Photo

Small inconvience with the new messaging system, Vouchers.

Mail Vouchers

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dragonsi

Dragonsi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Team:Loophole Strategy
  • World:US1
  • Character:Dragonsi

Posted 10 May 2017 - 04:49 AM

I'm a late night player. I live in Pennsylvania, work 2nd shift, come home around 12:30AM, and stay up all night and play this, and other MMO or PS4 games as well. 3AM is a new HZ day for me. I always use the 4 reserve 50 energies each day for a total of 300. Sometimes, with my sleep pattern of late morning until mid afternoon, I am ahead in my training and energy usage, sometimes I am behind and have to use batteries after 1AM to finish on time if I sleep and work late, etc. 

So my problem is this that I found: Before today, you could read the whole letter for the vouchers, now you CAN'T. It just shows you Energy, or Training Units. It DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY! Sometimes I specifically collect the "1 Training Units" I earned randomly from Missions/Quest Fights", and I don't have time to use up 5+ Training Units. Same with Energy, I might want a 5-10 Energy but not 15 or higher Energy I earned from a Heroic Deed etc. This is especially true when it comes down to 1-2 hours before new day, and I am done all normal training units and all 4 energy resources and I am just killing time until the new day but don't want to claim too much that late in the day.  Can you show the AMOUNT of each on the new Voucher system, and not just a REDEEM button please?

Edited by Dragonsi, 10 May 2017 - 05:17 AM.

• Lacatus, FaithfulAizen and centella like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users