• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationCaribou, Maine, USA
  • Team:Dysfunctional Family
  • World:US3
  • Character:Maniac

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

I purchased a second work robot to help perform building actions.

He worked great for a couple of hours. My times for several actions was cut in half.

I upgraded my hideout from level 6 to level 7 and the second work robot disappeared.

What happened?

#2 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

Nevermind. I see that I had to upgrade both work robots before the second one would start working.

#3 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:41 PM

I have a question about the attack bots.  I am just learning how to use them properly.

I am assuming the lever designates how many bots you use in a fight. 

So if my attack bot and defense are both a level 6, if I only use one bot in battle, it will be a level 6 bot?  I know it is a silly question, but I am trying to wrap my head around it.

Then there is the Fighting Bot Improvement Unit that increases your levels.  I was recently told it also increases the costs of creating new bots.  So what is the benefit of having it?  Is it that it increases your levels too, making you need less bots in a fight?

#4 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

the bot factory is all about how many total bots you can built

there is a separate thing that improves the attack bots, until that time that you can built the "improve room", no matter how many bots you can built at a time, they will be max level 1

• LittleOne and Mighty Bob like this

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#5 Maniac

Maniac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:11 AM

The level in the Attack-o-Bot Factory does refer to how many Attack Bots you can use in a fight. If you're level 6, you have six bots that you can use in one fight. If you are strong enough, you may not need to use all six bots. You can select the number of bots by sliding the bar to indicate how many bots you want for that attack.

There is a separate construction site called the Fighting Bot Improvement Unit. Increasing the level here determines how strong your Attack Bot and Defense Bots are.

On the same topic, there is a Defense-o-Bot Factory. Each level refers to a Defense Bot that will guard your hideout and protect you during an attack.

#6 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • LocationThe Space Galleon S.S. Nemesis
  • Team:Villains Inc.
  • World:US2
  • Character:I may be a villain, but at least I'm honest.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

I have a question as well. Exactly which rooms will the Generator Room work on? Obviously the mine and glue factory, but what about the main hideout, the experience generating room, and the bot building rooms? 

Edited by King of Thieves, 26 January 2017 - 01:29 AM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#7 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:25 AM

Ok.  For example.  My attack bots are at level 6.  During the fights, it says they are at level 6.  But the Bot improvement center says they are at level 7.  So how does all of that work out.

My "assuming" brain is thinking that means I have 6 bots that are at a level 7 strength.  So if I only use one bot in battle---is it fighting at a level 7 strength?

#8 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:31 AM

Your bot improvement factory gives them 1 level above the level of the room. So a level 6 bot improvement room gives you bots at level 7. If you have 6 attack bots, each is a level 7 attack bot.

• centella likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#9 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

Generator Room only works on the mine and glue rooms.  And it must be right in the middle---one on the left and the other on the right.

#10 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

Just think...... We started off in our moms' basements wearing pantyhose masks and shower curtain capes. Now we have underground bases and attack robots we send all over the world to steal from our enemies! We've come a long way, baby!

Edited by King of Thieves, 26 January 2017 - 02:55 AM.

• centella likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#11 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:28 AM

plus wearing licensed merchandise like in the past MiB and Zorro and nowadays ghostbusters and flash gordon

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#12 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

Is there a lvl cap for the rooms and if so, what is it?

I'm bringing sexy back!

#13 Lucci

Lucci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Team:Sugar Rush
  • Character:Lucci

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

I believe the level cap is 20 for every room

#14 Jagan

Jagan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationOn the other side of imagination
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Jagan

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

How does someone manage to attack you in the hideout three times in a row unless they are paying a lot of donuts or possibly using a hack?

“What would your good be doing if there were no evil, and what would the earth look like if shadows disappeared from it? After all, shadows are cast by objects and people. There is the shadow of my sword. But there are also shadows of trees and living creatures. Would you like to denude the earth of all the trees and all the living beings in order to satisfy your fantasy of rejoicing in the naked light?”

― Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita

#15 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

most probably do lot of attacks, and the computer keeps suggesting you? otherwise, lot of donuts until they get someone specifically

• King of Thieves likes this

#16 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:05 AM

How does someone manage to attack you in the hideout three times in a row unless they are paying a lot of donuts or possibly using a hack?

I keep running into the same people. Not in a row, but over and over and over. I kind of feel bad for CaptainAvenger...... Nah. He can take it. He'd do it to me if this was SHC.

Also, can we get some official answers from a mod or dev for our questions? I'm sure everyone appreciates each other for trying to help answer questions to the best of our abilities, but there is always the possibility our answers could be faulty, whether intentional or not. I mean, I'm a villain. I could be BS'n folks here. I'm not, but I could be.

Edited by King of Thieves, 27 January 2017 - 05:19 AM.

• Maniac likes this

I'm bringing sexy back!

#17 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:48 PM

Generator Room only works on the mine and glue rooms.  And it must be right in the middle---one on the left and the other on the right.

This is incorrect. Any room that has a green up arrow in the bottom right hand corner can benefit from the generator room. This includes the bot building rooms (it lowers the time needed to build bots.) This is important because...

most probably do lot of attacks, and the computer keeps suggesting you? otherwise, lot of donuts until they get someone specifically

Pretty simple strategy actually. Build up your both of your bot building room levels so you can create a bunch of level 1 bots. See a character you can't win with your bots? Send one bot as a sacrifice and you'll go on to the next target, with the only loss being the sticky glue used for the bot. You don't have to waste 10 minutes for a new chance to hit someone, and at a low level + rooms being attached to a high level generator room, you can make level 1 bots at a really fast rate. Even if you need to level up your bots a couple of levels, the cost is still low and you'll find plenty of targets.

• Lilapus likes this

#18 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:26 AM

This is incorrect. Any room that has a green up arrow in the bottom right hand corner can benefit from the generator room. This includes the bot building rooms (it lowers the time needed to build bots.) This is important because...

See? This is what I mean. Answers are well intentioned, but could be incorrect. I have a desire to believe that YouWontRemember is correct about the generator being usable for other rooms, but Idk. This would make LittleOne wrong, however, Idk if she is or he is in this regard. I do know he is wrong about the green arrows though, since those are there to show you which rooms you have the resources to level up.

Again, some official clarification would be nice.

Edited by King of Thieves, 28 January 2017 - 12:31 AM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

#19 YouWontRemember

YouWontRemember

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Character:Computer

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:47 AM

See? This is what I mean. Answers are well intentioned, but could be incorrect. I have a desire to believe that YouWontRemember is correct about the generator being usable for other rooms, but Idk. This would make LittleOne wrong, however, Idk if she is or he is in this regard. I do know he is wrong about the green arrows though, since those are there to show you which rooms you have the resources to level up.

Again, some official clarification would be nice.

While you're probably right regarding the arrow after all (I'll say my mistake there was due to the fact that the green arrow shows as an effect on the description of the generator room,) here's screenshots regarding proof that they work with building bots.

http://imgur.com/a/wlTeB

Screenshot 1 - Photo stating that I have a 35% benefit for collection and production from my generator room. 

Screenshot 2 - Photo showing that a level 10 bot only takes 6.5 minutes to produce, which is a 35% reduction over normal time (Attack Bot production = 1 minute per bot per level of the bot.)

#20 King of Thieves

King of Thieves

Bested the bandit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:39 AM

Sweet! I suspected as much, myself. Any chance you can test this with the coin and exp rooms as well?

Edited by King of Thieves, 28 January 2017 - 01:40 AM.

I'm bringing sexy back!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hero hideout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users