to be days ahead of when honor and experience races begin......................... way things are, NO ONE can even afford going to a different team at exactly between 1159 PM Wednesday and midnight Thursday morning, they end up losing the chance to get the "herocon rewards" ( I feel ones getting rewards should be in the team at end of week and being a member of team  at least 120 hours or equivalent to 5 days  of that week )

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:39 AM

waiting for answers about number 1 at least

even if individuals members are not on team 168 hours, they can still contribute to the team so that members who stayed all 168 hours on team get buff and skill points? or their actions do not go into team total?

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 June 2017 - 08:49 AM

Only missions of the players that had been in team at beginning of HeroCon are counting. Else you would open a big door for cheating. 

If a player leaves, his points remain in team. 

It is not planned to make a timeslot where players can change team without losing HeroCon-rewards. Its a gratification for loyality to a team. So you got to choose: do you want HeroCon-reward or go on with team-change to be high in team-tournament. 

So all teams have a chance for improving.

• Mommy likes this

#6 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 June 2017 - 09:45 AM

as I previously stated, I can understand it in US1 and US2 where almost all teams are exactly that, 1 team

but us3 is a different beast, at least for the top teams

where many teams are 2 to 4 "groups" forming a team ( not teams that are allies, we talking 100 + members considering themselves ONE TEAM )

and this rule ALSO takes away the strategic option FOR THE TEAM to leave than rejoin in order to be able to lose and avoid being dumped a trophy when they would win even if every member went undressed as

1. they lose chance to earn team prize

2. they can't contribute to team total even if they know they will not earn the prize

and hate to say it, but US3 used to have a very steady flow thanks to being default server, but since issues of "browser" with new format for hideout, than with issues with PM new system and now the "forcing people to stay on team every single second" to get herocon reward ( as i said, I am fine with member being on team at 1159 PM Wednesday night and being a member for at least 5 days that week or ideally contest being Monday thru Saturday and Sunday being a free day ), I have noticed a decline in active members ( specially noticeable on the top 25 teams ) where it has become bigger the number of people going inactive each week than number of new members, a few weeks back, when I moved and had to wait for a new web provider at new residence, I was at almost  end of week, number 2700+ in experience ( only done 2 or 3 missions) but this week only under 2400 members earned experience so far, and a lower number of people have done 100K in experience last week ( i CHECKED Sunday night before end of honor and experience tournament ) compared to weeks before

#7 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

I am glad it rewards staying with a team. There's no negative regardless of whether 100 people are on the same team. It's 30. It's good for the game. You have to plan and work in order to make your team the best. There's nothing saying you can leave to avoid the trophy. Forfeit the rewards for jumping. Nothing. You have to prioritize. I have been playing a long time and I have been critical of the game but the hodeout, the hero con have been great adds with issues but great. I only wish they had a team jumping preventive from the original game. So that you can play the game how it's designed. I have jumped, moved trophies, avoided fights etc but I didn't always agree but it was available and to be the best you utilize what you can. Now there will be a new way. Someone will come up with it. Let that be you.

I only wish now they would add several more types of trophies and limit you to a maximum of 2 of a single type. Add in donut doubler every time you win a donut it's 2. Add in plus 10 percent the sell price so everything you sell is plus 10 percent. Etc
  • Mommy, Drucilla and SabiLilli like this

#8 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:58 PM

just stating the facts, how you feel about it is your decision

JohnSmith and JaneDoe are members of Team "20th place", and get invited to "2nd place" team

JohnSmith joins "2nd place" at 1150 PM Wednesday night, what does that mean?  JohnSmith will NOT get rewards of "20th place" AT ALL, BUT they can contribute to "2nd place" as soon as Thursday starts and get prizes for "2nd place" in 8 days ( NOT for the week that is ending )

JaneDoe joins "2nd place" at 1205 AM Thursday morning, what does that mean?  JaneDoe will get skill points rewards of "20th place" if she cashes it in before moving to new team but will lose the team buff, and now she has to wait 7 whole days before she can help "2nd place" earn points and will not get team rewards until 14 days later

in paper, makes it likely that "30 members strong 2nd place team" as they lose members and no veteran people ( unless they are patient ) are willing to join them as they would lose "the prizes" for a good amount of days, will start dwindling in numbers, and in 8 months ends up being a 10 members team and no team joining them as they do not get top 10 herocon prizes

as much as we would like to, no team will stay "same 30 people for a whole year"( probably not even 4 straight months ( they will lose someone who stays inactive for 100 straight days automatically ), and we might lose a lot of "first day the server started teams" EASILY, in US1 there are only about 5 teams left who began the first month of US1, and only 2 left from day 1, how much easier if people are less likely to join them unless we talking members who just started playing ( level 10 and lower )

for me the best compromise is making the contest Monday Morning ( start at midnight ) and end it Saturday at 1159 PM, allowing people to move if they want to Sunday, and members will get guaranteed skill points if they were in team the whole 6 days and cashed it in BUT lose team buff ( extra experience and coins from missions ) if they leave team and join new one for the current week and are forced to wait 7 to 14 days ( depending on when they joined new team) before getting team buff from new team

• LittleOne and Mommy like this

#9 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 22 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

I have to agree with Centella. I know the game wasn't designed to have multiple teams with the same name, but that is what has become of server 3, and it keeps this very basic game interesting.  I understand the idea behind having the herocon encourage players to stay on their teams, but it does make things difficult on Server 3. Since the introduction of the 'duelers' (the trophies giving honor boosts for duels), server 3 began moving members around to sister teams in order to help compensate for the overpowered boosts the trophy gives that team. Server 3 has a very competitive weekly honor tourney, and many of us find that to be the 'challenge' that keeps us playing such a simple game. Herocon has presented a very big change to this routine, and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it has made difficult to keep some of the old players active. I welcome new challenges, but I am a rare breed amongst the old players. I think a good compromise for the old and the adventurous would be to move the herocon ENDING to the same time as the weekly tournaments, but have the START of the Herocon be at least an hour later. That way, there can be a 'safe time' to change teams if needed. 

Edited by Mommy, 22 June 2017 - 04:28 PM.

• centella likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#10 leapinglizard

leapinglizard

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Team:Dark mayhem
  • World:US2
  • Character:leapinglizard

Posted 22 June 2017 - 08:48 PM

Hopefully the team jumping ends.
  • Drucilla and SabiLilli like this

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:44 AM

in general, it will stop "number 7 team jumping to number 1 team"  but in the long run is more advantageous for a number 20 team to move to a top 5 team when given the opportunity

and as me and mommy have said

US3 is far different than US1 and US2

herocon has hindered a lot of strategies used for the honor and experience races and even the team fights honor race in the past

and I hope HZ will allow in the near future to makeup the restrictions of team movement ( to donate donuts to sister teams and right away get back to home team ) by allowing members to "produce a team 100 donut voucher" and send that voucher to a member of another team and to allow also members to create vouchers when donuts go on sale

#12 Incorrect

Incorrect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Character:Incorrect

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:48 AM

whats happrning this week ??? me and some members of the team in us1 didnt get reward . pls someone tell me about it.

#13 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:55 AM

It's for all players at us1 and the new HeroCon didn't start until now!

I wrote ticket and got following answer:

We are aware of the problem reported. We are currently working on fixing this issue, however at this time we are unable to provide a timeframe for it being fixed. Thank you for your patience.

Hopefully it will work soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users