Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Team:VALOROUS VAGRANTS
  • World:US3
  • Character:ask me and maybe ill tell

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:19 AM

been having a problem with this new mail system.  when i go to click on someone's name either in the team or on their hero's page to write them a mail it does not pop up with a message box with there name already there i have to go back and type there name in a new convo just to get it to go through.  so if i want to mail 3-5 people at once then i have to memorize there name then type each instead of it automatically being put into the name line. :sad:  i dont like that.

• Mommy and SabiLilli like this

#2 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,453 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 23 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

I'm having that issue as well. I cant remember names very well.

• Mommy likes this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 23 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

a way to be able to go around that issue and do an individual person is to write part of the name "in the filter"

for example we got Grumefgareti  , you put in filter "gare"  and than when you click the "mail" icon, Grumefgareti will appear in the name field, and you can also "copy the name"  so you can work on the group conversation

thanks to this new system, you might have to save names on a word document  or in a pdf and copy and paste them as needed

• Mommy likes this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 Mommy

Mommy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA
  • Team:Swarm
  • World:US3
  • Character:Mommy

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:10 PM

i like the idea behind the message system update. however, we are no longer able to send group messages to a few players. when it was first introduced, we were able to make group chats and even name the conversation. this was great for 'advisor chat' or a group meant to discuss a specific topic. however, the first 'fix' seems to have removed this feature. instead, you are given an error screen after you spend a long time writing a message lol.

also, we can no longer use the "send player a message" button on new players. That just takes you to the message page, but does not start a new message line with the player. this has made recruiting and playing very difficult. 

Thanks

• FaithfulAizen likes this

Have fun! Its a game! :D

#5 SabiLilli

SabiLilli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Team:uk1 Fliplife Avengers
  • World:US1
  • Character:SabiLilli (uk1) RememberMe (us1)

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:05 PM

@Mommy: todays update fixed the "send player a message" button. The message should be opened with the name of the player as Recipent. 

If you fill in more than one name in the Recipent, seperated with a ',' you can write to more players. Then you can also edit the title of the conversation. 

Attached File  HZ_Conversation.JPG   22.99KB   0 downloads

If this doesn't work for you, please write a ticket to support.

(devil) Hang loose (devil)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users