Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • Team:Geek Force
  • World:US2
  • Character:FaithfulAizen

Posted 14 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

Good Job Hero Zero us2 server is losing more players...Is there seriously no better way to bring more players on us2 server? US3 and US1 seem to be far busier. Someone US2 has been screwed over. Us2 players who are staying watch the numbers go down. US3 players watch the numbers rise and get higher. Apparently no one really cares about us2 except for the people who play it.

• yardbird.dana@gmail.com and centella like this

Aizen is the best

(inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove) (inlove)

(smug) brb gotta do dishes (smug)

#2 Olgiouzzz

Olgiouzzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGreece
  • Team:Hellenes
  • World:US3
  • Character:Olgiouzzz

Posted 15 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

They need to make generally some changes to the game, it's quite boring. If you noticed they posted a few days ago an interesting post. Check it out!

#3 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • World:US1
  • Character:Centella

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

that new thing does not address the issue of US1 is solid and established even if it has somewhat same issue as US2 and US3 is thriving

BUT

US2 simply is a tumbleweeded town with almost no new blood cdoming,

maybe "kill US2" but transfer all the players and teams to "US4" (or us2 server gets renamed US4 ) and thus the "new people" get directed automatically to it, instead of US3?, thus we still have 3 servers, but they would be US1, US3 and US4

Edited by centella, 15 January 2017 - 11:04 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#4 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:05 PM

no I dont want to lose my progress on us2 but can we have a week were they remove the training trophies? The whole issue is the training trophies and people being big babies

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 15 January 2017 - 07:06 PM.

Aizen is the best

#5 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • World:US4
  • Character:Astral

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:45 AM

I agree us2 is losing more and more players and the issue is training trophies that 1 team keeps having and they just get so far ahead that noone can do anything about it and they start quiting... 

• PhoenixGold likes this

(lol)~Astral is amazing~ (lol)

(inlove) (heart) (inlove)

(smug) ~ Taylor's Biggest Fan ~ (smug)

#6 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

Pff, you Faithfulaizen see only fake problems. The problem is the players that not put hard work there and think they deserve all without add some value. What team keep in last weeks 5 trainings trophies? You know the answer: is your allie team. You start to play on us2 when server start and nobody stop you to work hard, buy donuts or stay with other good players to become stronger together. And now you want throw to trash their work because you fail in this game. Are you serious?!
Example: me vs you. I start playing on this server in almost the same time with you. Last year(2015) because of my personal reasons I didn't play too much so I grow only few lvls around 310. In 2016 when I comeback i saw you was almost lvl 400 so I start my work. Now I'm 396 and you 412. Weekly I'm in top10 xp you barely enter top100, in honor tournaments every 3-4 weeks I fight for top3, I never see you there. According to those facts my lvl and my stats are much better now then on January 2016 when you can win easy vs me. I win easy now vs you.

Edited by Lacatus, 16 January 2017 - 04:01 PM.

#7 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 January 2017 - 05:35 PM

Please understand when I first started playing I only went for xp (never trained for a month) and around level 300 something I stopped because I wanted to only go for coins. I also dont care to take part in the honor tourny. I honestly dont care if you hit me just to satisfy your high horse. I was amused when kirk hit me over and over for a week. I also never used the training trophies when they were on Da Bears or on the other teams I was on. A few people on my old team found out and didnt like it so I started doing the extra training. So you can see why I'm so very weak for a level 412.

Aizen is the best

#8 Lacatus

Lacatus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Team:Dark Mayhem
  • Character:Fausta

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:14 PM

Please understand when I first started playing I only went for xp (never trained for a month) and around level 300 something I stopped because I wanted to only go for coins. I also dont care to take part in the honor tourny. I honestly dont care if you hit me just to satisfy your high horse. I was amused when kirk hit me over and over for a week. I also never used the training trophies when they were on Da Bears or on the other teams I was on. A few people on my old team found out and didnt like it so I started doing the extra training. So you can see why I'm so very weak for a level 412.

A BIG LOL for your answer. So...why do you want training trophies if you don't use them? :) Anyway with your answer I just rest my case: You didn't use trainings for years and now you want it, but from where? from players that use trainings daily and spent years for that. Why do you think they spent years doing daily trainings? Answer: to keep training trophies and become stronger and not to give to beggars their hard work.

But because you and some others like you are so vocal here on forum or in game, programmers from HZ comes to help you and add last year more training trophies and every team could have and use it! DANG! Did you take or used those new training trophies? Answer: NO. Lower teams than yours can hold them, but you and your team NO. Why?

About players that left from US2. I tell you there are only 2 players who left and with them 6-8 accounts are deleted. They were with multi accounts and you know that. And both of them left from US2 when their team keep 5 trainings since few weeks ..don't tell me they left because of trainings!

#9 LevelHunter

LevelHunter

The answer to life, the universe and everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

Hey guys,

I really like your discussion but please stay respectful!

Thank you!

LevelHunter... and now go ahead ;)
  • FaithfulAizen likes this
Posted Image

#10 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:47 PM

lol because I'm strange and thought they were a waist of time. NOW I dont think they are a waist of time. I thought I could get stronger on my own but now I want to get stronger and help my team become stronger as well. Besides I play how I want to play and you play how you want to play. Also yes I have used a few of the new training trophies. BUT its because of players like you and your team that are hogging the trophies. HeroZero needs to fix this. I honestly dont know why 'two player' (I guess your thinking everyone is clone) quit playing they probably didnt like how it was unfair. I at least thought talking it over and agreeing that sharing the trophies would be a good idea. But apparently Villians and DM dont get along very well to talk apparently. I think HeroZero should just take the trophies and move them to lower level teams and let them catch up. It there a dead team so what it will give ever

I hope this is ok level hunter

Edited by FaithfulAizen, 16 January 2017 - 09:48 PM.

• Astral likes this

Aizen is the best

#11 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:59 AM

Look it doesnt matter who puts the most effort, there are people finishing all their training everyday and you guys up there do 3-4 times more training units than all of us and then you get so far ahead that noone can win against you in a fight. 

I hope this is ok level hunter

#12 Shadow78

Shadow78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Character:Shadow78

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:15 AM

What they should do for the game now is add another spot on teams for trophies to make it six spots instead if five for Max trophies to be held by a team, BUT.... Only 2 training, 2 energy, and 2 courage is able to be held at a time. If a team loses a trophy, say training, if they attack a team they know they can beat they have a 1/6th of a chance to get another trainer. But if they get a courage/energy from them, and they already have 2 Max of each, that trophy is open for anyone to grab if they can use it.
  • FaithfulAizen likes this

#13 Astral

Astral

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:17 AM

That is a great Idea shadow I really think that should happen 

#14 Shadow78

Shadow78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:26 AM

If the makers can do it, the teams can lose all trophies automatically and earn them back, but only two of each. Then no one can argue about trophies. If I wanted drama, I would watch days of our lives :P

#15 Shadow78

Shadow78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:26 AM

If the makers can do it, the teams can lose all trophies automatically and earn them back, but only two of each. Then no one can argue about trophies. If I wanted drama, I would watch days of our lives :P

#16 FaithfulAizen

FaithfulAizen

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:08 AM

shadow that is a good idea 

Aizen is the best

#17 centella

centella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Team:Universal Savers
  • Character:Centella

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

it is possible, but at same time it can be not fair for those who earned them

the biggest issue competition wise is how important and advantageous is to have trainers

technically a somewhat lazy team with 5 training trophies ( they just do training, report to team fights, do work when offline and that is all ) will gain a significant advantage vs a busy team ( do all missions possible, do duels and league and work when offline ) and 5 energy trophies

can easily be solved by simply making trainers worth 2 or 3 train units thus making having 3 or more of trainers not so desirable

now for US2

the biggest issue is not who "has the power" and such

it is the traffic coming to it

A noble man aspires to be better today than yesterday, a mean man is never happy unless he is better than anyone else.

Bring back Honor Tournament with these changes http://forum.us.hero...nor-tournament/

#18 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

I was asked to come her and check to see if I agree with this thread. Yes I agree this server is dying. I've been playing this game for approximately 3 years. I've seen many teams and players come and go. To blame it on 1 team is very inaccurate. There are a few teams which seem to hold the training trophies for any one given time. Most of you guys already know which teams are described. Both of those teams have 9 total training trophies right now between the two teams. And that still doesn't mean diddly squat. The feud is real at the top 5 for the past 3 years. Always has been. You can't blame one team for striving to be the best. (I am not on either one of those teams and never been. I don't blame them either.) Otherwise this would just be another Farmville or Candy Crush and go at your own pace or level. I don't want to play those games. DO YOU? I came here to play this game for the challenge. I joined my team Gate 13 shortly after I started playing. I vowed to stay there so long as it made sense and that there were people in it and we were still thriving. We've lasted. Many said we would not. I had offers to go to the top 1,2,3 teams many times in the past three years, I obviously did not go. Gate 13 has outlived many teams that were thriving and growing like Baby cakes, star alliance, ancient habbos and all of the alliances/baby academy/training factions that they had under them. We have a tight nit group of players who respect each other. We can care less about the politics that you guys have at the top so much. I take that back... We care a little. But we don't care so much that we let it run the way we play our game. We play it the way we want. We enjoy it the way we want. We have very little turn over. Very little stressed out players. And we generally all have fun. For us it's not about trying to take down another team. Less stress. Less drama.

Anyway there is no real way to disperse the trophies or even remove them properly to make it fair for any one player, team or person or however you want to look at it. Why? Because everyone has an agenda, everyone's playing style and amount of time invested is different. And some have a sense of entitlement. But I do not think that there is an immediate fix or solution that will make sense for everyone that is fair. You either penalize the loyal faithful players who have been here for years by changing the rules and game play to benefit those who don't have, or are just starting out which the kind of already done. IE: can now level so fast from 1 to 250 in like 6 months which took me over a year to do. You can now multitask which had never been an option over a year ago. Etc etc etc...
So the question begs, what do we do or where do we go from here? What is the best change for everyone involved? There are some suggestions on the floor.

I think that some ways to combat the downward spiral is as stated move us2 to 4 or pipe new players to us2 instead of 4 however or whichever way it works. More new content. Different incentives. And maybe making training trophies less valuable are some suggestions that I think sounded reasonable.

And my last retort, just because you play a game a certain way and realized you played it wrong doesn't make it any ones fault but your own. It is called strategy. You choose your strategy or way to play the game and spend the way you want to play it or develop your character or your team. No one can tell you it should tell you how to run your character or team how to play our develop them at all unless you ask. They may suggest. But the decision is our own. Just like raising a child. You raise your own child. I can't tell you how to raise your children if you should be inclined to have any and you shouldn't tell me how to raise or handle mine.

Edited by PhoenixGold, 17 January 2017 - 06:28 PM.

• Lacatus, ErmaEmpath, King of Thieves and 2 others like this

#19 LittleOne

LittleOne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • World:US3
  • Character:Priscilla

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:53 AM

I used to play on us2.  I left because there was too much drama.  If the teams work together to hold down the drama, maybe more people will play there.  Just a suggestion.

• Mons likes this

#20 PhoenixGold

PhoenixGold

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Team:Gate 13
  • Character:PhoenixGold

Posted 18 January 2017 - 02:02 PM

One thing to consider about drama, is that it is only skin deep. For the newer players or the players not so concerned with communication or not in touch with the communication yet, there shouldn't be any. The drama is mainly at the top or when involved with any of the top 10 teams for the most part. And not always. Again I'm not going to try to brag. But at Gate 13 we try not to let that stuff bother us out get us down. It is your game. Play it how you want to play it. I get it though if you are on a team that is involved... Then it is what it is. But you do choose to be a part of it by making your responses and listening to the responses back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users